IGNORED

Brooker - Injured Again?

Red Cloud

Rubbish, money talks. If City were offered silly money they would sell, I have no doubt in my mind.

Ok well what ever you wish to think. Just because he couldn't play today because of a slight injury silly rumours are now going around. you won't just accept the fact that he is injured will you? Oh no it has to be because he is leaving. Ridiculous of course he aint leaving!!

Oh dear, I'm really not that bothered. Anyway you could hardly say that as you ignore me so don't know what I'm saying. Don't like people with different opinions from your own do ya?

SarahB, shut up you tedious woman. If I want intelligent conversation about football, I speak to Robins, Dolls, and RedM. you on the other hand are the most IRRITATING poster on this board.

Give it a bloody drink, you've walked most irritating poster, by a superfan mile. BB, Me, and Dolls are absolutely relegated to the alsorans in this category

If I aint in the top 3 for most annoying poster after storming to second place last year I will demand a recount! :whistle2:

Sorry Dools, after SarahB, BB and me, you got fourth. sorry. :rolleyes: Sarah is going to vote for me, and get her mates too as well............ :whistle2:

Ok well what ever you wish to think. Just because he couldn't play today because of a slight injury silly rumours are now going around. you won't just accept the fact that he is injured will you? Oh no it has to be because he is leaving. Ridiculous of course he aint leaving!!

If you read my post it states that 'The Club' would sell, in my opinion after all this is a forum, if serious money was on the table. The coincidences that this was a cup game have not been lost on many posters as being cup tied could potentialy lower his value. I hope he does not go but I would not be suprised if he did, as Mr L has stated no one is bigger than the Club.

If you read my post it states that 'The Club' would sell, in my opinion after all this is a forum, if serious money was on the table. The coincidences that this was a cup game have not been lost on many posters as being cup tied could potentialy lower his value. I hope he does not go but I would not be suprised if he did, as Mr L has stated no one is bigger than the Club.

Ok he didn't play today as he has a slight thigh strain and can't sprint nothing to do with being cup tied or what ever other nonsense you are going to come out with.

Dear Sarah,

don't listen or bite back to all these wind up merchants in this forum world. Men,boys and girls and Bucks :tongue: not forgetting the god like B.B :no:

So long as you believe nothing that is written on these pages you`ll be fine.

Now enjoy :banana:

G.B :farmer:

Ok he didn't play today as he has a slight thigh strain and can't sprint nothing to do with being cup tied or what ever other nonsense you are going to come out with.

'Nonsense', are you sure????? Think I will leave this debate now as you are obviously not able to reason.

Dear Sarah,

don't listen or bite back to all these wind up merchants in this forum world. Men,boys and girls and Bucks :tongue: not forgetting the god like B.B :no:

So long as you believe nothing that is written on these pages you`ll be fine.

Now enjoy :banana:

G.B :farmer:

I don't believe a word of it i can assure you. He picked up a slight injury simple as that.

'Nonsense', are you sure????? Think I will leave this debate now as you are obviously not able to reason.

Yes I'm as sure as i can be. I believe him that he wants to stay as i have already said. Just because he picks up a slight injury for today don't mean he is about to leave the club!!!

Of course we miss Brooks!! We miss his prescence. Brooks has stated several times that he wants promotion with city and to then play in the championship with them. City are hardly going to turn around in January and sell him if they are serious about promotion are they??? Come on!!! i believe him that he wants to stay.

In what way did we miss him today - Jevons scored 3, Enoch scored 1 and we won? A pretty good strike partnership I would say and would see no reason to change it for Tuesday.

In what way did we miss him today - Jevons scored 3, Enoch scored 1 and we won? A pretty good strike partnership I would say and would see no reason to change it for Tuesday.

Ok Jenison is burnt out and badly needs a rest i feel so for Tuesday it should be Brooks and Jevo up front with Enoch outwide and put Jenison on the bench.

Ok Jenison is burnt out and badly needs a rest i feel so for Tuesday it should be Brooks and Jevo up front with Enoch outwide and put Jenison on the bench.

With a strike partnership that managed 4 goals today I wouldn't change it. I agree with your comment about Williams, butScott Brown has to be a better bet for left side of midfield.

With a strike partnership that managed 4 goals today I wouldn't change it. I agree with your comment about Williams, butScott Brown has to be a better bet for left side of midfield.

Yep Scotty Brown could be a good bet for that role but i feel that Enoch is fairly effective in that role too and it will allow Brooks and Jevo a few games to strike up a good partnership.

Its quite obvious he wants to stay. He has signed an extended contract that doesn't expire to the summer of 2009 and he said in his recent interview he is glad to be back and wants promotion with city.

Of course he is proclaiming loyalty to City, they are his club at the moment. Surely you must realise now what footballers say and do are often 2 different things.

I'm not saying he won't see out his career here, I don't know and if you were realistic you would admit that too.

Maybe he has more reason than some to stand by the club?

Maybe his injuries are not simple and the Management feel he is not offering good value and are looking elsewhere for someone who is?

I can't say any of the above with certainty, how can you?

Just my opinion by the way.

