Wolves

Plymouth

Bardiff

Burnley

Norwich

Cov

Leicester

and I'd Say Wednesday.

In my opinion worst case for excitment - burnley away, best in my opinion Pompey, Hammers, Man City, Newcastle, Villa, Sunderland at home.

Burnley away it will be then...

I don't normally get caught up in the city V Rovers forum battles that take place on the net,they're not worth my time, but you my friend are talking out of your a**!

Considerably better team?....Bullsh*t. Lets not beat around the bush here.For the next 9/10 months bristol city fc are in a higher league then the gas, therefore on paper you are the better team. But we now have an "OUTSTANDING" managerment team at our club that turned a pile of Sh*t into a pile of gold in some 18 months. As a club we are on the huge rise,as you also are. If PT and LL stay at our club we will be a championship side within three seasons. I believe you will be a premier side if you can stay up in the championship for a seaon or two and then build on that.Your better then us, as the tables say.But to say your a considerbly better team then us is a joke, and you'll have a huge egg on your face if we did draw you, and di*K Fu*cked you again like we did last season in the JPT.

Err I think you will find that 100% of the city supporting members of this forum will say that city have a considerably better team just by virtue of it being a city forum.

Sadly the only people your likely to di*k #### is your sister and your mother.

We will be drawn against one of the below:

Reading

Portsmouth

Villa

Borough

Newcastle

Man City

West Ham

Fulham

Wigan

Sheff Utd

Charlton

Watford

Sunderland

Brum

Derby

West Brom

Wolves

Plymouth

Bardiff

Burnley

Norwich

Cov

Leicester

and I'd Say Wednesday.

In my opinion worst case for excitment - burnley away, best in my opinion Pompey, Hammers, Man City, Newcastle, Villa, Sunderland at home.

Burnley away it will be then...

Cardiff at home will be interesting; quite fancy Man City away, even I will get my map out for that one

Archived