IGNORED

Brooker - Injured Again?

Red Cloud

Anyone seen the calendar advertisement on the main site?

Brooker is nowhere to be seen on the front cover... OMG, he MUST be leaving! :innocent06:

Thought I'd say it before anyone else says it seriously.

Maybe his picture is being used for January 2007 as he may not be around for anything after that....? :whistle:

Brooker is nowhere to be seen on the front cover... OMG, he MUST be leaving! :innocent06:

Actually if the 'Curse of the Calendar' continues Scotty Brown seems to be in the biggest danger along with our Captain Marvel and Enoch.

I'm still ejoying this months Matt Heywood though! :wub:

:laugh:

He is April on the calender ;)

I wonder if we would ever hear again from Mrs Brooker (sorry, SarahB), if the slaphead recidivist were to leave the City

DO NOT CALL HIM THINGS LIKE THAT PLEASE!!!! He isn't going to leave City in the near future. So can you please shut up about it. He is not 100% fit which is why he didn't play yesterday end of!!!

Sarah, havent seen the calendar yet, so Mr Brookers April then?....... did he have a nice hair cut for the picture? or at least combed it I hope.. :)

He has his head shaved so what is all this rubbish about combing his hair????? Yep Brooks is Mr April :)

Maybe his picture is being used for January 2007 as he may not be around for anything after that....? :whistle:

He is April on the calender as i have already said.

What have you got against him????

Not alot even met the bloke. Just don't think hes the god you think he is. Ive seen plenty of players come and go in my time of watching city who are far superior than Brooker. None the less hes a good player. But yesterday proved we didnt miss him.

Chll young lady.

Saying that cant see GJ dropping either Jevons Or ES tues so might be a bench start.

Now if it makes you feel better SB a much better player than those two when he,s fit and raring to go!

There, hows that?

Might not be any start. It depends if he gets through his fitness test tommorow :pray:

I just don't see how people can say he shouldn't be in the team when he obv should be. Williams needs a rest so it makes sense when he is fit to play Brooks alongside Jevons with Enoch outwide.

Not alot even met the bloke. Just don't think hes the god you think he is. Ive seen plenty of players come and go in my time of watching city who are far superior than Brooker. None the less hes a good player. But yesterday proved we didnt miss him.

Oh come on its obv Williams needs to be rested for a start. So Enoch goes out wide and Brooks slots in alongside Jevo. If we don't miss him how come he was put straight back in the team at Swansea? Its obv GJ doesn't agree with you.

Might not be any start. It depends if he gets through his fitness test tommorow :pray:

I just don't see how people can say he shouldn't be in the team when he obv should be. Williams needs a rest so it makes sense when he is fit to play Brooks alongside Jevons with Enoch outwide.

I personally prefer Enoch upfront and he compliments Jevons better and they have played a few games together of late and scored a few goals. The Shrewsbury game springs to mind when they linked up well when we won in the friendly in the summer.

I personally prefer Enoch upfront and he compliments Jevons better and they have played a few games together of late and scored a few goals. The Shrewsbury game springs to mind when they linked up well when we won in the friendly in the summer.

Well you are entitled to your opinion of course.

Well you are entitled to your opinion of course.

And whats your balanced football opinion on whether Enoch or Brooker should start tomorrow night? What are their respective strengths,weaknesses and benefit to the team in your view?.Assuming Brooker is fit of course...

And whats your balanced football opinion on whether Enoch or Brooker should start tomorrow night? What are their respective strengths,weaknesses and benefit to the team in your view?.Assuming Brooker is fit of course...

As i have explained numerous times Myrie-Williams is burnt out and needs a rest so assuming Brooks is going to pass his fitness test tommorow :pray: I think him and Jevo should start upfront with Enoch on the left wing with Myrie-Williams on the bench.

He has his head shaved so what is all this rubbish about combing his hair????? Yep Brooks is Mr April :)

Oh, no I feel such a fool now, I've only seen him with his hat on(looked like a hat without me glasses on anyway), didnt realise he had no hair.. well I suppose it was an easy mistake to make, but I do feel silly. :)

Oh, no I feel such a fool now, I've only seen him with his hat on(looked like a hat without me glasses on anyway), didnt realise he had no hair.. well I suppose it was an easy mistake to make, but I do feel silly. :)

Ha ha he deffo has no hair trust me. ;)

As i have explained numerous times Myrie-Williams is burnt out and needs a rest so assuming Brooks is going to pass his fitness test tommorow :pray: I think him and Jevo should start upfront with Enoch on the left wing with Myrie-Williams on the bench.

Sorry - I didn't word my question very well.

What are their respective strengths,weaknesses and benefit to the team - if they were in competition for one starting place up front....

Sorry - I didn't word my question very well.

What are their respective strengths,weaknesses and benefit to the team - if they were in competition for one starting place up front....

Ok well granted Enoch is more pacy than Brooks but that is why i feel Enoch can do a job out wide. Jevons isn't mega fast and at times ive noticed Enoch is a bit too pacy for Jevons which is why i believe Brooks and Jevo will make the better partnership.

Also with Brooks you can feel his prescence all over the pitch not just upfront and also he posseses leadership quality which was why he was once skipper. This was shining through at Swansea i felt.

What have you got against him????

And we all know your thoughts missy...ad ckin nauseaum............He aint god, he is a good average league 1 player, who we just so happen to have survived quite well without, as Robins, has just accurately pointed out.

And we all know your thoughts missy...ad ckin nauseaum............He aint god, he is a good average league 1 player, who we just so happen to have survived quite well without, as Robins, has just accurately pointed out.

I didn't say he was god. He is championship standard though for sure when fully fit. When we do get promoted we shall need to hold on to him.

Archived