IGNORED

Marcus Stewart V Grant Holt

LoyalRed

i ASKED you if it was that person?

my post was factly correct in eyes and my information is 99.9% correct I believe, I've compared notes with various people on this forum and I stand by 100% what I have to say on the subject.

Heres your pm.

Group: Members

Member No.: 1,010

oh and if your Source was xxxxxx, he got alot of his info from me!

so stick that in your pipe

You STATED more like, i sarcasticly reply wth "you know everything" and so YOU believe your right ???

Heres your pm.

oh and if your Source was xxxxxx, he got alot of his info from me!

so stick that in your pipe

You STATED more like, i sarcasticly reply wth "you know everything" and so YOU believe your right ???

thank you, my point has been proved.

good day

looks like you have really upset him now, still you can't agrue with what is in black & white

he may have been trying to be sacastic, but looking at what has been posted in those PM's hardly obvious that there is any sarcasim

Oh I'm crying here old man :sweatingbullets::laugh: , you don't understand SARCASM do you ? cos ive been that to you for weeks :rofl2br:

Now, now my Super Hero of the treetops pal... :ermm:

Next you`ll be accusing certain posters of threatening innocent folk with violence in order to keep them quiet.... :rolleyes::no::doh:

You as well, there all out today, wheres Malone .

thank you, my point has been proved.

good day

oh and if your Source was xxxxx, he got alot of his info from me!

so stick that in your pipe!

Well there you are then you know everything

i didn't say I knew who your source was, I said if you got your info from a certain person, fact is I've talking about this subject for a long time, I've spoken to alot of people on this forum and other forums and have also recived my info directly for someone on the club staff and indirectly from a player from someone on here who speak to that player on a regular basis.

if you were in that position? who would you believe? people at the club? or some gobby bloke on a forum?

So you KNOW who it is then ?????

So why PM me again with this :rofl2br::rofl2br:

You just couldnt make it up :rofl2br:

You see mr BH red, you have to have all your tracks covered if you want to make a point :rolleyes:;)

looks like you have really upset him now, still you can't agrue with what is in black & white

you cant can you :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

ummmm, anyone else confused by this?

I've made my point, I know what I have heard and I beleive it 100% mainly due to the fact of how many people have said exactly the same thing.

You have said you want to meet me to discuss this further, (like you have said to others on here) I've agreed and advised you I will be travelling to Swansea on Sunday.

(a game that you seem unaware is even on)

as many others on here have posted you seem to have no brought anything to the table in terms of debate, information or anything of substance,

if you wish to make a valid point or view then feel free, but give up the childish taunting and insults, all you are doing is making yourself look daft

ummmm, anyone else confused by this?

I've made my point, I know what I have heard and I beleive it 100% mainly due to the fact of how many people have said exactly the same thing.

You have said you want to meet me to discuss this further, (like you have said to others on here) I've agreed and advised you I will be travelling to Swansea on Sunday.

(a game that you seem unaware is even on)

as many others on here have posted you seem to have no brought anything to the table in terms of debate, information or anything of substance,

if you wish to make a valid point or view then feel free, but give up the childish taunting and insults, all you are doing is making yourself look daft

Me :dunno: . what i said to you was that i will meet you at a game and we can discuss it there. Problem ?.

You keep sending me pm's and then come on here looking for back up from other people.

We aint ever going to agree, it doesnt worry me in the slightest though.

You have made your point, but untill you can ACTUALLY PROVE who told and come up with EVIDENCE its all just in your mind.

As i said in my pm back to you, you don't understand sarcasm. I mean....... for you to actually BELIEVE :rolleyes: that i don't know where we are playing sunday just because i said i am going to Cardiff saturday,JUST SUMS IT UP :rolleyes:

Oh and you keep going on about "others on here" there are plenty of others on here who feel EXACTLY the same about you. FACT.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=69837

oh dear!

will lets see what the latest interest is then!

Jelly red wont believe the result unless 4000 vote on it :D

PB, have to agree with the others 'put up or shut up'.

how can you argue something without facts?

With all due respect SS, Portland Bill feels its the wrong time to publish such facts!

Four or five on here know EXACTLY what happened in the changing room incident.

Can i assure you, the beans were spilled by two players, and both these players are not Stewart.

