IGNORED

City Fans Fighting Each Other !

Cardy

Boringmenow ?

Beentoallthegames ?

No ive missed two ;)

As for Stewart there is no point in answering the question as you won't have anything said against him.

No ive missed two ;)

As for Stewart there is no point in answering the question as you won't have anything said against him.

Just answer the question, I will listen to anything you have to say about him, but so far its just a load of bile directed at him, not one fact yet, so I will ask you again, WHY is Marcus Stewart poison???

Well hasnt this thread gone totally off subject!

I was really close to the fight and it seemed like the 2 guys behind seemed to be 'bullying' the other two. Surely this isnt the way to get behind the team?

Also as it happened in a place that was starting alot of the chants It seemed to stop any of the atmosphere for a good 20minutes.

Wa-hey, yet another one.

MLA, you are a prize p**t and I claim my £10. Can you not admit defeat gracefully without attacking us mentioning turnips / fingers / airplanes / inbreeding?

Nah, thought not. :)

Read my post on the game billy-bob, "My thoughts".

As for responding to mutant freaks like eurolor in a reasonable tone, where's the point, it's clear any thought out reason would be wasted.

By the way, do you get bored of looking at your own colon?

Ah a sense of De-ja vous, I seem to remember the Rovers forum being filled with keyboard warriors after Yeovils first win over the sags.

Are you trying to take the Swindle crown of "biggest PC mouth merchants"?

Let them enjoy there win, they're in unfamiliar territory beating a big club such as ourselfs, and are bound to get ahead of themselfs, we will be the ones laughing when we're 15 points ahead of them come the end of the season.

Let them enjoy there win, they're in unfamiliar territory beating a big club such as ourselfs, and are bound to get ahead of themselfs, we will be the ones laughing when we're 15 points ahead of them come the end of the season.

And there is your problem, you are only a big club to yourselves, nobody else. Face facts your are a 3rd division team, no more, no less, who happened to lose to the village down the road today

And there is your problem, you are only a big club to yourselves, nobody else. Face facts your are a 3rd division team, no more, no less, who happened to lose to the village down the road today

No, we're only a big club to people with a chip on their shoulder like yourself or the odd sad saghead. Very few of us actually think we're a big club, I'm sure the post was facetious.

Face facts, you're from Yeovil. I find it hard to care about you lot, it isn't a derby to me no matter how hard you try to make it one.

No, we're only a big club to people with a chip on their shoulder like yourself or the odd sad saghead. Very few of us actually think we're a big club, I'm sure the post was facetious.

Face facts, you're from Yeovil. I find it hard to care about you lot, it isn't a derby to me no matter how hard you try to make it one.

Really?

Yes I'm from Yeovil, couldn't give two hoots about your team and whether you like it or not it is a derby (distance wise anyway) and you came up short today, however, you are still 5th? and I fully expect you to occupy the 2nd promotion slot come may

Care to explain why the yeovil fans on radio brizzle called us a big club? was they lieing :(

Irony lost on you Vicky Pollard types then?

Really?

Yes I'm from Yeovil, couldn't give two hoots about your team and whether you like it or not it is a derby (distance wise anyway) and you came up short today, however, you are still 5th? and I fully expect you to occupy the 2nd promotion slot come may

A derby is in the same city.

80 miles is not a derby and it bears only vague resemblence to a rivalry.

Us/Rovers is a derby.

Liverpool/Everton is a derby.

Tottenham/Arsenal is a derby.

Man City/Everton is NOT a derby.

Tottenham/Ipswich is NOT a derby.

Us/Yeovil is NOT a derby.

Let's face it, we lost to Yeovil Town. They deserve to feel good about themselves as they are playing well and progressing through the leagues nicely season after season. Meanwhile, a city of nearly half a million can't get a team together that is good enough or consistent enough to get out of division 3.

If you want to look at a good example of how to take a team and progress Yeovil are it. If you want a case study in consistent mediocrity, we certainly seem to fit the bill.

Well hasnt this thread gone totally off subject!

I was really close to the fight and it seemed like the 2 guys behind seemed to be 'bullying' the other two. Surely this isnt the way to get behind the team?

Also as it happened in a place that was starting alot of the chants It seemed to stop any of the atmosphere for a good 20minutes.

I dunno about off subject. They are fighting on here arent they :doh:

And why is Stewart poison. Well i don't think he is as such, but he is causing a rivalry between city fans, and between fans and the management at bristol city. But i suppose it all depends on how one views the situation. Personally i feel he needs to go in January for the better. Will be a pitty, because like everone, when he arrived, i was full of optimism, sadly, not now.

