IGNORED

Trouble After?

leadman

My cousin is a Forest fan, he has lived and worked in Nottingham for the last 7 and a half years. He has had a season ticket for the last 3 seasons and drinks in the bar quite regularly before home games, the owner has been asked to close the bar after high profile games on numerous occassions as it has a reputation for attracting the "wrong crowd" on match days, needless to say he hasn't. In fact the pub was open an hour after it was "smashed up".

So you haven't witnessed the police asking the owner of that bar to close then? :devil:

So you haven't witnessed the police asking the owner of that bar to close then? :devil:

have a look at this is Nottingham, there is an article that backs this up, although it says... that on this occasion the police hadn't asked the owner to close the said bar. I don't really care one iota if you beleive me or not, thts the truth.

have a look at this is Nottingham, there is an article that backs this up, although it says... that on this occasion the police hadn't asked the owner to close the said bar. I don't really care one iota if you beleive me or not, thts the truth.

I do believe you.

I also believed you when you said...

please do not comment on issues and matters that you did not witness. It's boring and pathetic and just makes you look foolish. Chinese whispers, what a joke!

...which you contradicted in the same post and the ones following.

Anyway it's completely irrelevant whether or not the police wanted the bar closed. Why should a bar have to be closed to avoid getting smashed up by single brain cell thugs?

Away days would be much more enjoyable if those scumbags were locked up or went somewhere else and beat each other to death.

The bar should have been closed because it IS a focal point for trouble. In plain English, it's where Forest's mob drink. If you know anything about this scene (I am not condoning it) then you will understand that it is a "result" to "do" the other firms pub. As you can see the home firm (FEC) defended there pub until over run by City (CSF).

It's the same reason that A&S Police have a CCTV van outside Jaspers, 3 Lions and The Ship & Castle etc, they are City pubs and focal points for the majority of firm before & after the game.

The bar should have been closed because it IS a focal point for trouble. In plain English, it's where Forest's mob drink. If you know anything about this scene (I am not condoning it) then you will understand that it is a "result" to "do" the other firms pub. As you can see the home firm (FEC) defended there pub until over run by City (CSF).

It's the same reason that A&S Police have a CCTV van outside Jaspers, 3 Lions and The Ship & Castle etc, they are City pubs and focal points for the majority of firm before & after the game.

I understand what you're saying but that's just addressing the symptom instead of the cause.

What we need are real custodial sentences for every football violence offence, enforced lifelong bans for repeat offenders and then there won't be the sort of trouble that makes closing bars sensible. I don't believe this sort of thing is impossible to achieve though it would obviously take time.

I understand what you're saying but that's just addressing the symptom instead of the cause.

What we need are real custodial sentences for every football violence offence, enforced lifelong bans for repeat offenders and then there won't be the sort of trouble that makes closing bars sensible. I don't believe this sort of thing is impossible to achieve though it would obviously take time.

I am just explaining the original comments I made. Unfortunately this whole country is a joke at the moment and legislation is extremely far out when relating to current social problems. I think I have made my point and in the mean timemay be the point of closing the said troublespots after/before the game will work. I also think the Police have achieved their objective & point and I would put a fair some of cash that come 5pm on the Saturday of Forests next high profile game that the said bar will not be open. 1-0 Notts Constabulary.

I've been reading and resisting the temptation to reply, but this one has forced me into registering.

Quite honestly, pal, you're making yourself look a right mug. Amici isn't, has never been and probably never will be "where Forest's mob drink", nor has it ever been "a focal point for trouble". If you had the first clue what you were talking about you'd know full well where Forest's main pub is - it isn't exactly a well kept secret.

I'm not going to get into the debate about the rights and wrongs of Saturday's little fracas, but suffice to say that it wasn't anything to do with the FEC. You, sir, are a know nothing fool, and I'd suggest you keep your trap shut in order to avoid like a complete tool when you start making things up in an attempt to impress your online buddies.

I've been reading and resisting the temptation to reply, but this one has forced me into registering.

Quite honestly, pal, you're making yourself look a right mug. Amici isn't, has never been and probably never will be "where Forest's mob drink", nor has it ever been "a focal point for trouble". If you had the first clue what you were talking about you'd know full well where Forest's main pub is - it isn't exactly a well kept secret.