Why would they have any reason to lie?

Have you thought that by publishing the facts on an open forum, the club would loose major credibility, whilst were doing so well in the league.

Another thing is mate, although we might be Stewart fans, we are still MASSIVE Bristol City fans, and if you start slandering management, board members, the chairman etc etc at a time while things are good, theres a certain chance most fans will have a pop back at you.

So i reckon the club are hitting a critical period.

If Stewart leaves for another club (not on loan) and signs a new contract elsewhere, I'm 100% sure, the whole story of what happened that afternoon will be published to the media.

Gary Johnson knows what happened, the team in the dressing room know what happened.

Most on here or on the terraces would love to know what happened.

The local papers would kill for a story.

So back to Portland Bill.

The second he posts the story it will be removed by the moderators.

Thats why its a waste of time.

Bide yer time.

This Stewart forum will never die a death unless FORCED too.

Legend.

funny how the stewart lovers and the stewart haters all seem to know exactly what happened in the dressing room and have heard it from players???? And until the story unfolds when Stewart goes, i'll be a strong believer that he has been bad for this club and that we are better off without him.

And you cannot argue with the fact that whilst he has been away from the club our form has been good and the morale in the camp is great!

Me :dunno: . what i said to you was that i will meet you at a game and we can discuss it there. Problem ?.

considering others comments of your offers to meet them, I'll pass, thanks.

You keep sending me pm's and then come on here looking for back up from other people.

I have asked no-one for backup, some people agree with me, some agree with you

We aint ever going to agree, it doesnt worry me in the slightest though.

You have made your point, but untill you can ACTUALLY PROVE who told and come up with EVIDENCE its all just in your mind.

the same applies to yourself,

Jelly red wont believe the result unless 4000 vote on it :D

these polls are all rubbish, they are just a small indication of what people think

Portland Bill, how can you of all people ask BH red to back up what he says, when you never do????

spot on!

seems this discussion is going nowhere- whatever happened the one fact no one can argue with is that the situation has been appallingly handled since- frankly I don't care what Stewart said. If Johnson had a problem with what was said he should have fined him two weeks wages and then got on with managing him to get the best out of him - Yeovil have done- we could have done and still could. Instead we have statements from GJ that he has no problem with Stewart which clearly is not the case- were it so given we have not secured Holt or another striker Stewart would be on his way back from Yeovil after their game this weekend- go on Gary prove me wrong!

With all due respect SS, Portland Bill feels its the wrong time to publish such facts!

Four or five on here know EXACTLY what happened in the changing room incident.

Can i assure you, the beans were spilled by two players, and both these players are not Stewart.

Why would they have any reason to lie?

Legend.

the key thing is NO ONE actually knows what happened the only people who know EXACTLY what happened is the people that were there, everything else is people's version of what happened,

ALOT of people know what the basic's of the story though myself included, we know certain players have said something things about what happened, I've heard of 4 players that have mentioned various versions of what they feel happened, (none of which were stewart). of the 4, one is no longer at the club, 3 are still here, one currently discussing a new contract.

personally I don't care what happened in the dressing room, it should never be made public and those things should be kept within the club, all that will continue to be said is various rumours.

Personally........I base my feelings of Marcus Stewart that as a player for City, he didn't perform. END OF

Personally........I base my feelings of Marcus Stewart that as a player for City, he didn't perform. END OF

if he had performed or was performing it would be worth discussing, however he didn't and he won't

have to be honest, judging by their equal contributions to Bristol City Football

Mr Gary Johnson has my full backing, regardless of he may have had to do in the dressing room!

if he had performed or was performing it would be worth discussing, however he didn't and he won't

have to be honest, judging by their equal contributions to Bristol City Football

Mr Gary Johnson has my full backing, regardless of he may have had to do in the dressing room!

HERE HERE, TOTALLY AGREE.

could not agree more!

funny how the stewart lovers and the stewart haters all seem to know exactly what happened in the dressing room and have heard it from players???? And until the story unfolds when Stewart goes, i'll be a strong believer that he has been bad for this club and that we are better off without him.

And you cannot argue with the fact that whilst he has been away from the club our form has been good and the morale in the camp is great!

Lee, (i hope you don't mind first name terms), i aint actually knocking the form of the lads.

Morale does seem great.

