IGNORED

City Fans Fighting Each Other !

Cardy

Wa-hey, yet another one.

MLA, you are a prize p**t and I claim my £10. Can you not admit defeat gracefully without attacking us mentioning turnips / fingers / airplanes / inbreeding?

Nah, thought not. :)

Sir

This is the Bristol City FC forum...You are on here to let us all know you won yesterday....many many many congratulations....

However in coming on here you gaurantee you will be abused in return....

Therefore please ###### off and ###### your sister whilst picking turnips with your tweleve fingered mates....

and please give us Marcus Stewart back before he is kidnapped and brainwashed into becoming a Druid

Congrats again

Ok. Right i know that you all seem to think very highly of Stewart but i tell you this as soon as City signed him i had serious doubts and unfortuantely i have been proved more than right. If he was going out drinking but giving his all on the pitch then i may have been able to put up with him but the fact is he did nothing for us on that pitch and i don't see how you could say he did. He did nothing and was earning top wages and was the captain. This then i think caused an atmosphere within the team as was obvious by results and the way we were playing.

When Gary Johnson came he seemed to pick up on this virtually straight away. He gave him a chance to play he still did nothing. I tell you this now do not blame Gary Johnson for whats happened with Stewart blame Tinnion for signing him in the first place. If Tinnion was half the man Gary Johnson is we would not have been in the mess we were in before Gary arrived.

Off the pitch i can't tell you for certain although there are very strong rumours and i know that people saw him plenty of times out on the p*** also i believe a strong rumour that he was there on that "night". Interesting how since Gary has come in and got shot of him the players seem to be taking their jobs a lot more seriously.

These are my views on Marcus Stewart. As i say i know a large number of you disagree and that is your right and your decision but i stand by my views.

So then Sarah.

Marcus enjoys a beer?

What about your lover?

Far worse darling, far worse, and not even a little slap on his knuckles from our wonderful manager.

Its called in my world, "double standards" and like it or not, its a true fact

So then Sarah.

Marcus enjoys a beer?

What about your lover?

Far worse darling, far worse, and not even a little slap on his knuckles from our wonderful manager.

Its called in my world, "double standards" and like it or not, its a true fact

problem is............when Brooker got done for his boozing antics, he got hammered and rightly so, he then went cap in hand to the boss and kissed serious bum to keep his place at the club and has learned from his mistake

since then.......johnson brought in a zero tolerence on the boozing at the club.

Then Marcus decides he is above the law and can carry on doing what he wants, he's getting hammered for his behaviour and rightly so

don't see what the problem is...........if certain players think they are above the rules that have been brought in since an incident that brought the club shame then they have to go whether they are performing or not,

if stewart has anyone to blame for his demise at city he just needs to look in the mirror.

Sarah..........think you need to give it a rest for a bit, a fair few people have been hammered for their views on the subject, just looks it's your turn!

problem is............when Brooker got done for his boozing antics, he got hammered and rightly so, he then went cap in hand to the boss and kissed serious bum to keep his place at the club and has learned from his mistake

since then.......johnson brought in a zero tolerence on the boozing at the club.

Then Marcus decides he is above the law and can carry on doing what he wants, he's getting hammered for his behaviour and rightly so

don't see what the problem is...........if certain players think they are above the rules that have been brought in since an incident that brought the club shame then they have to go whether they are performing or not,

if stewart has anyone to blame for his demise at city he just needs to look in the mirror.

Sarah..........think you need to give it a rest for a bit, a fair few people have been hammered for their views on the subject, just looks it's your turn!

Ok Terry, sort thake yer point, but loads on here bleet on that Stewart is a pisshead.

Firstly may i ask wheres the proof?

Was Stewart not standing up and speaking his mind to GJ in the changing room incident, where apparently a few of the youngsters were almost in tears with GJ comments?

Would you belive me if i told you that i know one of the bar staff at The Essex Arms who swear Stewart only ever had a couple halfs when in the pub?

Don't you think that the lads found GUILTY and imprisioned have done far worse for our football club?

And finally, do you honestly not think our manager should not be big enough (excuse the pun) and sort the Stewart situation out and not have him playing while we are so poor upfront at this moment?