I'm not going to get into the debate about the rights and wrongs of Saturday's little fracas, but suffice to say that it wasn't anything to do with the FEC. You, sir, are a know nothing fool, and I'd suggest you keep your trap shut in order to avoid like a complete tool when you start making things up in an attempt to impress your online buddies.

Take it not a happy chappy then Mr "Bingbangbongalong" or sumthing like that!!!!

Chil mate,you got the 3 points after all :farmer:

Perfectly happy, ta. Just not going to let some two bob mug go spouting ill-informed bollocks about my club and hometown.

Suggest you sort of "drop it" cocker.

The mods on here can send you off packing before you know it, then its back to chasing "maid marion" through the wonderful streets of Nottingham.

Not that you probably give a toss anyway.............

who eva told you tht they was 1,000 city lot is rubbish are car was parked ryt where is hapened it was more like 2,00 city and it was mint seein the forest shoutin o nttingham is full of fight city boiz dun umm horrilbly yesterday

God help us if you represent City fans, and other fans beleive you do.

See burbs like you every damn game involving city, and I wish to fjork you and your kind would crawl back under the rock you came from. and any Forest, Swampsea, Scumwall, Sags, Swindlers, Muffalmighty, and Rse, who feel the same :)

Why do i get the feeling that Forest are going to bring a massive 'mob' on the return fixture to try and seek some 'revenge' :farmer:

Think its called threats, last year they were supposed to be turning up but didnt.There claim was that they didnt turn up because they were worried about world cup bans etc etc.

Whatever they say, nothing will happen because the game will now be policed as if it were Cardiff we were playing.

:clapping:

Funny how you were all mobbed up outside the Amici before the game then isn't it & funny how you all flew back there to get tooled up. :rofl2br: I have made nothing up, now run along and post on ITK or the like of how "all your boys were on banning orders" or "how you're main lads weren't even there and it was youth" etc....

See you at Ashton Gate....don't tell me your banned so you won't be travelling. :Sleep12:

Funny how you were all mobbed up outside the Amici before the game then isn't it & funny how you all flew back there to get tooled up. :rofl2br: I have made nothing up, now run along and post on ITK or the like of how "all your boys were on banning orders" or "how you're main lads weren't even there and it was youth" etc....

See you at Ashton Gate....don't tell me your banned so you won't be travelling. :Sleep12:

Haha, lovely reply. :clapping:

:laugh:

No doubt it will be shopping season around the 31st March.

Earlier I posted that a Forest fan had been hit in the head with an axe. The lady from Nottingham has now told me he was sat on a wall outside a house in a side street surrounded by neighbours. It is possible therefore that he was not a victim of soccer violence, but a domestic disturbance. Not good for him, but not so bad for our reputation.

At no point have I said anything about banning orders. You seem to ignore most of my entire post, its main thrust being that the pub you turned over has got ###### all to do with Forest's mob. As you're so clued up, you'll know perfectly well where that is; you probably walked past it on Saturday.

You smashed up a pub on Saturday. Congratulations. You also put the shits up a bunch of Forest who called it on and therefore deserved whatever they got. Further congratulations. I wouldn't blame City so much for the kids / women / octogenarians out enjoying their annual Derby and Joan Society luncheon / whoever getting caught up in it, Forest started it and got what they asked for. But don't go making up a load of shite that we both know to be well off beam.

Probably best to drop the keyboard warrior posturing though, eh? This hardly seems the site for it.

All I can say is thank fork were not still living in the 70/80's. This forum wouldn't have any footy chat on it at all!

Personally, I'm more disappointed about losing the game.

I'm not condoning anything that has been done, but this sort of thing happens from time to time. Its a reflection of tribal loyalty, which goes back as far as man himself. Although most people know better.

I do agree with what bigbadbonkingbob said though mostly. Especially where he said the forest lads that started it got what they deserved, but City took it too far. They did and we did.

One thing I have taken from this. Is that I get the impression that the ego of some of the Forest (not the majority) fans has been dented.

Talk of revenge attacks and can't wait until the 31st march 2007. Just some of the more suttle (believe me it's far more in your face on the board) comments on the Forest Rivals board. Not the message that the modern football experince that many have posted should be giving is it?

