IGNORED

City Fans Fighting Each Other !

Cardy

I think everyone is entitled to their opinion.

However, personal abuse should not be acceptable, and SarahB does recieve a bit of it.

Because we had a first class w***** called Brian Tinnion in charge!!!

Sarah, i was going to defend some of your views in this thread, purely on the basis that they are opinion. Based on rumour or otherwise.

However, in light of the above statement, heat of the moment or not. I cannot bring myself to sympathise with you any longer.

BT was (without question) a loyal servant, to some, including myself a legendary player for this club in his own right. We could debate all night for his reasons for failure as a manager, but i cant and wont let that retract from the status that he earned as a player.

Calling him a ###### for failing as a manager is just not right.

BT in his prime? Better than any midfielder at the club now, IMO.

Top bloke as well.

as for Stewart drinking in the Essex? I'm guessing you mean that well know Rovers pub in Kingswood? think that says alot of Mr Stewart? that's like Rovers players drinking in the 3 lions........it's just wrong!

think the lads who went to jail did do worse, however they took their punishment were dealt with by the club and have apolgised both behind the scenes and GJ has giving them a clean slate,

if Stewart was to say sorry behind the scenes to GJ, he would get a fresh start, however that hasn't happened, hence Stewart is out of the club,

He is happy at Yeovil and wants to stay, so expect him to be gone as soon as the deal can be done.

One thing is for sure, He will not play for city again, whether we like it or not, it's a fact, Johnson will not have him in the team

missed the tinnion comments and the Stewart at Romeo Brown's incident, however their were a couple of unnamed players at the bar, though believe stewart wasn't one of them,

Brooker and Stewart are totally different situations, Brooker did worse, no doubt, but he has kissed bum and apoligsed, since that though Stewart hasn't changed or lessened his drinking habits, personally that is the sole reason I think he is out, he seems to think he is bigger than the manager even though neither of them have been here a long time.

main reason I feel for Sarah is do feel that she gets a bit frustrated at times as she seem to just get abuse from a few people

have to agree, Tinnion was a fairly decent player for us, and played alot of games, the term legend, NO.

after what happened with Wilson and the way he was when he became manager constantly blaming everyone but himself he did only have himself to blame,

Above Average League 1 player, that made a mess of being a manager is the best way to describe Tinnion.

good servant yes, but hardly remember many clubs banging the door down to sign him.

Its ok Terry. People continually wind me up with their comments re Brooker but won't accept anything back re Stewart. I think if you can dish it out then you should be able to take it back surely. It annoys me when people accuse me of not knowing what I'm on about just because i don't agree with what they say. We are all entitled to our opinions. I never said Steve Brooker was a saint never. But i feel what some people say about him is harsh and inacurate so surely its my right to disagree?

Well to me Tinnion was one of the best ex players (from the seasons ive been going and by no means the best ever) City have had, but that didnt stop you resorting to personal comments about him.

Like some have said, next time think before you open your mouth, your likely to survive a lot longer around here that way, and make less enemies.

As one of only a handful of women who post on here regularly I know what a hard job us girls have getting the blokes on here to take us, and what we know about football seriously, and you didnt really do the women on here any favours today. We girls have to try extra hard, and maybe if you made less comments about Brooker and how much you lurve him, and more about the game (and less one word answers) then people might get off your case a bit.

Well said Dolls. Count Robins & redM in that total too.

Tinnion was poor as a manager, but w*****, no I don't think so.

Well to me Tinnion was one of the best ex players (from the seasons ive been going and by no means the best ever) City have had, but that didnt stop you resorting to personal comments about him.

Like some have said, next time think before you open your mouth, your likely to survive a lot longer around here that way, and make less enemies.

As one of only a handful of women who post on here regularly I know what a hard job us girls have getting the blokes on here to take us, and what we know about football seriously, and you didnt really do the women on here any favours today. We girls have to try extra hard, and maybe if you made less comments about Brooker and how much you lurve him, and more about the game (and less one word answers) then people might get off your case a bit.

That about Tinnion came out in the heat of the moment. I do not go on about how much i love Steve Brooker its everyone else who says i do in fact i was accused of loving Jevons last week!!

I apologise if i offended anyone with my Tinnion comment.

Its ok Terry. People continually wind me up with their comments re Brooker but won't accept anything back re Stewart. I think if you can dish it out then you should be able to take it back surely. It annoys me when people accuse me of not knowing what I'm on about just because i don't agree with what they say. We are all entitled to our opinions. I never said Steve Brooker was a saint never. But i feel what some people say about him is harsh and inacurate so surely its my right to disagree?

