IGNORED

Marcus Stewart V Grant Holt

LoyalRed

I have re-read what you said, and however you try to put it, he wont be remembered just for doing ok at lower clubs.

I mean as in, people will say, he was pants for us, but when he went on to Yeovil he did ok.

hence I used the example of Ian Baird, did well at highest level and in for a bit in europe, came to us with a fairly decent reputation, however turned out to be nothing special, but ended up at Brighton and plymouth (lower clubs at the time! how depressing!) and did ok

Question Supersquirrel, where do i ACTUALLY ask BH red to back up what he has said ?

I can back up and do back up what i say.... but i WONT in relation to the Stewart incident and YOU now why.

where have you backed up anything you have said? why does the squirreled one know why?

you feel free to say alot about certain subjects, but never have any substance,

I've heard from someone directly within the club, that since Stewart left their has been a massive improvement in morale that was missing pretty much from not long after he joined basically because he felt because of his reputation he was better than anyone else at the club, and felt he could undermine the manager (and I'm not just talking about the current manager)

(I've heard this directly from a players father!)

isn't it a coincidence that under Tinnion during his 1st season we gradually got better, but the moment a certain player joined, we went a few massive steps backwards,

I mean as in, people will say, he was pants for us, but when he went on to Yeovil he did ok.

hence I used the example of Ian Baird, did well at highest level and in for a bit in europe, came to us with a fairly decent reputation, however turned out to be nothing special, but ended up at Brighton and plymouth (lower clubs at the time! how depressing!) and did ok

where have you backed up anything you have said? why does the squirreled one know why?

I've heard from someone directly within the club, that since Stewart left their has been a massive improvement in morale that was missing pretty much from not long after he joined basically because he felt because of his reputation he was better than anyone else at the club, and felt he could undermine the manager (and I'm not just talking about the current manager)

(I've heard this directly from a players father!

isn't it a coincidence that under Tinnion during his 1st season we gradually got better, but the moment a certain player joined, we went a few massive steps backwards,

Did i ask YOU a question ?Is your name supersquirrel ? are you his spokesman ?

Who needs substance ? opinion is all that matters on a forum. You don't like mine........ do you think i care.

sorry, I obviously missed the part where it says that when Portland Bill makes a posting no one else is able to respond to it unless allowed by previously mentioned user.

I bow my head and beg for your humble forgiveness

No mate, you missed the part where it said ..... "question Supersquirrel".

But........ i forgive you........ this once! :yes:

Question Supersquirrel, where do i ACTUALLY ask BH red to back up what he has said ?

Just about here;

"You have made your point, but untill you can ACTUALLY PROVE who told and come up with EVIDENCE its all just in your mind."

Also doesn't this answer of yours fly straight back at you in terms of your 'knowledge' (in the very loosest sense of the word) of the situation.

Just about here;

"You have made your point, but untill you can ACTUALLY PROVE who told and come up with EVIDENCE its all just in your mind."

Also doesn't this answer of yours fly straight back at you in terms of your 'knowledge' (in the very loosest sense of the word) of the situation.

what you don't realise is that Mr Bill doesn't actually need to backup anything he says as he is never to be questioned, whereas everyone else speaks utter rubbish.....well in his eyes! :blink:

(I've heard this directly from a players father!)

hmm, fair point never thought of the last bit before, there was unfounded rumours that he has been a disruptive influence at the club, would not suprised me in the slightest, however as we all know Mr Stewart is above the law due to the undisputed fact that he is a Bristol City Fan, :whistle2:

I think Jellyred has answer that for me PB. I could cut and paste the same quote but is that neccesary?

And PB, no i don't know why, but please please tell us?

cut and paste away, where have i actually asked BH red to back something up ? you said it, i am asking you to show me thats all :dunno:

Well if you read back over the thread it may give you a clue :dunno:

what you don't realise is that Mr Bill doesn't actually need to backup anything he says as he is never to be questioned, whereas everyone else speaks utter rubbish.....well in his eyes! :blink:

Are you actually talking to ME ? Or is it another case of talking ABOUT me to others ?

It would be a lot easier to put the point to me....... perhaps in one of your pm's you enjoy sending me on a regular basis.

At least i admit i talk rubbish at times.........when ARE YOU GOING TO :rolleyes:

good god do you ever actually answer anything, or are you just continuing to prove to the many what a complete and utter tit you are!

shouldn't you be off getting your sister pregnant or something? isn't that what you bridgwater folk do?

how do they find the time to put on the carnival????? :innocent06:

Right now can everyone please double post for Mr Bill , his eyesight isn't what it used to be due to all the self abuse

ok

- so your not asking him to prove what he has said and provide evidence?? is that not asking him to back up what he has said??? :doh:

how about if we all quote it, he actually answers something. :dunno:

- so your not asking him to prove what he has said and provide evidence?? is that not asking him to back up what he has said??? :doh:

Ah but you have taken that out of context, that is BH red trying to PROVE that HE KNOWS who gave me the info about Stewart. Different concept completely. :D

how about if we all quote it, he actually answers something. :dunno:

You can quote all you want but EVEN YOU now why that was put, you were incinuating that YOU knew the identity of the person who pm'ned me and i was saying that you don't because I NEVER TOLD YOU..... you were guessing :dunno:

Oh and some of us have to go to work for 8 hour shifts and not sit on a computer wishing and waiting for my reply :D

good god do you ever actually answer anything, or are you just continuing to prove to the many what a complete and utter tit you are!

shouldn't you be off getting your sister pregnant or something? isn't that what you bridgwater folk do?

