IGNORED

Marcus Stewart V Grant Holt

LoyalRed

Marcus Stewart Goal ratio of 0.34 a game

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=7631

Grant Holt Goal ratio of 0.32 a game

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=17954

Looks like the perfect replacement for when Marcus Stewart goes off to Yeovil. The only way the fans were ever going to forgive and forget the board/management by letting him go was by getting in a top replacement. If Grant Holt comes in, I will be very happy.

The only way the fans were ever going to forgive and forget the board/management by letting him go was by getting in a top replacement. If Grant Holt comes in, I will be very happy.

personally just getting Stewart off the wage bill, will be good enough for me!

nothing to forgive and forget from me!

Looks like the perfect replacement for when Marcus Stewart goes off to Yeovil. The only way the fans were ever going to forgive and forget the board/management by letting him go was by getting in a top replacement. If Grant Holt comes in, I will be very happy.

not sure about this forgive and forget, think alot of people just want rid and to finish this pathetic saga, never before has a player had this much hype and rubbish written about him,

player didn't perform for club, new manager does well for club, manager and player fall out, player gets sold, end of really, just because he is a supposed city fan people seem to think he is about the law,

Grant Holt, do we need him with others now fit? decent signing I suppose but with others fit will he be happy to sit on the bench at city?

Marcus Stewart Goal ratio of 0.34 a game

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=7631

Grant Holt Goal ratio of 0.32 a game

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=17954

what have we got to forgive and forget the board/manager for? as long as stewart is off the salary permanently most people will be delighted for that alone

based on this thread.........your wrong!

people are sick of the bloke having talked about, and are sick of the mention the gashead! sooner he has buggered off to yeovil full time the better!

if Yeovil pip us for promotion, it will be because of their squad of players not one man, obviously if you have believe that yeovil could pip us to promotion you obviously have no faith in our current team, why do you go support ducking yeovil and your hero marcus, they need all the crowd they can get as they are already slipping down the table

based on this thread.........your wrong!

people are sick of the bloke having talked about, and are sick of the mention the gashead! sooner he has buggered off to yeovil full time the better!

if Yeovil pip us for promotion, it will be because of their squad of players not one man, obviously if you have believe that yeovil could pip us to promotion you obviously have no faith in our current team, why do you go support ducking yeovil and your hero marcus, they need all the crowd they can get as they are already slipping down the table

If people are sick of talking about him why don't you hiss off and post somewhere else ? So its gashead now is it :rofl2br: your sinking to new depths for an old man arent you.

If Yeovil pip us to promotion there WILL BE a good chance of it being because they will have the best striker in the division playing for them. :rolleyes:

So i have said ive got no faith in our team have i :noexpression: ???? your so old your making it up as you go along now. :rofl2br:

Support Ducking Yeovil :rofl2br::rofl2br: whats the matter with you :dunno: run out of anything sensible to say have you :yawn: .

since when are yeovil signing Billy Sharp?

face it, alot of people don't want the bloke at the club, he never did anything for City apart from be a drain on the wage bill, he has been a general waste of space and his wages are better off spent on players useful to the team,

still wouldn't expect that to make any sense to you, your that one from bridgwater I keep hearing people laughing and moaning about!

don't worry we know you are just deluding yourself that MS is actually a good player who is capable of being a success for Bristol City........ha!

you just still to your little smily pics, and have a word when you have something worth while saying

since when are yeovil signing Billy Sharp?

face it, alot of people don't want the bloke at the club, he never did anything for City apart from be a drain on the wage bill, he has been a general waste of space and his wages are better off spent on players useful to the team,

still wouldn't expect that to make any sense to you, your that one from bridgwater I keep hearing people laughing and moaning about!

don't worry we know you are just deluding yourself that MS is actually a good player who is capable of being a success for Bristol City........ha!

you just still to your little smily pics, and have a word when you have something worth while saying

WELL DONE OLD MAN :chant6ez: I knew it wouldnt take me long to get you coming out with the insults :rofl2br::rofl2br: NOT GETTING TO YOU IS IT :rofl2br: smiley little pics not allowed then :D:D . Face it a lot of people DO want him at the club, you don't :dunno: . So what ?

He aint coming back anyway so you will have your own little way... untill..... the next one comes along and you want him out. Thing is, i support Bristol City and ALL the players :yes: . When the FULL story comes out regarding this saga you may actually realise a few things...... but there again i wont hold me breath :laugh: .

Come on then, give me some more Bridgwater insults :rofl2br: , you know what they say about people who have to turn to insults don't you old man. :rolleyes:

For someone who says people are sick of talking about him............. your doing a ###### good job of talking about him :rofl2br::rofl2br: one for luck :rofl2br:

WELL DONE OLD MAN :chant6ez: I knew it wouldnt take me long to get you coming out with the insults :rofl2br::rofl2br: NOT GETTING TO YOU IS IT :rofl2br: smiley little pics not allowed then :D:D . Face it a lot of people DO want him at the club, you don't :dunno: . So what ?

He aint coming back anyway so you will have your own little way... untill..... the next one comes along and you want him out. Thing is, i support Bristol City and ALL the players :yes: . When the FULL story comes out regarding this saga you may actually realise a few things...... but there again i wont hold me breath :laugh: .

