IGNORED

Marcus Stewart V Grant Holt

LoyalRed

But whats the point in saying "when the whole story eventually comes out you may see things in a different light."

and

"I swore i would not, thats why. Up to you if you believe me or not. I wouldn't be fighting his corner if i knew he had done wrong."

Because it doesn't back up anything to do with Stewart as you have been 'sworn to secrecy'.

Oh also

Keep em coming , polls are obviously a waste of time to you.. unless they go in YOUR favour Oh and the poll started on November 5th, years old then

Polls are only as good as the people that vote on them, in this case it was most probably the people that wanted Stewart back, as it appears that most forumites are not that hung up on this whole saga considering there were only 110 votes out of 4000 forum users.

Now kindly go back to getting your float ready for next years carnival or provide some hard FACTS.

AND....whats your problem with those statements ? If i tell someone i wont post what i have been told I WONT POST IT. I may post some crap on here and try the wind up etc etc but i wont divulge something i have been told in confidence, end of story.

you do post some crap on here YES, such as this, don't make accusations you aren't willing to or can't back up

I've heard a version of the events as have many others, but they have kept it off the forum and not gone around acting like a jerk saying I know what happened but I'm not saying..........put up or shut up as someone else has said,

for the record, going on what I have heard I fully back Johnson in his actions and don't want Marcus "Big-Time" Stewart back at our club at all, let alone anywhere near the 1st team squad

But whats the point in saying "when the whole story eventually comes out you may see things in a different light."

and

"I swore i would not, thats why. Up to you if you believe me or not. I wouldn't be fighting his corner if i knew he had done wrong."

Because it doesn't back up anything to do with Stewart as you have been 'sworn to secrecy'.

Oh also

Polls are only as good as the people that vote on them, in this case it was most probably the people that wanted Stewart back, as it appears that most forumites are not that hung up on this whole saga considering there were only 110 votes out of 4000 forum users.

Now kindly go back to getting your float ready for next years carnival or provide some hard FACTS.

Carnival :sleeping: you have as much chance of me going near it as Stewart playing for City this week. When the whole story comes out you may see things in a different light, there i have said it again. Whats your problem with that statement ? its a statement. Its MY OPINION :dunno:

Wouldn't like to tell YOU anything in confidence, probably be in the news of the world the following day :dunno:

I don't need to give you any facts as it seems you are another one who has already found the bloke guilty of........... well whatever you think hes done, up to you.

As for polls, YOU are another one who only likes polls when they give the result YOU want.

Now kindly go back to tarring everyone who comes from a town that has a shitty annual event with the same brush. You from Bristol ? if so go for a trip in your Hot air balloon ? :dunno:

you do post some crap on here YES, such as this, don't make accusations you aren't willing to or can't back up

I've heard a version of the events as have many others, but they have kept it off the forum and not gone around acting like a jerk saying I know what happened but I'm not saying..........put up or shut up as someone else has said,

for the record, going on what I have heard I fully back Johnson in his actions and don't want Marcus "Big-Time" Stewart back at our club at all, let alone anywhere near the 1st team squad

Why don't you just shut up old man, coming on here calling me a jerk.

ACCUSATIONS????????????????????????????????? WHERE ARE THEY THEN????????????

Come on then :ranting:

I wont put up, you can shut up untill you can post without insults :dunno:

Carnival you have as much chance of me going near it as Stewart playing for City this week. When the whole story comes out you may see things in a different light, there i have said it again. Whats your problem with that statement ? its a statement. Its MY OPINION

Wouldn't like to tell YOU anything in confidence, probably be in the news of the world the following day

I don't need to give you any facts as it seems you are another one who has already found the bloke guilty of........... well whatever you think hes done, up to you.

As for polls, YOU are another one who only likes polls when they give the result YOU want.

Now kindly go back to tarring everyone who comes from a town that has a shitty annual event with the same brush. You from Bristol ? if so go for a trip in your Hot air balloon ?

Its not even an opinion though, its just you saying you know something no one else apparently does. When have I said I would post something someone asked me not to say? I certainly wouldn't post anything I was told in confidence but I also wouldn't go around bragging that I supposedly know something but then not back it up.