You can keep your big mouth shut. Unless you can back up what you have to say to me.If you want to call me names why don't you come and do it face to face ? After all you have a VERY BIG mouth on HERE.

Ah but you have taken that out of context, that is BH red trying to PROVE that HE KNOWS who gave me the info about Stewart. Different concept completely. :D

You can quote all you want but EVEN YOU now why that was put, you were incinuating that YOU knew the identity of the person who pm'ned me and i was saying that you don't because I NEVER TOLD YOU..... you were guessing :dunno:

Oh and some of us have to go to work for 8 hour shifts and not sit on a computer wishing and waiting for my reply :D

I never attempted to prove who gave you any information, I would love you to prove otherwise,

I mere received exactly the same information from you that someone else had told me previously.

well lucky me can sit on the internet during working hours when work allows, waiting for you to reply......pah! just read this thread from start to finish, I think the joke may be on your pal, don't you understand you are being laughed at by many............ahhhh, if only you knew!

still you are your little obessions with MS, do you actually post on anything else?.........no thought not!

I never attempted to prove who gave you any information, I would love you to prove otherwise,

I mere received exactly the same information from you that someone else had told me previously.

well lucky me can sit on the internet during working hours when work allows, waiting for you to reply......pah! just read this thread from start to finish, I think the joke may be on your pal, don't you understand you are being laughed at by many............ahhhh, if only you knew!

[/quote

Do you want me to put the pm on here where you STATE the persons name ????

You can laugh all you want....your the ones being taken for the ride, i think a lot of this is hilarious. Your being had, Portland Bill is a lighthouse :rofl2br:

Regarding posting on websites.....ever heard of ITK ? i spend more time on there than here.... i just pop back on here and see if i am still winding you up :rofl2br: it works.

still you are your little obessions with MS, do you actually post on anything else?.........no thought not!

No doubt you,ll reply, but amazingly its like you been waiting for PB to come on line night to give him a hard time.

Come on give it a rest.

Even Behind Gary f##### offf with it all.

Valid points yes, waiting behind a computer screen to have a dig....no.

No doubt you,ll reply, but amazingly its like you been waiting for PB to come on line night to give him a hard time.

Come on give it a rest.

Even Behind Gary f##### offf with it all.

Valid points yes, waiting behind a computer screen to have a dig....no.

Mate, they don't know HOW to give me a hard time, just finished work and the banter we have in there would leave some of these crying for there mums :D

I have a picture in my mind of BHred sitting there ALL evening thinking , Oh come on where is he :rofl2br:

Mate, they don't know HOW to give me a hard time, just finished work and the banter we have in there would leave some of these crying for there mums :D

I have a picture in my mind of BHred sitting there ALL evening thinking , Oh come on where is he :rofl2br:

if you have pictures in your mind of other people on a footy forum, then it just goes to prove what a sicko you are!

I've been dipping in and out of the forum most of today mainly waiting to see if there was any transfer news while I had a quiet day in work, this evening just been sat with the laptop on the floor as the misses is watching hour after hour of I'm a nobdy, you how, seem to be have forgetten how to leave the MS forum!

PB, your seriously embrassing yourself at the moment, you seem completely unaware that a number of people on here are clearly baiting you and your responding everything without fail, funny thing is......you seem completely unaware as to what is going on around you

ITK.........yep, bunch of muppets from back in the 70's & 80's who seemed to revel in football violence, wouldn't suprise me that you are interested in that.......you seem like that kinda person

if you have pictures in your mind of other people on a footy forum, then it just goes to prove what a sicko you are!

I've been dipping in and out of the forum most of today mainly waiting to see if there was any transfer news while I had a quiet day in work, this evening just been sat with the laptop on the floor as the misses is watching hour after hour of I'm a nobdy, you how, seem to be have forgetten how to leave the MS forum!

PB, your seriously embrassing yourself at the moment, you seem completely unaware that a number of people on here are clearly baiting you and your responding everything without fail, funny thing is......you seem completely unaware as to what is going on around you

Oh whatever :rolleyes: ,you actually think i am concerned :rofl2br:

ITK.........yep, bunch of muppets from back in the 70's & 80's who seemed to revel in football violence, wouldn't suprise me that you are interested in that.......you seem like that kinda person

Oh whatever :rolleyes: ,you actually think i am concerned :rofl2br:

Just what i thought ..... your clueless.

do you actually think I care?

replying on a football forum?? i didn't realise you weren't meant to do???

Damn, i've been doing it wrong all this time!

i think we have the next event for the ST to organise.....live in the Dolman hall, BHred vs. Portland Bill, 12 3min rounds for the OTIB Heavyweight Championships......

replying on a football forum?? i didn't realise you weren't meant to do???

Damn, i've been doing it wrong all this time!

i think we have the next event for the ST to organise.....live in the Dolman hall, BHred vs. Portland Bill, 12 3min rounds for the OTIB Heavyweight Championships......

Will be a walk over SS in favour of Portland Bill.

Seen him at the Gate recently and the blokes a giant! (not kidding)

Archived