IGNORED

Gloucestershire - have It!

red-or-dead

I'm a Gloucs fan and can't believe that defeat today. Full of inept batting yet again I'm afraid, sums up our County Championship season so far. We'll hopefully have our revenge in the Twenty20 Cup in the coming weeks. Good luck to Somerset though, I like to see them do well but what's this got to do with the 'City Forum'? :dunno:

All the Gloucester fans on here in the past mouthing off after beating Somerset, Where are you?

Somerset moved to the top of the table after a emphatic win over Gloucestershire at Bristol.

Somerset & City forever!

Gloucestershire played at home in Bristol, home of the team you support ;I think Yeovil in fact come from Somerset, name change to green or dead maybe :disapointed2se:

Somerset la la la :dancing6:

For those of us City supporters who come from the dark side of town, went to college next door to the Country Ground and idolised the likes of Mike Proctor as a lad, why would I want to support a team that's home ground is in Taunton?

So **** off and do your gloating on some remote cricket forum!

strains of injury hit season clearly getting to them- without Spearmen, Lewis and Kirby it is no wonder Glos are struggling in the Championship - bright spot undoubtedly Alex Gidman who should get one-day recognition this summer- had he played for Surrey he already would have!

Hope Somerset keep up their excellent season and Tres is soon back on the International stage

strains of injury hit season clearly getting to them- without Spearmen, Lewis and Kirby it is no wonder Glos are struggling in the Championship - bright spot undoubtedly Alex Gidman who should get one-day recognition this summer- had he played for Surrey he already would have!

Hope Somerset keep up their excellent season and Tres is soon back on the International stage

Yes but the mighty Somerset have finally got a backbone to the middle order. Its no surprise that James Hildreth has benefited from having Langer about, Hildreth could and that is a could if carrys this on could play in the England 1 day team one day

Oh and a side note, once again Eamer has proved he's an Emo.

Guest Eamer
Oh and a side note, once again Eamer has proved he's an Emo.

Why? Because I realised this post shouldn't be in this forum and made a point of it? That must make me emo oh my god I think I might just go cut myself. Where did I put that razorblade?

Why? Because I realised this post shouldn't be in this forum and made a point of it? That must make me emo oh my god I think I might just go cut myself. Where did I put that razorblade?

Fork I its the close season and you still want to bother to file the apporpriate topics in there forums, its about time you got a life.

It's the close season for gawds sake, there's not exactly much to post about...

And for the record, C'mon the mighty 'Shire! We'll bounce back... :winner_third_h4h:

Thats the point I was making but just for the fun of it ' cmon the set'! Stu you got to admit the Somerset have got a good line up this season. Even Tregos got a cracking batting average! 20/20 starts this week good couple of weeks it is (even if it aint real cricket)

Thats the point I was making but just for the fun of it ' cmon the set'! Stu you got to admit the Somerset have got a good line up this season. Even Tregos got a cracking batting average! 20/20 starts this week good couple of weeks it is (even if it aint real cricket)

Aye, I suppose they're not looking too bad... Although the 'Shire are showing them the way in Pro40! :winner_third_h4h: And Scumerset were rubbish in the FPT too. :w00t:

But, hey I suppose you've gotta be good at one form of cricket!!

Twenty20 is a bit of fun, I might pop down to the CG in July - it might not be proper cricket but it certainly fits in to my working day!

Aye, I suppose they're not looking too bad... Although the 'Shire are showing them the way in Pro40! :winner_third_h4h: And Scumerset were rubbish in the FPT too. :w00t:

But, hey I suppose you've gotta be good at one form of cricket!!

Twenty20 is a bit of fun, I might pop down to the CG in July - it might not be proper cricket but it certainly fits in to my working day!

Theres a couple of 20-20 games on a Friday night down the CG, good start to the weekend that is, then onto Glos Rd. Pro 40 is in its last season most likely though.

All the Gloucester fans on here in the past mouthing off after beating Somerset, Where are you?

Somerset moved to the top of the table after a emphatic win over Gloucestershire at Bristol.

Somerset & City forever!

With all due respect...WHO GIVES A @@@@

Stick cricket right up where the sun don't shine....August, footy season, Bristol City.......end of!

With all due respect...WHO GIVES A @@@@

Stick cricket right up where the sun don't shine....August, footy season, Bristol City.......end of!

Well said Arn!

I can't stand the game and really couldnt care.

Have to say it's a little strange theres a thread on OTIB about a cricket...... :fastasleep:

Gloucestershire played at home in Bristol, home of the team you support ;I think Yeovil in fact come from Somerset, name change to green or dead maybe :disapointed2se:

I count South Bristol as part of Somerset, I think Taunton is closer to Bristol than Gloucester is anyway. :whistle2:

Archived