Sarah please don't use that word to describe Tinnion, he was a legend as a player, and sadly failed as a manager because he didnt have any experience, and didnt get the back up and support he needed to succeed. He was never going to have an easy job going from one of the boys to the gaffer.

Great player, and he was hardly going to turn down the job as Manager of the club he dearly loved, and its a real shame that his days here ended in the way they did.

But please please don't call him, that I'm sure I'm not the only one upset by your choice of words to describe him. Tinman was and still is City through and through.

Legend to you, not to me. Never in a million years. Just have to accept differences of opinion there. I wanted him to succeed as much as anybody but my opinion is that he turned out to be our worst manager in living memory. He was happy to take the job without help. He was too proud to ask for help when he clearly needed it. He was only too happy to dump the blame on Millen when things were going wrong (I always remember the TV interview after we lost at home to Chesterfield). Therefore he got what was coming to him in my opinion. He was treated no differently to any other badly failing manager at any other club in the country.

You can all slate me if you like but Tinnion taking charge took us back a long way in my opinion and Johnson is currently repairing the massive damage caused.

To be fair, Terry, she is getting "hammered" for her views because they are wildly inaccurate.

Today she has said that MS is to blame for the culture at the club. The same culture that evidently existed before he got there and occurred till Gary put his foot down. She refused to believe someone who was at Romeo Browns saying MS wasn't there.

She has called Tinnion a w****r. Blimey, thats harsh on a good bloke, a servant of City for over a decade, who tried his best with little resources. I know she's since admitted being a little harsh but she still thinks that. We had a similar position last season with Steve Thompson, a player for eight years before taking the reins when GJ left for you. No-one will ever call ST a w****r despite Yeovil almost being relegated last season. Trollopes the same at Rovers, a player who suddenly had to stop being a mate and start being a boss. I've been there myself and it ain't easy.

Finally Mr Brooker. Nothing Marcus has or hasn't done has been illegal or affected anyone else (as far as we know). Mr Brooker however has fought with doormen and been imprisoned for his actions. It came out that he had been in trouble before too. Yet when all this is presented to her, its Marcus's fault.

Its only her turn because she came out with some inaccuracies. I've been hammered on here myself today but who cares.

Ok Terry, sort thake yer point, but loads on here bleet on that Stewart is a pisshead.

to be fair that says alot that alot of people on here have stated they have seen in out and about in town, and over the last year, my eldest has mentioned a few times that he has seen him worse for wear in town and in clifton, the bloke had the same rep back when he was at rovers

Was Stewart not standing up and speaking his mind to GJ in the changing room incident, where apparently a few of the youngsters were almost in tears with GJ comments?

well if younger players were in tears, then perhaps they need to improve their mental toughness, this is a mans game

Would you belive me if i told you that i know one of the bar staff at The Essex Arms who swear Stewart only ever had a couple halfs when in the pub?

Don't you think that the lads found GUILTY and imprisioned have done far worse for our football club?

And finally, do you honestly not think our manager should not be big enough (excuse the pun) and sort the Stewart situation out and not have him playing while we are so poor upfront at this moment?

as for Stewart drinking in the Essex? I'm guessing you mean that well know Rovers pub in Kingswood? think that says alot of Mr Stewart? that's like Rovers players drinking in the 3 lions........it's just wrong!

think the lads who went to jail did do worse, however they took their punishment were dealt with by the club and have apolgised both behind the scenes and GJ has giving them a clean slate,

if Stewart was to say sorry behind the scenes to GJ, he would get a fresh start, however that hasn't happened, hence Stewart is out of the club,

He is happy at Yeovil and wants to stay, so expect him to be gone as soon as the deal can be done.

One thing is for sure, He will not play for city again, whether we like it or not, it's a fact, Johnson will not have him in the team

To be fair, Terry, she is getting "hammered" for her views because they are wildly inaccurate.

Today she has said that MS is to blame for the culture at the club. The same culture that evidently existed before he got there and occurred till Gary put his foot down. She refused to believe someone who was at Romeo Browns saying MS wasn't there.

She has called Tinnion a w****r. Blimey, thats harsh on a good bloke, a servant of City for over a decade, who tried his best with little resources. I know she's since admitted being a little harsh but she still thinks that. We had a similar position last season with Steve Thompson, a player for eight years before taking the reins when GJ left for you. No-one will ever call ST a w****r despite Yeovil almost being relegated last season. Trollopes the same at Rovers, a player who suddenly had to stop being a mate and start being a boss. I've been there myself and it ain't easy.