Ummme good evening Sarah.

Can i just ask you who winds you up about S Brooker?

Ive said before, on his day he,s head and shoulders the best player in the club, but when you make comments ref MS your bound to get some remarks back.

Not one person on here would disagree with you about SB ability (looks perhaps :blink: ) and as you state in your last sentence, you have a right to disagree, but many people feel Stewart on his day is as good as anyone in the club.

Knocking him back, wont help your cause!

Anyway, on a lighter note, how is your boyfriend recovering......sorry SB?

Your *ahem* bias towards Brookerman, makes anything that Redlegend, Portland and any of the Stewart fans you rabbit on about look positively balanced.

BTW Brooks is a player here this season. aint done a bustin lot no matter which way you look at it. Certainly as much as Stewart last season. ;) At the equivalent stage.

To be fair Brooks hasan't played much though has he?

I think everyone is entitled to their opinion.

However, personal abuse should not be acceptable, and SarahB does recieve a bit of it.

Sarah, i was going to defend some of your views in this thread, purely on the basis that they are opinion. Based on rumour or otherwise.

However, in light of the above statement, heat of the moment or not. I cannot bring myself to sympathise with you any longer.

BT was (without question) a loyal servant, to some, including myself a legendary player for this club in his own right. We could debate all night for his reasons for failure as a manager, but i cant and wont let that retract from the status that he earned as a player.

Calling him a ###### for failing as a manager is just not right.

BT in his prime? Better than any midfielder at the club now, IMO.

Top bloke as well.

BT was dumped in the managers seat by S.L a panic cheap option move by S.L after a dissapointment at the Mill. A job he was hardly qualified to do but he tried; a great City player.

SarahB should be admired for standing up for what she believes in, rightly or wrongly; hope she can survive without your sympathy though :unsure:

Ive said before, on his day he,s head and shoulders the best player in the club, but when you make comments ref MS your bound to get some remarks back.

Not one person on here would disagree with you about SB ability (looks perhaps :blink: ) and as you state in your last sentence, you have a right to disagree, but many people feel Stewart on his day is as good as anyone in the club.

I never accused you of winding me up about him. But a few others have but anyway to be fair anything i make comments about regardless of whether its about Brooker or not somebody mentions him. Now so what if i like the man i do not stalk him or anyone else. I don't feel anyone has the right to say that to be honest and i find it highly offensive.

He should be fit anytime soon apparently.

I appologise for my Tinnion comment that was a bit harsh but i stand by my Stewart views.

Hey even Bas Savage was m.o.m. once

I never accused you of winding me up about him. But a few others have but anyway to be fair anything i make comments about regardless of whether its about Brooker or not somebody mentions him. Now so what if i like the man i do not stalk him or anyone else. I don't feel anyone has the right to say that to be honest and i find it highly offensive.

He should be fit anytime soon apparently.

I appologise for my Tinnion comment that was a bit harsh but i stand by my Stewart views.

Well what you got do girl, is stand by yer Stewart views but don't comment on them.

Ps don't take anything to heart on here.

U,ll suss it out soon....Legend :farmer:

Not in my eyes GL.............. :D

Musta bribed some one GB, MOM? Bas? :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br: NO WAY!!! Joke of the match, possibly!

Every dog has his day and that was it, was in the prem seats/meal thingy as well to see this strange occurrance :o:o:o:o

Every dog has his day and that was it, was in the prem seats/meal thingy as well to see this strange occurrance :o:o:o:o

:blink::blink::blink: Bloody hell!!! I'm shocked!! Couldnt even afford one of them posh thingeys...and I'd bound to be told to stop ****** swearing, sit down shut up, and Stop ******* smoking. :D:D

Anyways is the EE open yet? That could help us win the return game eh! :pray:

BT was dumped in the managers seat by S.L a panic cheap option move by S.L after a dissapointment at the Mill. A job he was hardly qualified to do but he tried; a great City player.

SarahB should be admired for standing up for what she believes in, rightly or wrongly; hope she can survive without your sympathy though :unsure:

I appreciate the implied sentiment in the thread; i am guilty myself of not wording my post correctly. Sympathy was perhaps not the word, respect maybe. The BT comment lost a lot of my respect. (And fair play she has retracted the statement)

I am sure that SarahB will survive perfectly well without it however.