Come on then, give me some more Bridgwater insults :rofl2br: , you know what they say about people who have to turn to insults don't you old man. :rolleyes:

For someone who says people are sick of talking about him............. your doing a ###### good job of talking about him :rofl2br::rofl2br: one for luck :rofl2br:

jesus christ I've read some crap on this forum, to many people with massive ego's who think they are something special

stewart didn't do anything for Bristol City and in time will go down as one of the worst signings made by the club, bloke was a failure at city

I personally have heard some of the full story and I for one am glad that Stewart has been booted out of Bristol City Football Club, he thinks he is some sort of bloody idol, he's a joke

regardless of who does and who doesn't want him at the club, just looking around this sub forum, more people seem to want him gone recently than stay. that is a fact,

jesus christ I've read some crap on this forum, to many people with massive ego's who think they are something special

stewart didn't do anything for Bristol City and in time will go down as one of the worst signings made by the club, bloke was a failure at city

I personally have heard some of the full story and I for one am glad that Stewart has been booted out of Bristol City Football Club, he thinks he is some sort of bloody idol, he's a joke

regardless of who does and who doesn't want him at the club, just looking around this sub forum, more people seem to want him gone recently than stay. that is a fact,

should marcus stewart be recalled

yes [ 74 ] [67.27%]

no [ 36 ] [32.73%]

Total Votes: 110

Think you have even got your FACT wrong :rolleyes:

Like i said in a previous post, when the whole story eventually comes out you may see things in a different light.

No one except Stewart and Johnson know the whole story.

Who cares when it will come out.

The one FACT is Stewart has done nothing for this club and probably never will.

Also he has not scored anymore than Showumni who has been out for about 1 and a half months (at least it seems that long).

So on that evidence how he would be the saviour of BCFC is beyond me.

As an aside, I would like Stewart to be recalled but only so he can be sold onto someone else!!!

yes [ 74 ] [67.27%]

no [ 36 ] [32.73%]

Like i said in a previous post, when the whole story eventually comes out you may see things in a different light.

key thing is the guy said recently.............how old is that poll now? apart from your insane ramblings, not many people are fighting his corner recently

still some people just have mental issues

key thing is the guy said recently.............how old is that poll now? apart from your insane ramblings, not many people are fighting his corner recently

I don't think people have given up defending Marcus Stewart mate, I think you will find that a few people on here (myself included) are just ignoring, and fed up with a couple of windup merchants, but I will always debate on this forum with people on here who try to be factual and reason sensibly, thats why I enjoy coming on here, not everyone is going to agree, but thats what this forum is all about.

You can forget this discussion now. Its off!

Apparently Holt came down last week and took one look at Bristol and the redevelopment project and realised that Nottingham wasn't as bad as he thought.

lets be honest, plenty of people have moaned that he hasn't signed but overlook one key fact, he wife is 3 weeks off giving birth, last thing he needs is to bring on the stress of moving from his home into temp accomdation with his wife so close, what he said about city was the timing wasn't right, I can't blame him for staying put at the moment, but if no one else comes in by thursday, wouldn't be suprised at seeing him join in jan

yes [ 74 ] [67.27%]

no [ 36 ] [32.73%]

So if your 'In the know' whats stopping you from enlightening everybody? That way (according to you) how will anyone be able to say anything bad about Marcus? So please, share....

So if your 'In the know' whats stopping you from enlightening everybody? That way (according to you) how will anyone be able to say anything bad about Marcus? So please, share....

shhhhh, that would mean he actually has to backup what he has to say, why do that when you can just make wild accusations

Only game I will remember Stewart for was the first home game under Gary Johnson at home to Barnsley when he got 2 goals apart from that there wasn't anything to memorable :(

Well said young Doleman.

As the apty named UB40 put it:

"Red, red whine,

Went to Marcus`s head,

Made him forget who paid him,

Or what King Gary said...."

Keep em coming :rolleyes: , polls are obviously a waste of time to you.. unless they go in YOUR favour :laugh: Oh and the poll started on November 5th, years old then :rolleyes:

I swore i would not, thats why. Up to you if you believe me or not. I wouldn't be fighting his corner if i knew he had done wrong.

Keep em coming :rolleyes: , polls are obviously a waste of time to you.. unless they go in YOUR favour :laugh:

I swore i would not, thats why. Up to you if you believe me or not. I wouldn't be fighting his corner if i knew he had done wrong.

well if you can't backup what you say, don't say it

shhhhh, that would mean he actually has to backup what he has to say, why do that when you can just make wild accusations

Where are my wild accusations mr clever clogs :dunno: . Find them or just shut up :yawn:

well if you can't backup what you say, don't say it

I don't have to back up anything i say to you, whats the point you only come back with some gormless reply...... as you no doubt will to this :yawn:

Where are my wild accusations mr clever clogs :dunno: . Find them or just shut up :yawn:

I don't have to back up anything i say to you, whats the point you only come back with some gormless reply...... as you no doubt will to this :yawn:

good god you talk some complete and utter crap, that is something no one can disagree with!

ok, not wild accusations, but you insinuate that Stewart doesn't deserve what has happened to him, by stating

"when the whole story eventually comes out you may see things in a different light."

and

"I swore i would not, thats why. Up to you if you believe me or not. I wouldn't be fighting his corner if i knew he had done wrong."

ok, not wild accusations, but you insinuate that Stewart doesn't deserve what has happened to him, by stating

"when the whole story eventually comes out you may see things in a different light."

and

"I swore i would not, thats why. Up to you if you believe me or not. I wouldn't be fighting his corner if i knew he had done wrong."

AND....whats your problem with those statements ? If i tell someone i wont post what i have been told I WONT POST IT. I may post some crap on here and try the wind up etc etc but i wont divulge something i have been told in confidence, end of story.

Archived