IGNORED

Trouble After?

leadman

Point taken. I think Saturday was a real must win for us though considering how restless the fans would have been at Calderwood if we hadn't won. We haven't been playing that well but because our defence is so good we are very hard to beat. Hopefully things will really pick up when Tyson returns in a few weeks time. Despite the trouble after I don't hold any grudges against you lot and wish you luck for the rest of the season bar our game at the Gate. 7 seasons in this division can't be easy to take :( .

Its actually been since 99 so 8 seasons sadly. We are all fed up of going to the likes of CHesterfield, Oldham, Port Vale and Doncaster. We are yearning for the BIG clubs like Birmingham Stoke and Derby. We are fed up of being the underachievers and want so success for a change. Its going to be hard work but come may I pray we will be in the top two. A play-off place is a lottery and after seeing us defeated twice in the play offs I don't hold much faith of promotion that way. Lets hope the best two teams go up this season. Good luck :city:

Its actually been since 99 so 8 seasons sadly. We are all fed up of going to the likes of CHesterfield, Oldham, Port Vale and Doncaster. We are yearning for the BIG clubs like Birmingham Stoke and Derby. We are fed up of being the underachievers and want so success for a change. Its going to be hard work but come may I pray we will be in the top two. A play-off place is a lottery and after seeing us defeated twice in the play offs I don't hold much faith of promotion that way. Lets hope the best two teams go up this season. Good luck :city:

From our limited experience in this division compared to yours it appears weaker this year than last. Many teams like Bradford, Oldham, Huddersfield, Swansea, Scunny and suchlike appear to be decent sides but they win/lose/draw all season and there is very little consistency. It was an open division last year but its easy to see with the likes of Yeovil in 2nd place now that it really is there for the taking this season. Hope to see the table having a relatively similar look to it when we meet on March 31st :D .

Archived