IGNORED

Brooker - Injured Again?

Red Cloud

If you rest someone, and that's not what Brooker needs only 2 games in 3 months, you put them on the bench. we have no striker on the bench and we need the revenue that comes with a cup run. If Brooks is un-fit ( which I doubt ) why has there been no report of it ? I fear this could be the end of Brookers City career.

Don't be silly of course it isn't the end of his city career!! He was there today he just has a slight thigh strain so GJ decided to rest him for Tuesday.

whats up with some City fans?... Paranoia - Conspiracy Theories - Suspicion ... whenever a statement comes out of the club(or doesnt), or appears in the media(or doesnt), or someone has some 'inside gossip'(or don't) -Out they all come with wild imaginings.

I just checked Ashton Gates postcode & guess what?.... its still BS3 - NOT bl**dy AREA 51.

(ps I heard Sarah B gave him a deadleg in the hope that he might treat her to a date in the Prem Club & sit next to her if he had to sit out todays game... its only a rumour -but hey no smoke without fire eh? :) )

PS I wanted him to play today excuse me. Was disapointed that he picked up a slight injury and couldn't.

Think I believe the preventing him becoming cup tied rumour. No sources, just think that he will move on in the transfer window with us getting Hayter, hope I am wrong but I for one do not believe the official line from the Club.

No he isn't likely to be going anywhere. He is staying at City and should play Tuesday night.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Maybe she's kidnapped him, and is currently holding him prisoner in her cellar.

Yeah that is why he was at the game today!!! But as you didn't bother turn up you wouldn't know that.

I was there was suprised he wasnt playing though. You must be gutted. Especially if hes injured as we are short of strikers AGAIN :whistle2:

Yeah i was disapointed of course but as he has a slight thigh strain its best to rest him for Tuesday i think? Don't you? No we are not short of strikers again as he will be fit again very shortly.

Yeah i was disapointed of course but as he has a slight thigh strain its best to rest him for Tuesday i think? Don't you? No we are not short of strikers again as he will be fit again very shortly.

Wasnt that what was said after the Vale game? Maybe theres a conspiracy theory somewhere. Brooker is not injured at all and hes leaving the club in January. Would make sense not cup tieing him don't you think? I believe we didnt miss him today with Enoch and Jevons there.

I'm not being funny, but unless you pick the team how do you know this?

Its quite obvious he wants to stay. He has signed an extended contract that doesn't expire to the summer of 2009 and he said in his recent interview he is glad to be back and wants promotion with city.

Its quite obvious he wants to stay. He has signed an extended contract that doesn't expire to the summer of 2009 and he said in his recent interview he is glad to be back and wants promotion with city.

He said the same to Vale fans and left for us. HE cheesed them off no end when he said he was going to a BIGGER club. So don't believe everything you read/hear. Take Darren Barnard for example. He signed a new contract for us and then went to Barnsleya week after. If a bigger club offer money for him he will be off like a shot.

Its still not a fact though, just someones opinion. I could say that any of the players arent leaving City and that they will be playing on Tuesday but at the end of the day its just an opinion and unless you were Gary Johnson coming on here to post then I don't really think anyone on here is in a position to say that.

He said the same to Vale fans and left for us. HE cheesed them off no end when he said he was going to a BIGGER club. So don't believe everything you read/hear. Take Darren Barnard for example. He signed a new contract for us and then went to Barnsley. If a bigger club offer money for him he will be off like a shot.

He has stated several times he wants promotion with city. He has picked up a slight injury which is why he didn't play today. Yet again you lot are all jumping to crazy conclusions.

He has stated several times he wants promotion with city. He has picked up a slight injury which is why he didn't play today. Yet again you lot are all jumping to crazy conclusions.

Not at all. Just realistic thats all. Every player has his price and it wouldnt suprise me if he left in January. But you would know that supporting city for as long as you have.

Its still not a fact though, just someones opinion. I could say that any of the players arent leaving City and that they will be playing on Tuesday but at the end of the day its just an opinion and unless you were Gary Johnson coming on here to post then I don't really think anyone on here is in a position to say that.

Well he has said several times that he wants promotion with city and i believe him.

Wasnt that what was said after the Vale game? Maybe theres a conspiracy theory somewhere. Brooker is not injured at all and hes leaving the club in January. Would make sense not cup tieing him don't you think? I believe we didnt miss him today with Enoch and Jevons there.

I refer my honorable friends to the comments I made several moments ago (5:37).. :)

Well he has said several times that he wants promotion with city and i believe him.

I'm sure that other ex players said the same before they left..... Hill, Cotterill, Lita etc. He is hardly likely to say he hopes a championship club will come in for him in Jan is he? Anyway, all speculation, but same for any player - if the right offer comes in the Club would accept and Brooker would go. And the way Enoch and Jevons played today we didn't really miss Brooker did we?

I'm sure that other ex players said the same before they left..... Hill, Cotterill, Lita etc. He is hardly likely to say he hopes a championship club will come in for him in Jan is he? Anyway, all speculation, but same for any player - if the right offer comes in the Club would accept and Brooker would go. And the way Enoch and Jevons played today we didn't really miss Brooker did we?

Of course we miss Brooks!! We miss his prescence. Brooks has stated several times that he wants promotion with city and to then play in the championship with them. City are hardly going to turn around in January and sell him if they are serious about promotion are they??? Come on!!! i believe him that he wants to stay.

Yes.....and I still haven't got my tea or the bl00dy biscuits. :handbags:

I don't know what this worlds coming to apart from the fact that Sarh B has got the most annoying poster award nailed on!!

Oh dear, I'm really not that bothered. Anyway you could hardly say that as you ignore me so don't know what I'm saying. Don't like people with different opinions from your own do ya?

Dubious report re: Brooker.

He MAY be on a hot date treat in the Premier Club seating area with his No1 fan Miss Sarah B.

(the forum awaits comfirmation or otherwise on the accuracy of this report later this evening direct from the horses mouth (so to speak - no offence) herself)

- meanwhile Jevo does the biz again, things are looking up! :)

Quality post post, mate....I'm lovin it!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Of course we miss Brooks!! We miss his prescence. Brooks has stated several times that he wants promotion with city and to then play in the championship with them. City are hardly going to turn around in January and sell him if they are serious about promotion are they??? Come on!!! i believe him that he wants to stay.

Rubbish, money talks. If City were offered silly money they would sell, I have no doubt in my mind.

Not at all. Just realistic thats all. Every player has his price and it wouldnt suprise me if he left in January. But you would know that supporting city for as long as you have.

C'mon Robins, why ARE you picking on miss Superfan???? shes an expert on Brizzle City, and we aint worthy........... :laugh::laugh:

Yes.....and I still haven't got my tea or the bl00dy biscuits. :handbags:

I don't know what this worlds coming to apart from the fact that Sarh B has got the most annoying poster award nailed on!!

spot on BB, shes beat you for that award by a superfan mile!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper SarahB........... :laugh::laugh: we aint worthy in the "prescence"

Archived