This issue is to do more with certain posters who completely 100% blame Stewart for the fall out with Johnson.

It honestly aint the truth, and as your quote yer quite right to say "And untill the story unfolds".

Thats fair and i give you credit for that mate.... :farmer:

the key thing is NO ONE actually knows what happened the only people who know EXACTLY what happened is the people that were there, everything else is people's version of what happened,

ALOT of people know what the basic's of the story though myself included, we know certain players have said something things about what happened, I've heard of 4 players that have mentioned various versions of what they feel happened, (none of which were stewart). of the 4, one is no longer at the club, 3 are still here, one currently discussing a new contract.

personally I don't care what happened in the dressing room, it should never be made public and those things should be kept within the club, all that will continue to be said is various rumours.

Note i havent been on this subforum for a while.

The point being made is, a few of the people in that changing room, that afternoon, have told of what happened!

I have no reason to to doubt their words or call them a lier.

I will not personally print my knowledge of what went on.

Thats for others to do.

All i know is, I'm confident it eventually will.

Whether it effects the goings on or the future goings on at the club, no one knows.

On a personal note , all i want now is for the success of the lads and promotion.

But sure aint heard the last of all this quite yet.....Legend.

Note i havent been on this subforum for a while.

The point being made is, a few of the people in that changing room, that afternoon, have told of what happened!

I have no reason to to doubt their words or call them a lier.

I will not personally print my knowledge of what went on.

Thats for others to do.

All i know is, I'm confident it eventually will.

Whether it effects the goings on or the future goings on at the club, no one knows.

On a personal note , all i want now is for the success of the lads and promotion.

But sure aint heard the last of all this quite yet.....Legend.

nothing that hasn't already been said, however don't see why it will come out in the future, the club basically have no interest in the matter and aren't going to be interested in releasing info for something that happened so long ago and will only probably bring the club negative critisim

the local paper isn't going to drag it up as the club will hammer them for it and withdrawn press rights such as been threatened in the past.

only person likely to bring it up will be MS when he signs for Yeovil, though much like some other moves wouldn't be surpised if City put in some sort of condifidential clause to keep him quiet, we have had enough negativity brought on the club without some former player trying to stir things up again.

only person likely to bring it up will be MS when he signs for Yeovil, though much like some other moves wouldn't be surpised if City put in some sort of condifidential clause to keep him quiet, we have had enough negativity brought on the club without some former player trying to stir things up again.

And thinking about it, if MS is such a Big City fan, then why would he drag up the past?? surely he wouldn't want to see the club he loves negatively portrayed?? i know i wouldn't.

Let me finish that sentence for you.... :dance: ,

"knows is on the way up whereas MS is on the slide....." ;)

Ahh but Gary, we all want Johnsons team to go up, the problem is what if he falls flat on his face with dissapointment at the end of the season?

I sincerely hope not, but our wonderful manager will get the brunt of ALL City fans if he dosent produce the goods!!!!!

Will the fans put it down to his rash decisions over a certain player?

Only you can answer that ohh hallowed one..... :innocent06:

Ahh but Gary, we all want Johnsons team to go up, the problem is what if he falls flat on his face with dissapointment at the end of the season?

I sincerely hope not, but our wonderful manager will get the brunt of ALL City fans if he dosent produce the goods!!!!!

Will the fans put it down to his rash decisions over a certain player?

Only you can answer that ohh hallowed one..... :innocent06:

no, people aren't that stupid, if will fail to go up this season once again, it will be because the players weren't up to it,

nothing to do with a player who wouldn't have played for the club for over a year, when he had the chance he could not handle the pressure of playing for city, others have failed and so did he,

give it 5/10 years he will be remembered in the same vain as players like Ian Baird and Liam Robinson, promised lots but just wasn't good enough for City, but ended up doing ok at lower clubs

no, people aren't that stupid, if will fail to go up this season once again, it will be because the players weren't up to it,

nothing to do with a player who wouldn't have played for the club for over a year, when he had the chance he could not handle the pressure of playing for city, others have failed and so did he,

give it 5/10 years he will be remembered in the same vain as players like Ian Baird and Liam Robinson, promised lots but just wasn't good enough for City, but ended up doing ok at lower clubs

Lower clubs????, he played in the Premiership and Europe.

Archived