Of course he is proclaiming loyalty to City, they are his club at the moment. Surely you must realise now what footballers say and do are often 2 different things.

I'm not saying he won't see out his career here, I don't know and if you were realistic you would admit that too.

Maybe he has more reason than some to stand by the club?

Maybe his injuries are not simple and the Management feel he is not offering good value and are looking elsewhere for someone who is?

I can't say any of the above with certainty, how can you?

Just my opinion by the way.

Ive already given my views on this and I'm sticking by them. I do not feel that he is going anywhere in the near future.

Yes.....and I still haven't got my tea or the bl00dy biscuits. :handbags:

I don't know what this worlds coming to apart from the fact that Sarh B has got the most annoying poster award nailed on!!

All I can say is How Very Dare You say that. I'm onto my solicitor in the morning :disapointed2se:

Yep Scotty Brown could be a good bet for that role but i feel that Enoch is fairly effective in that role too and it will allow Brooks and Jevo a few games to strike up a good partnership.

This has got to be a wind up right? Why give Brooker and Jevons a few games to strike up a good partnership when we have Enoch and Jevons working well together and scoring 4 goals between them in one game. Brooker, having been injured and barely played so far, does not have a divine right to be in the team. He has to wait for his chance like everyone else. If our strikers had not managed a goal between them today I might agree that Brooks should come back into the side, but they did, so why should he just stroll back in when he has hardly set the world alight so far this season?

This has got to be a wind up right? Why give Brooker and Jevons a few games to strike up a good partnership when we have Enoch and Jevons working well together and scoring 4 goals between them in one game. Brooker, having been injured and barely played so far, does not have a divine right to be in the team. He has to wait for his chance like everyone else. If our strikers had not managed a goal between them today I might agree that Brooks should come back into the side, but they did, so why should he just stroll back in when he has hardly set the world alight so far this season?

He has hardly set the world alight so far this season as he has had a medium term injury. He is crucial in our quest for promotion. What did GJ do at Swansea? Oh yes put him straight back in the team which i am confident he will do on Tuesday as well.

Ive already given my views on this and I'm sticking by them. I do not feel that he is going anywhere in the near future.

No problem with your views and I respect you for them. don't always agree with them mind but why should I.

See, that's different already. You saying you 'feel' opposed to your usual 'I know'. Yes have an opinion, that's what the Forum is about, but maybe see it from someone elses point of view as well sometimes.

Again, just my views as a fan.

He has stated several times he wants promotion with city. He has picked up a slight injury which is why he didn't play today. Yet again you lot are all jumping to crazy conclusions.

I state and state again that I want promotion with Bristol City....... I have picked up a few injuries over the years and I too did not play today...... thing is though I'll also be wanting promotion with Bristol City long after most of the players have stopped playing.......... crazy conclusion to my support for BCFC..... win the division 1 (old) title would be nice.

As for Steve...... well, we know about that slight injury... don't we

Hands off....Steve Brooker is mine!

I state and state again that I want promotion with Bristol City....... I have picked up a few injuries over the years and I too did not play today...... thing is though I'll also be wanting promotion with Bristol City long after most of the players have stopped playing.......... crazy conclusion to my support for BCFC..... win the division 1 (old) title would be nice.

Nope mine he he so you keep your hands off ;)

I hope theres alot of love in Steve Brooker Dorest to go around. Or some may get jealous :o

Its quite obvious he wants to stay. He has signed an extended contract that doesn't expire to the summer of 2009 and he said in his recent interview he is glad to be back and wants promotion with city.

The reason for contracts is two fold:

1.The player gets a better wage & security.

2.The club gets a fee when he's sold and the possibility of a Bosman disappears until about 6-8 months before it expires and both club and player have options any time within the contract to amend things by mutual agreement-hence Brookers extra year/eighteen months.

Whilst I don't think Brooker is leaving or unhappy, neither was Grant Holt until his manager called him in one day and said we've agreed a fee with BCFC and you're off! The fact that Holt said...NO, clearly annoyed Calderwood and scuppered another move-Point being, Holt has two years of a lucrative contract left and has the final say in who he plays for and, moreover where he wants to live.

As per Brookers or for that matter, any others players interview, don't take any notice.He's hardly going to say I hate GJ and the club's sh1te, even if he ever thinks it and he's leaving nect week.

The reason for contracts is two fold:

1.The player gets a better wage & security.

2.The club gets a fee when he's sold and the possibility of a Bosman disappears until about 6-8 months before it expires and both club and player have options any time within the contract to amend things by mutual agreement-hence Brookers extra year/eighteen months.

Whilst I don't think Brooker is leaving or unhappy, neither was Grant Holt until his manager called him in one day and said we've agreed a fee with BCFC and you're off! The fact that Holt said...NO, clearly annoyed Calderwood and scuppered another move-Point being, Holt has two years of a lucrative contract left and has the final say in who he plays for and, moreover where he wants to live.

As per Brookers or for that matter, any others players interview, don't take any notice.He's hardly going to say I hate GJ and the club's sh1te, even if he ever thinks it and he's leaving nect week.

I will take notice of what i chose to take notice of thanks very much.

Archived