As again for polls, I stated that it was only from a very small percentage of forum users (less than 4% of users) that have voted on there so clearly not indicative of all users and YOU only seem to be using it as it gives the result YOU want.

And yes I am from Bristol but the weather today is not good enough for me to take my hot air balloon up.

BTW its not just that shitty annual event that I don't like about bridgwater and there are several other things I could use to tar people with from there.

But lets not get personal.

as plenty of others have said......put up or shut up!

if you have something to say, say it otherwise be quiet, just looking at the above it is quite clear that PLENTY of other people agree that you are talking out of your bottom

PB, are you in fact Marcus in disguise???

shhhhhhhh...........they are special friends! :wub:

YES, i do believe know what happened. You all seem to KNOW what happened :rolleyes: . Because you have been judge and jury for a long time on here. I aint going to put up what i know ( you all can if you want ?) and i aint going to shutup, if you don't like it..... tuff :dunno: .

I will post MY OPINIONS on here for ever and a day.Some of you can go off subject aqnd get personal, some of you can EVEN :rofl2br: go on about where i live :rofl2br: ( how childish is that) :sleeping: .

What some of you Bristol posters may not be aware of is that parts of Bridgwater house the overspill from Knowle and Knowle West from the 50's and 60's. :yawn:

as plenty of others have said......put up or shut up!

if you have something to say, say it otherwise be quiet, just looking at the above it is quite clear that PLENTY of other people agree that you are talking out of your bottom

shhhhhhhh...........they are special friends! :wub:

As plenty of others have said, fight your own battles mr happy :dance: You so depress me its untrue. Welcome back, i knew you would come back with a few interesting points, you really are ,arent you :rofl2br:

Why not try answering some of the points raised from my post.

Or are you just conveniently ignoring them?

fact is, if someone brings up a valid point Marucs will conviently ignores it,

still just reading through this posting most people generally seem to think the bloke is a bit of a dick, no wonder him and Johnson fell out with him

Well you ###### managed to answer before marcus.

###### inbred cellophane covered, stewart stinkhole loving, ####.wait I take back the cellophane bit you're probably running out now the factory has closed down so you probably don't want to waste it.

how rude!

Why not try answering some of the points raised from my post.

Or are you just conveniently ignoring them?

Because I'm trying to reply to about 50 others, why are you so ####### urgent, it will only be a load of stuff ive gone over before. But JUST FOR YOU i will have a look sometime :dunno:

PUT ANOTHER POLL ON THEN........PLEASE. keep putting them on till YOU get the result YOU want.

The info i was given was by another forum member. You, bh red,ashton mate, old man terry etc etc already know in YOUR own minds what happened, because you have told me for months it was all Stewarts fault. So you have been judge and jury.

The truth WILL come out one day, but you womt believe it anyway, so whats the point. :dunno:

Well you ###### managed to answer before marcus.

###### inbred cellophane covered, stewart stinkhole loving, ####.wait I take back the cellophane bit you're probably running out now the factory has closed down so you probably don't want to waste it.

:chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez: CLEVER BOY :rofl2br::rofl2br: . Tell you what, must be hard for you having to wait on my every word :rofl2br:

Because I'm trying to reply to about 50 others, why are you so ####### urgent, it will only be a load of stuff ive gone over before. But JUST FOR YOU i will have a look sometime :dunno:

PUT ANOTHER POLL ON THEN........PLEASE. keep putting them on till YOU get the result YOU want.

The info i was given was by another forum member. You, bh red,ashton mate, old man terry etc etc already know in YOUR own minds what happened, because you have told me for months it was all Stewarts fault. So you have been judge and jury.

The truth WILL come out one day, but you womt believe it anyway, so whats the point. :dunno:

perhaps you should just share you source?

I've personally heard my version of events from 2 well know posters, one from here & one from subbers (his info came direct for the dressing room!) this tally's up pretty much spot what I've heard from a club employee. that is why I wholeheartly believe my view to be correct

personally I back GJ 110%

I get the funny feeling someone may get a response with few very angry smily faces on it! :rofl2br:

What are you on a coffee morning with your friend :hug:

perhaps you should just share you source?

