IGNORED

City Fans Fighting Each Other !

Cardy

What was that all about then ? Right behind the goal. Something to do with the Gashead chants against Stewart I think. One of the guys got arrested at the end of the game. I've never seen anything like it before. This whole Stewart situation is a poison to this club and the Chairman needs to sort it out one way or another asap.

What was that all about then ? Right behind the goal. Something to do with the Gashead chants against Stewart I think. One of the guys got arrested at the end of the game. I've never seen anything like it before. This whole Stewart situation is a poison to this club and the Chairman needs to sort it out one way or another asap.

Stewart is poison!! Get rid of him.

I posted the same thing at near enough the same time :laugh:

I posted the same thing at near enough the same time :laugh:

I've just read your post - very worrying in that it could be the start of a civil war at BCFC. Steve Landsdown's leadership has been inept and bordering on rubbish over the period of his Chairmanship and those fans seemed to have turned on each other in frustration. The Marcus Stewart fiasco needs sorting as does our lack of a decent loan striker signing to score the goals to keep us in touch with auto-promotion.

It all started about half way through the first half when the Yeovil fans sang a song for Stewart. The vast majority of the City fans then replied with the full version of 'He's only a poor little GasHead' but obviously a few took exception and that was when it all turned nasty.

I've just read your post - very worrying in that it could be the start of a civil war at BCFC. Steve Landsdown's leadership has been inept and bordering on rubbish over the period of his Chairmanship and those fans seemed to have turned on each other in frustration. The Marcus Stewart fiasco needs sorting as does our lack of a decent loan striker signing to score the goals to keep us in touch with auto-promotion.

To be fair, i don't think it was anything to do with frustation, the guys at the top has quite clearly been on the cider before the game.. and was shouting inbred comments at the yeovil players, the guy infront commented on it and then the other 1 started abusing him calling him all the words under the sun... then he lashed out, and so it began.... :rolleyes: no need for it atall in my opinion, the 2 guys at the top should be ashamed of themselfs and completely denied it when the stewards came up to find out what had gone out, to be fair to the others involved they kept quiet the rest of the came and tried to cope with it, even when the other 2 was still throwing abuse at them.

Any chance of that in English, or do the extra didgits on your hands hinder your typing?

Wa-hey, yet another one.

MLA, you are a prize p**t and I claim my £10. Can you not admit defeat gracefully without attacking us mentioning turnips / fingers / airplanes / inbreeding?

Nah, thought not. :)

oh dear oh dear poor city and rovers won as well there will be some small city fighting tonight and a little pub side in somerset so so happy

I can handle rovers win atleast one this season whilst we lose.. because more often than not its the other way round, ah well enjoy your win today, you only just beat a city side in there worst game of the season thus far. Well done!

The yeovil fans that phoned in said that it was a really good performance by yeovil, i'd hate to see you play poorly though.. if thats you on a good performence you wont stay in 2nd for long.

Congrats. You were obviously the better team as far as I heard on the radio. But just think, bad winners don't make friends - I had a call from a friend of mine at the game who said as he was walking out "you'd think they'd won the Champions League".

If you (Yeovil) want to be taken seriously as Championship contenders then you should stop being so over the moon that you've beaten a underachieving, striker-less Bristol City side who have been in this division 7 seasons.

Stewart is poison!! Get rid of him.

Yet more utter tosh from ' I love Steve Brooker the sun shines from his Arse ' SarahB.

I'm fed up reading the constant SB appreciation , I would ignore reading it but as you post on every thread about 9 times a day, Its impossible to get away from your sickening obsession.

Yet more utter tosh from ' I love Steve Brooker the sun shines from his Arse ' SarahB.

I'm fed up reading the constant SB appreciation , I would ignore reading it but as you post on every thread about 9 times a day, Its impossible to get away from your sickening obsession.

Don't forget the constant bragging that she goes to every game, and has a go at the fans who don't :unsure:

True! It seems she goes to all the games, Unfortunately she appears to know FA about football.

Oh why is that? Because i don't want Stewart back. It seems to me you are all obsessed with him!!!

Archived