IGNORED

Carling Cup - Man City @ Home

iWurzel

I'd say the g*s had more chance. How many live games are there usually?
I'm not so sure. I think the hype around Man City and Sven could sway it, Plus our exploits against Boro last season could add some weight.

Man City have been knocked out in early rounds for the past two seasons and every neutral likes to see an upset. Sky will be looking at what club could provide the biggest shock and I believe if we did beat them it would be bigger than Rovers beating West Ham.

Also Sky don't like to visit the Mem for night games due to the poor lighting up there.

Can't wait for this game, Was meant to be on holiday in Devon that week so will most likely drive back up to Bristol for the game and then drive back down to Devon after.

Should easily be a sell out, Hope the club don't shaft us on ticket prices though.

I think Man City will bring a lot of support,prem clubs always have big followings especially this one,if they beat Utd at the weekend I think they'll sell out easily.

This is what it's all about though,Championship football,Away match against Brentford then a Premiership home tie,I tell you if we stay up this season then I think as fans we should start getting used to big games,don't forget the FA cup starts in round 3 this time so I won't have to go to York in November.

Agree totally that sales procedure needs to be right.

Quite simple really, ST holders only until the monday after the S****horpe match,then General sale up until whenever the match is,of course the club may well make the match all ticket anyway.

I do believe that if we do progress then the club need to start looking at Priority tickets,such as attendance at smaller games to qualify for big matches.

Quite looking forward to seeing Sven,I actually liked him as England manager

• Admin
I think Man City will bring a lot of support,prem clubs always have big followings especially this one,if they beat Utd at the weekend I think they'll sell out easily.

This is what it's all about though,Championship football,Away match against Brentford then a Premiership home tie,I tell you if we stay up this season then I think as fans we should start getting used to big games,don't forget the FA cup starts in round 3 this time so I won't have to go to York in November.

Agree totally that sales procedure needs to be right.

Quite simple really, ST holders only until the monday after the Scunthorpe match,then General sale up until whenever the match is,of course the club may well make the match all ticket anyway.

I do believe that if we do progress then the club need to start looking at Priority tickets,such as attendance at smaller games to qualify for big matches.

Quite looking forward to seeing Sven,I actually liked him as England manager

There's no way that will be the ticketing policy. The club won't allow just 1 day for general sale, bear in mind tickets won't start to be sold till Monday, that gives just 6-7 working days to sell them all.

Sven was certainly better than this current joker!

GJ against Sven i like it!!

What might be better is Johnson V Johnson.

That's our Chinese signing, GJ's Yung Sun Lee against Sven's Michael Johnson in Man City's midfield. Michael Johnson is the 19 year old who scored their winner the other night and looks a real find. Even on first viewing he reminds me of the great Colin Bell ( older fans will rememer him) and if he turns out to be as good then Man City have a superb player in prospect.

There's no way that will be the ticketing policy. The club won't allow just 1 day for general sale, bear in mind tickets won't start to be sold till Monday, that gives just 6-7 working days to sell them all.

Sven was certainly better than this current joker!

TBH I forgot it was bank holiday monday and also I'm being selfish as I don't want to have to drive down in the week to get my seat,surely though they can keep ST holders seats back until Tuesday so that they can buy them at S****horpe game.

Regarding Sven,he got England to 3 international finals,only got beat by Brazil and 2 penalty shootouts and of course had this scoreline.

GERMANY 1 ENGLAND 5 (love reading this even noew)

Really though as long as I get my seat I don't care what the club does.

Archived