I've personally heard my version of events from 2 well know posters, one from here & one from subbers (his info came direct for the dressing room!) this tally's up pretty much spot what I've heard from a club employee. that is why I wholeheartly believe my view to be correct

personally I back GJ 110%

Why ? you have your version of events which you believe. What difference would mine make to you .

same old ramblings PB, same old....

Who are you :dunno: ? never spoke to you before. Give me some of your opinions then :yawn:

It is difficult waiting for your replies, I'm trying to work here!

The whole point of the poll YOU posted is that it was a tiny minority of forum users that voted.

So I could put on a poll and use any of the results to back what I want up. This tiny piece of logic appears to be something that you are unable to grasp or provide a sound answer to.

When the truth comes out from both GJ and MS then I, for one, will believe it but until then whats the point of keeping on about 'I know something you don't know' and saying 'Well this poll says' because it all means nothing without either you putting up or the truth coming out.

What are you on a coffee morning with your friend :hug:

Why ? you have your version of events which you believe. What difference would mine make to you .

Who are you :dunno: ? never spoke to you before. Give me some of your opinions then :yawn:

well i've been posting on this forum for a good 2 years mate! i strongly believe that no-one person is bigger than the club, and i also have heard the stories and firmly believe that MS is better off well away from the gate. As i said earlier, PM us if you want to share your 'truth' about him. how can we change our minds if your not going to tell us any different????

every single one of your posts are exactly the same - your boring!! yes you have every right to post on here but until you post anything of any substance - your boring!!!

rightly I've spoke to Portland on PM and sounds like his source is someone who I have compared notes with in the past and told alot of what happened, so basically PB has got alot of his info indirectly through me by the looks of it,

so basically what he knows and I know are basically the same (as with most others on this posting) and he just strangely disagree's with what happened even though what has happened since was and has been in benefit to the club in the long term.

It's scares me that you actually believe MS to be in the right, but that is your view I suppose, suppose it is just a case of regardless of what he does some people are just totally against Gary Johnson

well i've been posting on this forum for a good 2 years mate! i strongly believe that no-one person is bigger than the club, and i also have heard the stories and firmly believe that MS is better off well away from the gate. As i said earlier, PM us if you want to share your 'truth' about him. how can we change our minds if your not going to tell us any different????

every single one of your posts are exactly the same - your boring!! yes you have every right to post on here but until you post anything of any substance - your boring!!!

I kNOW I'm boring, thats why people keep replying to me aint it. Take it or leave it mate, its a football FORUM. People want to make personal points thats there prob not mine :innocent06:

rightly I've spoke to Portland on PM and sounds like his source is someone who I have compared notes with in the past and told alot of what happened, so basically PB has got alot of his info indirectly through me by the looks of it,

so basically what he knows and I know are basically the same (as with most others on this posting) and he just strangely disagree's with what happened even though what has happened since was and has been in benefit to the club in the long term.

It's scares me that you actually believe MS to be in the right, but that is your view I suppose, suppose it is just a case of regardless of what he does some people are just totally against Gary Johnson

EXCUSE ME. you pm'd me stating that you KNEW my source :o . My reply to you was " you know everything" :rofl2br: . So that means you are RIGHT does it ?

don't put words into my mouth, i will NEVER tell you who told me.

For you to put up this post is UNBELIEVABLE.

If you have an ounce of nous about you you should RETRACT what you have said.

I kNOW I'm boring, thats why people keep replying to me aint it. Take it or leave it mate, its a football FORUM. People want to make personal points thats there prob not mine :innocent06:

EXCUSE ME. you pm'd me stating that you KNEW my source :o . My reply to you was " you know everything" :rofl2br: . So that means you are RIGHT does it ?

don't put words into my mouth, i will NEVER tell you who told me.

For you to put up this post is UNBELIEVABLE.

i ASKED you if it was that person?

my post was factly correct in eyes and my information is 99.9% correct I believe, I've compared notes with various people on this forum and I stand by 100% what I have to say on the subject.

Archived