IGNORED

Carling Cup - Man City @ Home

iWurzel

why?? pompey will win that easily against a team 2 divisions below them

Don't know, I just have a feeling, considering Leeds are a bit of a "has been". Seems like game that the cameras could be interesed in. Technically Man City should beat us easily with all the money they have spent, doesn't mean the game wont be shown.

Oh great, another game where the ticket sales procedures will be half assed, and one where all of the people that last saw City play when Andy Cole was playing for us come out of the woodwork.

Please, PLEASE get a decent sales procedure set up, and don't leave it until the last minute. I'm begging you.

Good draw for us though, Man U at OT next :fingerscrossed:

I'd give those who went to Brentford first priority, then season ticket holders (even though I'm neither).

What a cracker lets make sure us STs get our tickets first before the glory boys come out the woodwork.

SHOULD BE ONE FOR THE CAMERAS.

Surley a sellout this one.

Lets hope we can put on a good display of footy and show the mass media CITY are back.

Their reaction....

Manchester City will face Bristol City at Ashton Gate in the Carling Cup second round. The Blues will hope to fair better than the previous two seasons where Doncaster and Chesterfield halted City's progress in the competition and will face a tough tie against the opponents from the Championship.

Ties will take place week commencing August 27

Guest zider_head

If you ran sky how easy would it be to have us one night and the gas the other, could take the cameras and people out after the first match then drive 5 miles and set it all up again, great for both bristol clubs could do a fancy advert calling it bristol v the big guns part 1 and 2 easy really !!!!

• Admin
As we're on Sky on Sat 1st September against Sheffield Wed. are they going to have us on again 3 or 4 nights before?

Same team twice in 3 or 4 days???

Maybe. We were on Sky twice in 8 days last season (Scunthorpe & Boro).

Archived