A derby is in the same city.

80 miles is not a derby and it bears only vague resemblence to a rivalry.Us/Rovers is a derby.

Liverpool/Everton is a derby.

Tottenham/Arsenal is a derby.

Man City/Everton is NOT a derby.

Tottenham/Ipswich is NOT a derby.

Us/Yeovil is NOT a derby.

Nibor,

Which way did you go, mate? Its about 42 miles door-to-door.... :farmer:

Having said that, I do take your point. Cheltenham is about the same distance to BS3 and there doesn't seem to be much hyping of that as a derby.

I think its only occurred because you don't play the Gas anymore.

I see Yeovil Mac is on the Rovers forum making strange posts with lots of cartoons.

Translated as LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME

I have a lot of good mates on the Rovers forum who were sending PM's wishing us well on Saturday. I know a lot of the Gasheads through the Bristol Fans Derby and a lot said to look back in if we had won.

Think you'll find I posted two or three times last night on their forum. What were you doing on there then???

Oh right! So why did the Yeovil players and staff celebrate as if they'ed won promotion at the final whistle? It was a massive result for Yeovil and you know it.

If Bristol City are a '3rd Division team' plese tell me what Yeovil are? maybe a conference team punching well above there weight, it's only a matter of time before your bubble will burst and reality dawns.

Enjoy the bragging rights now whilst you can.The better of two shite teams on the day won-end of.

Here you go again, just for once (cos you haven't before) answer me just one question,

WHY is Marcus Stewart poison, bet you cant!

Ok. Right i know that you all seem to think very highly of Stewart but i tell you this as soon as City signed him i had serious doubts and unfortuantely i have been proved more than right. If he was going out drinking but giving his all on the pitch then i may have been able to put up with him but the fact is he did nothing for us on that pitch and i don't see how you could say he did. He did nothing and was earning top wages and was the captain. This then i think caused an atmosphere within the team as was obvious by results and the way we were playing.

When Gary Johnson came he seemed to pick up on this virtually straight away. He gave him a chance to play he still did nothing. I tell you this now do not blame Gary Johnson for whats happened with Stewart blame Tinnion for signing him in the first place. If Tinnion was half the man Gary Johnson is we would not have been in the mess we were in before Gary arrived.

Off the pitch i can't tell you for certain although there are very strong rumours and i know that people saw him plenty of times out on the p*** also i believe a strong rumour that he was there on that "night". Interesting how since Gary has come in and got shot of him the players seem to be taking their jobs a lot more seriously.

These are my views on Marcus Stewart. As i say i know a large number of you disagree and that is your right and your decision but i stand by my views.

Ok. Right i know that you all seem to think very highly of Stewart but i tell you this as soon as City signed him i had serious doubts and unfortuantely i have been proved more than right. If he was going out drinking but giving his all on the pitch then i may have been able to put up with him but the fact is he did nothing for us on that pitch and i don't see how you could say he did. He did nothing and was earning top wages and was the captain. This then i think caused an atmosphere within the team as was obvious by results and the way we were playing.

When Gary Johnson came he seemed to pick up on this virtually straight away. He gave him a chance to play he still did nothing. I tell you this now do not blame Gary Johnson for whats happened with Stewart blame Tinnion for signing him in the first place. If Tinnion was half the man Gary Johnson is we would not have been in the mess we were in before Gary arrived.

Off the pitch i can't tell you for certain although there are very strong rumours and i know that people saw him plenty of times out on the p*** also i believe a strong rumour that he was there on that "night". Interesting how since Gary has come in and got shot of him the players seem to be taking their jobs a lot more seriously.

These are my views on Marcus Stewart. As i say i know a large number of you disagree and that is your right and your decision but i stand by my views.

Who cares too many people concerned about Marcus Stewart and not concentrating on the fact that we have three inexperienced players in out team because of injuries!!! Get over it please!!!!!!!!!!

Who cares too many people concerned about Marcus Stewart and not concentrating on the fact that we have three inexperienced players in out team because of injuries!!! Get over it please!!!!!!!!!!

I was asked a question and was being screemed at to answer it so i did!!!

That's what they are, rumours. You don't know the full story behind all of it, so why bother to put your finger on it? You don't have a clue.

That's what they are, rumours. You don't know the full story behind all of it, so why bother to put your finger on it? You don't have a clue.

I have my views and opinions just the same as you.

Archived