IGNORED

Brooker - Injured Again?

Red Cloud

Ha ha he deffo has no hair trust me. ;)

Ok thanks I'll trust you because you seem like a nice young lady who knows what youre talking about... well well well we got a bald centre forward then, last bald City player I remember was dear old Dickie Rooks a centre half back in Alan Dicks days... I could see his head ok from where I used to stand right at the front in them days... pheww now I'm knackered before the game starts what with all the steps I gotta climb to get to me seat. Mind you young lady I sure am glad to have a sit down when I get there, trouble is Ive got two jackets & when I forget & wear the wrong one I end up leaving my glasses in the other one, hee hee its a good job I don't wear the wrong trousers though innit? - I'd feel like a right Wallace!! :)... well blow me over, I always thought that young Brooker fella was wearing a hat.. :)

Ok thanks I'll trust you because you seem like a nice young lady who knows what youre talking about... well well well we got a bald centre forward then, last bald City player I remember was dear old Dickie Rooks a centre half back in Alan Dicks days... I could see his head ok from where I used to stand right at the front in them days... pheww now I'm knackered before the game starts what with all the steps I gotta climb to get to me seat. Mind you young lady I sure am glad to have a sit down when I get there, trouble is Ive got two jackets & when I forget & wear the wrong one I end up leaving my glasses in the other one, hee hee its a good job I don't wear the wrong trousers though innit? - I'd feel like a right Wallace!! :) ... well blow me over, I always thought that young Brooker fella was wearing a hat.. :)

hehehehehehehe i like you you makes me laugh :) and yep i am a nice lady who knows what i am talking about that is true ;)

Well we keep hearin yours....... I agree with Robins. Brooks did jack before he went on Her Madjs pleasure. He shouldnt get in automatically, he has to work for his place.get

What he did nothing last season then?? Yeah right thats why he was top Goalscorer was it???? This season fair enough he hasan't been at his best but he was brilliant against Chesterfield, the 20 mins he played at Vale and was also brave to last 80 mins at Swansea. Also don't forget Northampton another good performance. When Brooks is fit Brooks will play end of.

What he did nothing last season then?? Yeah right thats why he was top Goalscorer was it???? This season fair enough he hasan't been at his best but he was brilliant against Chesterfield, the 20 mins he played at Vale and was also brave to last 80 mins at Swansea. Also don't forget Northampton another good performance. When Brooks is fit Brooks will play end of.

Thierry Henry is a massive player, and he aint garanteed a place in the Arsenal side, or Van Persie. Now I dunno bout you, but them two are far better players than Brooks. now if THEY don't justify a garanteed place, then Brooks don't. get over it.

but this is this season. he was top scorer last year, and fair play to him. But this season, the season that counts at the moment, we have two other players that we didn't have last season, Jevo and Enoch, and they are playing well together. There is no point in lifting one out of the team just to put brooker in. If he is fit for tomorrow, then he should be on the bench. If Jevo or Enoch have a bad game, then he's there to take over.

I agree about williams, I feel he should be rested for a few games, if we have a fully fit squad, but I disagree about putting Enoch on the left, I think Scotty Brown would be better suited, as I feel, and this my opinion, and as it differs from yours, I've no doubt it's wrong, but nonetheless, I feel that Enoch is better up front, and Brown is faster on the wing. We also need a big bloke in the centre, and Enoch is a big bloke.

If Brooker plays tomorrow, then fair play. But I don't think he should just walk back into the team. Last season means diddly squat this season. If you've followed city for long enough, then you'll know that.

Thierry Henry is a massive player, and he aint garanteed a place in the Arsenal side, or Van Persie. Now I dunno bout you, but them two are far better players than Brooks. now if THEY don't justify a garanteed place, then Brooks don't. get over it.

Well Mr GJ doesn't agree obv if you think back to Swansea. If Brooks passes his fitness test then he will play up top with Jevo i reckon and so he should. Enoch on the left Myrie-Williams on the bench. If he doesn't pass the fitness test then same as Gillingham.

but this is this season. he was top scorer last year, and fair play to him. But this season, the season that counts at the moment, we have two other players that we didn't have last season, Jevo and Enoch, and they are playing well together. There is no point in lifting one out of the team just to put brooker in. If he is fit for tomorrow, then he should be on the bench. If Jevo or Enoch have a bad game, then he's there to take over.

I agree about williams, I feel he should be rested for a few games, if we have a fully fit squad, but I disagree about putting Enoch on the left, I think Scotty Brown would be better suited, as I feel, and this my opinion, and as it differs from yours, I've no doubt it's wrong, but nonetheless, I feel that Enoch is better up front, and Brown is faster on the wing. We also need a big bloke in the centre, and Enoch is a big bloke.

If Brooker plays tomorrow, then fair play. But I don't think he should just walk back into the team. Last season means diddly squat this season. If you've followed city for long enough, then you'll know that.

I just feel that his prescence is needed not to mention his leadership quality.

Personally I feel Carey is a much better captain. Loves the club more too, I should think, although I don't think that should come into it.

I've always felt that the captain should lead from the back - a striker tends to have his back to the rest of the team, (in theory anyway) and can't always know what's going on. I prefer Carey to Brooker as captain.

And McCombe makes a good captain too, and I think Lee Johnson might be a good captain too; just a few things I've seen him do. But I don't think he'll get it while his dad is manager!

DO NOT CALL HIM THINGS LIKE THAT PLEASE!!!! He isn't going to leave City in the near future. So can you please shut up about it. He is not 100% fit which is why he didn't play yesterday end of!!!

He is has been in bother twice for aggro, including one spell in clink. He has no hair (for whatever reason), so "slaphead recidivist" seems a perfectly apposite description to me. Oh, and he is a pretty good player too.

I just like to see you have a hormonally-induced cyber-fit.

Its quite obvious he wants to stay. He has signed an extended contract that doesn't expire to the summer of 2009 and he said in his recent interview he is glad to be back and wants promotion with city.

Contracts aint worth the paper they're written on half the time. Clauses such as "you are free to negotiate with clubs from a higher division" or "you can negotiate with any club that offers over £x" are commonplace.

I definitely wouldn't be suprised to see him go.

Archived