I trust the condemnation of this will be equal in measure.

Also I would also point out the biggotted streotyping that has gone on in refence to persons living in the west of England, which I think many who have defended themselves on the Bristol City Net Centre would agree went far beyound friendly banter.

Ironic isn't after the wide discussion on this board about streotyping after the home game to Oldham that I am the first person to mention this on this Forum.

Double Standards - Yes I think so.

At no point have I said anything about banning orders. You seem to ignore most of my entire post, its main thrust being that the pub you turned over has got ###### all to do with Forest's mob. As you're so clued up, you'll know perfectly well where that is; you probably walked past it on Saturday.

You smashed up a pub on Saturday. Congratulations. You also put the shits up a bunch of Forest who called it on and therefore deserved whatever they got. Further congratulations. I wouldn't blame City so much for the kids / women / octogenarians out enjoying their annual Derby and Joan Society luncheon / whoever getting caught up in it, Forest started it and got what they asked for. But don't go making up a load of shite that we both know to be well off beam.

Probably best to drop the keyboard warrior posturing though, eh? This hardly seems the site for it.

not going in the rights or wrongs but all i will say is i don't belive a mob will attack a pub for no reason

i've not seen it with city for a long time, forest trouble makers must have ran for cover in that wine bar after they chased some small

numbers of city up the road then running in to larger numbers of city and double backed towards the bar therefore bringing

danger to those inside it.

both sides to blame and bringing the innocent in to it, like i said no excuses it takes 2 to tango.

kids in wine bars hmmmm are they licenced for it? most i know of are not.

I walked past that bar on the way to the ground to be confronted by a mob of about 100 jeering Forest fans, none of whom were wearing footie shirts and who looked the stereotypical hoolie. A big coloured guy seemed to be the ringleader , stood at the front and goading any away fan walking past.

And this isn't where they drink ? ..............Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

:me?::dunno:

I walked past that bar on the way to the ground to be confronted by a mob of about 100 jeering Forest fans, none of whom were wearing footie shirts and who looked the stereotypical hoolie. A big coloured guy seemed to be the ringleader , stood at the front and goading any away fan walking past.

And this isn't where they drink ? .Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

:me?::dunno:

My point exactly, it may not be there main pub?????, but like any pub around the Ashton Gate area on a Saturday it had it's fair share of "lads". The fact that they were mobbed up there before the game and the vicinity of that bar to the ground made it the interest of City's mob. I didn't see Forest lot outside The Lady Bay or The Trent Bridge Inn, why because they were all outside Amici!

My point exactly, it may not be there main pub?????, but like any pub around the Ashton Gate area on a Saturday it had it's fair share of "lads". The fact that they were mobbed up there before the game and the vicinity of that bar to the ground made it the interest of City's mob. I didn't see Forest lot outside The Lady Bay or The Trent Bridge Inn, why because they were all outside Amici!

what i noticed on driving in to nottingham was the amout of pubs there were boarded up

ie: like the wedlocks, now not saying those pubs were boarded up for violence reasons but mabe the

forest casuals have had to move on and find a new venue for them.

One of the subcontractors where I work was there on Saturday as a Forest fan. What he said today has a sad ring of truth about it; "the kicking I got on Satyrday may be worth it becaise at the end of the season those 3 points Forest won will be invaluable".

Back to proper business - cheers for the three points. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU REDS

Just cos you got 3 points against us(lucky 3 points too) doesnt mean you are promoted. Were only a quater of a way through the season so I suggest you come back at the end of the season IF you are above us AND promoted. I thank you :whistle:

Just cos you got 3 points against us(lucky 3 points too) doesnt mean you are promoted. Were only a quater of a way through the season so I suggest you come back at the end of the season IF you are above us AND promoted. I thank you :whistle:

Point taken. I think Saturday was a real must win for us though considering how restless the fans would have been at Calderwood if we hadn't won. We haven't been playing that well but because our defence is so good we are very hard to beat. Hopefully things will really pick up when Tyson returns in a few weeks time. Despite the trouble after I don't hold any grudges against you lot and wish you luck for the rest of the season bar our game at the Gate. 7 seasons in this division can't be easy to take :( .

Archived