IGNORED

C.a.t.s.

foghornred

:city: Thanks to all of you.

I thought that I was being 'ripped off' so I put this post on the forum and I am glad that I am not the only one.

We have made the club listen and hopefully act.

Now lets look forward to the big kick off on Saturday.

WELL DONE ALL OF YOU. :clap::clap::clap:

Sorry if this has already been posted but I've just spoke to the ticket office and apparently the coach company now charge for 2 drivers and an extra £300 per coach compared to last season!

Irrelevant when you can get another coach company to do the same thing for not much more than half the price.

One cost that people seem to be overlooking is that of the staff to man the ticket office and phones, not sure what this cost would be but could add a couple of quid per head to the ticket cost. I would agree that the Coaches probably load the prices as a Football outing given increased likelyhood of vandalism to the coaches etc.

All those costs and the legisaltion were present last season.

Just a note,picking up on a earlier thread,couls somebody perhaps organise an independant away travel service (may only need one or two coaches)

There are enough fans that are so annoyed by CATS to form another seperate away service.

I know of Liverpool,Manchester Utd who have loads of these running from cities around the country(even for home games)

so maybe it's something as fans we could look into.

I usually drive to games,but would be willing to support such an activity

Just a note,picking up on a earlier thread,couls somebody perhaps organise an independant away travel service (may only need one or two coaches)

There are enough fans that are so annoyed by CATS to form another seperate away service.

I know of Liverpool,Manchester Utd who have loads of these running from cities around the country(even for home games)

so maybe it's something as fans we could look into.

I usually drive to games,but would be willing to support such an activity

It's not a bad idea to be honest. Or, as someone suggested before (in this thread i think), get 1 or 2 'forum coaches'. Both seem like good ideas to me

Archived