Finally Mr Brooker. Nothing Marcus has or hasn't done has been illegal or affected anyone else (as far as we know). Mr Brooker however has fought with doormen and been imprisoned for his actions. It came out that he had been in trouble before too. Yet when all this is presented to her, its Marcus's fault.

Its only her turn because she came out with some inaccuracies. I've been hammered on here myself today but who cares.

missed the tinnion comments and the Stewart at Romeo Brown's incident, however their were a couple of unnamed players at the bar, though believe stewart wasn't one of them,

Brooker and Stewart are totally different situations, Brooker did worse, no doubt, but he has kissed bum and apoligsed, since that though Stewart hasn't changed or lessened his drinking habits, personally that is the sole reason I think he is out, he seems to think he is bigger than the manager even though neither of them have been here a long time.

main reason I feel for Sarah is do feel that she gets a bit frustrated at times as she seem to just get abuse from a few people

Legend to you, not to me. Never in a million years. Just have to accept differences of opinion there. I wanted him to succeed as much as anybody but my opinion is that he turned out to be our worst manager in living memory. He was happy to take the job without help. He was too proud to ask for help when he clearly needed it. He was only too happy to dump the blame on Millen when things were going wrong (I always remember the TV interview after we lost at home to Chesterfield). Therefore he got what was coming to him in my opinion. He was treated no differently to any other badly failing manager at any other club in the country.

You can all slate me if you like but Tinnion taking charge took us back a long way in my opinion and Johnson is currently repairing the massive damage caused.

have to agree, Tinnion was a fairly decent player for us, and played alot of games, the term legend, NO.

after what happened with Wilson and the way he was when he became manager constantly blaming everyone but himself he did only have himself to blame,

Above Average League 1 player, that made a mess of being a manager is the best way to describe Tinnion.

good servant yes, but hardly remember many clubs banging the door down to sign him.

I'm sure I have mentioned it before but I saw Stewart pissed right up during pre-season.........Phillips however was on the soft drinks :D

your welcome Terry!

• Admin

Cant be bothered to search back from the start, but the first guy said he was stood next to the arguement, but in the next sentance he claimed to not hear what was said !!!

Sir you are a LIAR if someone was by you SHOUTING how can you NOT hear what was said ..... you should do all City fans a favour AND DISAPPEAR !!!

Because we had a first class w***** called Brian Tinnion in charge!!!

You come on here all the time spouting tripe about how you are City's greatest fan. Anyone who is a truely a City fan would never have made that comment. Pack up your number one fan t-shirt, your restraining order for Steve Brooker and clear off, I know for a fact it isn't just me that is getting sick of the utter tosh you consistantly keep coming out with.

Well exactly. I have no problem with the players going out having a couple of drinks and a laugh but i have when it gets out of control and then starts to affect performance. We are after all paying their wages. They are very lucky to be in the position they are in and they shouldn't be abusing that. I felt that Marcus Stewart continually did that and dragged a few others down with him. Yes Steve Brooker included. Finally finally Gary Johnson appears to have stamped this out which is why i do not want Marcus Stewart back and we end up back at square one.

Was Marcus Stewart out with Brooker the night he got his first ASSAULT charge? I read it was at a burger bar in Milton Keynes a few years ago.

Give it a rest woman.

Stewart is poison!! Get rid of him.

get a life!!! :grr:

She's the poison, get red of her. Do they still send people to the Colony's ?

'ck off, we colonials don't want the silly moo.!!!

Oh why is that? Because i don't want Stewart back. It seems to me you are all obsessed with him!!!

Ah yes the Brooker fan Club Nr 1 ........ :rofl2br:

No ive missed two ;)

As for Stewart there is no point in answering the question as you won't have anything said against him.

Bloody part timer.

I have said plenty of things against keeping him, and points for. Read the threads.

Next.

Ah a sense of De-ja vous, I seem to remember the Rovers forum being filled with keyboard warriors after Yeovils first win over the sags.

Are you trying to take the Swindle crown of "biggest PC mouth merchants"?

