IGNORED

Gloucestershire - have It!

red-or-dead

We played murder-ball at Connought Road, hey OC have you any more photos of Britt Ecklands tits

I can't find any more photos of her tits....but I'd love her to pull me a pint and me as well.... :winner_third_h4h: .....

brittecklandinbar2.jpg

"but she's really not the kinda Gal you'd take home to meet yer mother" :icecream: ..........

brittecklandinbar.jpg

Somerset La La La !

Its nice Being a true CIDERCOUNTRY Fan!

Come on you reds!

Prefer a pint of Stella myself; did notice Glos were playing at home in Bristol tonight; and strange things do happen sometimes, like Scummerset winning :mf_sleep:

Somerset La La La !

Its nice Being a true CIDERCOUNTRY Fan!

Come on you reds!

Somerset Heil, Heil, Heil :icecream:

I literally fell off my chair laughing yesterday: John Cleese is Hitler, Michael Palin is Himmler in a true classic Monty Python sketch - Adolf Hitler standing for election in Somerset........enjoy..... :clapping: ......

Just click on the link below......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_D7WtOHZd0

Gloucestershire played at home in Bristol, home of the team you support ;I think Yeovil in fact come from Somerset, name change to green or dead maybe :disapointed2se:

somerset did play at the imperial ground till it was turned into houses.

oh and zumerset nah nah nah

Were any of you actually at the game tonight? Gloucs were awful but our form over the competition shows we'll be in the quarters and Somerset won't... FACT! Btw, tonight was the coldest July night I've ever had. Was shivering my nuts off!

Were any of you actually at the game tonight? Gloucs were awful but our form over the competition shows we'll be in the quarters and Somerset won't... FACT! Btw, tonight was the coldest July night I've ever had. Was shivering my nuts off!

we're going up, we're going up, your not, your not

1 Somerset 8 4 1 3 34 20 122.0

2 Nottinghamshire 8 4 1 3 29 24 120.5

3 Essex 8 3 2 3 27 20 101.0

4 Middlesex 7 3 0 4 11 18 85.5

5 Derbyshire 7 1 1 5 18 18 70.0

6 Northamptonshire 7 2 3 2 19 13 68.0

7 Gastershire 7 1 3 3 16 18 59.0

8 Leicestershire 8 0 4 4 18 19 53.0

worse game of 20 20 ever!!! most boring with minimal boundary action, absolutly freezing and we lost. Also went down the ground in advance to get a ticket for £11 as advertised but was told on monday that they put the prices up to £15 so they must have been selling well and decided to cash in, remind you of any other sporting teams???

Even when on about cricket, some people just cant resist a dig at the club can they

chill out mate just a joke!! fi you ask me replys like this are as common place as people mentioning the prices. If you didnt reply with the same retort every time you could sit there in front of your screen with the smugness to know you are better than some of us but you cant resist.

By the way yes i do have my season ticket and i havnt even mentioned ticket prices on this forum, you can check if you want!!

worse game of 20 20 ever!!! most boring with minimal boundary action, absolutly freezing and we lost. Also went down the ground in advance to get a ticket for £11 as advertised but was told on monday that they put the prices up to £15 so they must have been selling well and decided to cash in, remind you of any other sporting teams???

And who used to be Chief Executive at Gloucestershire?

Seriously, I'm sure that there must be some sort of Trading Standards regulation being breached here, I bought my Somerset ticket on-line and guess what, the £4 saving turned out to be a £3 saving as there was a £1 booking fee. But they seem to be doing it with the other games, certanly for the Glamorgan game tomorrow, I would say that the advertised "gate price" should only be charged on the Gate or on the actual day of the game.

But I can see this catching on at another profesional sports club in Bristol, especially now we are in the CCC. The club will soon cotton on to the fact that they are losing money with advance ticket sales on games that will sell out anyway so the OTD price could soon become the only price for certain games.

Anyway let's hope for a good tie in the 20/20 QFs.

Archived