Back on thread, I wasnt at Yeovil due to work commitments, but from the reports on here it sounds like an over reaction kicked it off.

What was that all about then ? Right behind the goal. Something to do with the Gashead chants against Stewart I think. One of the guys got arrested at the end of the game. I've never seen anything like it before. This whole Stewart situation is a poison to this club and the Chairman needs to sort it out one way or another asap.

This is was what was originally said in this thread and I think the way in which people have responded goes along way towards proving that this Stewart situation really is a poisoness one. It would appear that we are at the brink of civil war amongst our own ranks over a number of different issues. The common denominator as far as I am concerned is p1ss poor leadership from our Chairman in dealing promptly and effectively with many of these issues.

I appreciate the implied sentiment in the thread; i am guilty myself of not wording my post correctly. Sympathy was perhaps not the word, respect maybe. The BT comment lost a lot of my respect. (And fair play she has retracted the statement)

I am sure that SarahB will survive perfectly well without it however.

Back on thread, I wasnt at Yeovil due to work commitments, but from the reports on here it sounds like an over reaction kicked it off.

Alcohol was the source of the issue. A group of lads appeared hammered and were insulting a lot of people - including Yeovil fans, Marcus Stewart and other City fans (for not singing enough).

AND when he has, he aint exactly lit the game up has he? Just like Stewart last season. Understand my point?

No. Because to be fair at the start of the season he had a lot on his mind. When he played in the home game against Chesterfield i thought he was brilliant he gave it everything and the 20 mins he played at Port Vale i thought he looked good too.

:rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

and people say i talk rubbish!! ;)

Well what you got do girl, is stand by yer Stewart views but don't comment on them.

Ps don't take anything to heart on here.

U,ll suss it out soon....Legend :farmer:

Not in my eyes GL. :D

Ok point taken re Stewart. As i have said i never meant to offend anyome just giving my views thats all same as everyone else.

I won't take anything to much to heart although accusing me of being a stalker is a bit much i can assure you i am certainly not that to anyone.

Bullying women, is there no low forum users will sink to - I very much doubt it.

:rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br: - you crack I up!

I do however disapprove of the SarahB bashing but also of 'her' (the internet's a funny world) comment's about Tinman (which have since been apologised for, tbf.) and general forum domineering. Chill out innit? :farmer:

Bullying women, is there no low forum users will sink to - I very much doubt it.

If she's going to post silly comments like 'Tinnion was a first rate W****r' who has a player was different class, I think you got to expect a little adverse reaction from people.

To suggest people are not entitled to reply in a certain mannor due to the sex of the poster is a little daft.

I would suggest Sarah needs to stop and think prior to posting such inflammatory remarks.

Did anyone see that on the Train? That was my Lad who this big bloke threatend, what a hard man grabbing a 16 year old by the throat threating to beat him up , asking him to get on his knees and apologise for accedently bumping into him getting on to the train, what a tough guy, not only that said he my lad had two choices apolgise or he would beat him up at Temple Meads.

Anyone know who this bloke is who? I want to have a chat with this brave bloke .

My lad goes to 90% OF AWAY Games and every home game we live in North Bristol he goes with ten of his mates and i don't expect him to be bullied by some pissed up bully please help me find out who he is.

Did anyone see that on the Train? That was my Lad who this big bloke threatend, what a hard man grabbing a 16 year old by the throat threating to beat him up , asking him to get on his knees and apologise for accedently bumping into him getting on to the train, what a tough guy, not only that said he my lad had two choices apolgise or he would beat him up at Temple Meads.

Anyone know who this bloke is who? I want to have a chat with this brave bloke .

My lad goes to 90% OF AWAY Games and every home game we live in North Bristol he goes with ten of his mates and i don't expect him to be bullied by some pissed up bully please help me find out who he is.

Although I wasn't there and I am not condoning you sorting this individual out, good luck.....

Well bs16 try not to get down about it.

Whoever he was will get his comeupence one day, complete ####### by the sound of it

I don't know who he is but I've been told he is often found in the Hen and Chicken on a matchday.

He gave him a chance to play he still did nothing. I tell you this now do not blame Gary Johnson for whats happened with Stewart blame Tinnion for signing him in the first place.

I was never a great Tinnion fan but to be fair he didn't sign, and didn't want, Stewart. He asked the board for money for a striker (can't remember who) wasn't given an answer, went on holiday and when he came back, the deal was done and dusted, and Stewart was the new Messiah. Tinnion wasn't even at the press conference as he was on the beach.

Archived