C'mon Moomin.....Muffalmighty may just have that title. :D

Cant be bothered to search back from the start, but the first guy said he was stood next to the arguement, but in the next sentance he claimed to not hear what was said !!!

Sir you are a LIAR if someone was by you SHOUTING how can you NOT hear what was said ..... you should do all City fans a favour AND DISAPPEAR !!!

you talking to me? or someone else? :dunno:

Well exactly. I have no problem with the players going out having a couple of drinks and a laugh but i have when it gets out of control and then starts to affect performance. We are after all paying their wages. They are very lucky to be in the position they are in and they shouldn't be abusing that. I felt that Marcus Stewart continually did that and dragged a few others down with him. Yes Steve Brooker included. Finally finally Gary Johnson appears to have stamped this out which is why i do not want Marcus Stewart back and we end up back at square one.

And your "heros" antics then? Gettin in a punch up? and a second time in a brush with the law?seems to me stewarts crime is a whole lot less..and its only allegations. and listen carefully, i will say this just once- I'M NOT A STEWART FAN. OK?

Grow up.

I believe that Marcus Stewart was a bad influence on a lot of the players down there. Thing is like it or not i am not the only one.

You really havent got a clue have you?

Well he didn't get caught no.

God you get worse, you really do!!!!! :w00t::w00t:

But with your track record of comments about Stewart who HONESTLY is going to believe YOU? You hate him.

so if you don't agree with something someone says? you have a pop at them? nice.

personally I've just heard what from the son, that he has seen him out drink on a couple of occasions since he was back,

some people just don't like the truth

looking over the guys views, he doesn't seem to hate stewart, just believe what others believe that he is a waster, and to be fair looks like when he originally saw stewart out he mentioned it on here, still to some people stewart can do no wrong.

either way, roll on jan..........problem will have sorted itself

I believe we are all entitled to our views. Obv what i said about Tinnion came out a bit harsh. But aside from that i think i was entitled to give my opinions.

You come on here all the time spouting tripe about how you are City's greatest fan. Anyone who is a truely a City fan would never have made that comment. Pack up your number one fan t-shirt, your restraining order for Steve Brooker and clear off, I know for a fact it isn't just me that is getting sick of the utter tosh you consistantly keep coming out with.

Ive never said i was the greatest fan. i feel i am entitled to air my views same as anyone else. and its you lot that has come out with this nonsense about Brooker and fan t-shirts. I support Bristol City same as anyone on here. Yeah fair enough Steve Brooker is to me one of the best players down there. But so what? I'm perfectly entitled to think that.

Well to me Tinnion was one of the best ex players (from the seasons ive been going and by no means the best ever) City have had, but that didnt stop you resorting to personal comments about him.

Like some have said, next time think before you open your mouth, your likely to survive a lot longer around here that way, and make less enemies.

As one of only a handful of women who post on here regularly I know what a hard job us girls have getting the blokes on here to take us and what we know about football seriously. You didnt really do the women on here any favours today. We girls have to try extra hard; maybe if you made less comments about Brooker, how much you lurve him and write more about the game (and less one word answers) then people might get off your case a bit.

Ive never said i was the greatest fan. i feel i am entitled to air my views same as anyone else. and its you lot that has come out with this nonsense about Brooker and fan t-shirts. I support Bristol City same as anyone on here. Yeah fair enough Steve Brooker is to me one of the best players down there. But so what? I'm perfectly entitled to think that.

Your *ahem* bias towards Brookerman, makes anything that Redlegend, Portland and any of the Stewart fans you rabbit on about look positively balanced.

BTW Brooks is a player here this season. aint done a bustin lot no matter which way you look at it. Certainly as much as Stewart last season. ;) At the equivalent stage.

Well to me Tinnion was one of the best ex players (from the seasons ive been going and by no means the best ever) City have had, but that didnt stop you resorting to personal comments about him.

Like some have said, next time think before you open your mouth, your likely to survive a lot longer around here that way, and make less enemies.

As one of only a handful of women who post on here regularly I know what a hard job us girls have getting the blokes on here to take us, and what we know about football seriously, and you didnt really do the women on here any favours today. We girls have to try extra hard, and maybe if you made less comments about Brooker and how much you lurve him, and more about the game (and less one word answers) then people might get off your case a bit.

But all of us agree Marie, your our favourite..... :blush:

Archived