IGNORED

Carling Cup - Man City @ Home

iWurzel

we would enjoy that draw very much.

Sorry Phil!....but I don't think you will enjoy the next encounter somehow, vengeance is most certainly ours this next meeting, be it in the Carling Cup or wherever.

You may have won that battle, but, WE ARE AND WILL ALWAYS be winning the war.

Sorry again mate! :yes:

Sorry Phil!....but I don't think you will enjoy the next encounter somehow, vengeance is most certainly ours this next meeting, be it in the Carling Cup or wherever.

You may have won that battle, but, WE ARE AND WILL ALWAYS be winning the war.

Sorry again mate! :yes:

I always enjoy encounters with you lot,good 4 Bristol i say..at least it looks like were beginning to get our act together now as well.

Football is a very unpredictable game and i,m sure that were on the way up again after those horrible years spent in the basement,still we,ll always be here to annoy you anyways.. :innocent06:

So we can't draw Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea or Liverpool.......Any others?

Assuming not, Newcastle away would be good, Portsmouth would be intresting or maybe Aston Villa away.

How about Tottenham and get Martin Jol the sack, He wouldnt be the first to face the chop after playing City.

Any idea how the draw works, the Carling website is about as useful as a sieve for a hat. I know seeded cant play seeded etc, but how do they decide home or away?

Don't quote me on this but I vaguely remember A cup draw of this ilk having all (if not most of) the seeded teams at home by default, drew half the un-seeded teams against them away and the rest got even dibs.

The fact that we have a considerably better team than you.

Steady on, Palace didn't quite have a full strength team out. Kuqi is a joke for starters.

Shouldn't you be on your own forum debating your board's latest #### up regarding your new stadium anyway?

I don't normally get caught up in the city V Rovers forum battles that take place on the net,they're not worth my time, but you my friend are talking out of your a**!

Considerably better team?....Bullsh*t. Lets not beat around the bush here.For the next 9/10 months bristol city fc are in a higher league then the gas, therefore on paper you are the better team. But we now have an "OUTSTANDING" managerment team at our club that turned a pile of Sh*t into a pile of gold in some 18 months. As a club we are on the huge rise,as you also are. If PT and LL stay at our club we will be a championship side within three seasons. I believe you will be a premier side if you can stay up in the championship for a seaon or two and then build on that.Your better then us, as the tables say.But to say your a considerbly better team then us is a joke, and you'll have a huge egg on your face if we did draw you, and di*K Fu*cked you again like we did last season in the JPT.

Archived