IGNORED

Marcus Stewart V Grant Holt

LoyalRed

Yes........ you replied :D

I think it says all about a poster when they just resort to petty comments because they can't actually deal with any questions that they may find too "taxing" and bascially they have been found to be a total and utter dufus!

still I think with the poster in question, most people have just learned what to expect, can't answer a decent question when put to them, stuff it I've just talk rubbish until they go away or just intimate them.

annd people say "behindgary" can be annoying

answers easy if we lsoe to swansea we're 5th and need goals

stewart will get yeovil in playoffs and beat us in final and he will score

then all teh doubters will regret not giving him a 2nd chance

least he doesnt go out beating people up and getting pissed and ending up in prison,

i think there is more justicfication in playing stewart than brooker, least stewart aint a thug, these youngsters at the club need role models, great role model brooker is aint he and i liek brooker as a player, but if stewart would have done that g/j would have sacked him!!!

least he doesnt go out beating people up and getting pissed and ending up in prison,

i think there is more justicfication in playing stewart than brooker, least stewart aint a thug, these youngsters at the club need role models, great role model brooker is aint he and i liek brooker as a player, but if stewart would have done that g/j would have sacked him!!!

what has that got to do with anything?

for the record? do you actually know what Brooker ACTUALLY did?

what has that got to do with anything?

for the record? do you actually know what Brooker ACTUALLY did?

It has everything to do with it, when u play for a club u represent taht club on and off the pitch

I played once for a small team and lost my contract because i was involved ina incident taht i was just an on looker but i stood up for my mate

now i don't actually know what steve brooker done but its clear by the cctv footage he didnt just stand back and watch he deffo threw a few at the bouncers and he was found guilty so he must have done something

yet he's welcomed back into the club with open arms, tto me steve brooker is nothing but a thug and if i was chairman i would have cancelled all three players contracts with immediate effect, he may be a good player but he made a fool of the club

now i will get slated for that comment but he's a professional and that night there was nothing professional about him, he disgraced himself and bristol city

I think it says all about a poster when they just resort to petty comments because they can't actually deal with any questions that they may find too "taxing" and bascially they have been found to be a total and utter dufus!

still I think with the poster in question, most people have just learned what to expect, can't answer a decent question when put to them, stuff it I've just talk rubbish until they go away or just intimate them.

annd people say "behindgary" can be annoying

Funny thing is Terrence old boy, we did used to have a fairly decent "debate" about the rights and wrongs of Stewart about 3 months ago. Then it turned into a slanging match with the like of yourself coming out with such great comments like "your a jerk" why don't you go and watch Yeovil" etc etc etc.

So pot kettle etc springs to mind.

Stewart isnt going to get in a Johnson team.So you can rejoice now and support the team,but i am sure it wont be long before theres another player you find a dislike to take all your old man anger out on.

bh_red Posted Nov 24 2006, 10:26 AM

no problem at all!........i'll mash him up

cue, post from PB, clarifying that he is not actually a potato

Funny you say that, the thing is PB is actually a Lighthouse and Mr Potato head is the first ( well maybe not) potato that has had you wound up.

Your a nightmare mate and backing up some #### on here.

I'm totally wound up now, cant belive some of the b######## your coming out with.

City are my club..forever and life.

Try and get one

hmmm, your the one swearing? I'm just having a normal conversation without the need for such comments? perhaps you should log off and cool down?

you state I am coming out with "b########" but just asking a simple question? when during the court case or during anything time was it mentioned that Brooker headbutted some???? if he had he would have been done for ABH, Assault or GBH? he wasn't? yes he was throwing wheelie bins (why???) and bottles around but wasn't actually headbutting people.

http://www.thisisbristol.com/displayNode.j...me=filtersearch

hmmm, your the one swearing? I'm just having a normal conversation without the need for such comments? perhaps you should log off and cool down?

you state I am coming out with "b########" but just asking a simple question? when during the court case or during anything time was it mentioned that Brooker headbutted some???? if he had he would have been done for ABH, Assault or GBH? he wasn't? yes he was throwing wheelie bins (why???) and bottles around but wasn't actually headbutting people.

http://www.thisisbristol.com/displayNode.j...me=filtersearch

OK OK.......but I'm sort the same about the Stewart situation.

Some bloke posted last night that he, d seen Marcus aving a beer in Yeovil with some team mates!!!!!!!!

What the f### is all that about?

I seen L Carey in a wine bar thursday in Clifton!!!!!!

Oh, and he was,nt drinking orange juice!!!!!1

Did i make an issue of it?

No.

Sorry if my post offended.........Arn

Archived