IGNORED

Carling Cup - Man City @ Home

iWurzel

What makes you think you could stuff us?

Last time you had over 180 minutes to stuff us and you couldn`t even score a goal.Tonight we turned over a far bigger club and better team than yourselves from your division. I would have thought you would want to avoid us to save the torment of being turned over by the little club in Bristol again.

Last time you had over 180 minutes to stuff us and you couldn`t even score a goal.Tonight we turned over a far bigger club and better team than yourselves from your division. I would have thought you would want to avoid us to save the torment of being turned over by the little club in Bristol again.

Our minds were on promotion to the Championship, Not beating some poxy club from down the road.

I would love for us to draw you in the next round at AG. Trundle hates you as much as he hates Cardiff so will be fired up as will the rest of the team.

Funnily enough I don't think Palace are that great. Yes they were once a Premiership club but now they are a mid table Championship side who tonight made 6 changes to there side from Saturday and they still outplayed you during normal time. You beat them on Pens yes but you hardly turned over there second team.

Our minds were on promotion to the Championship, Not beating some poxy club from down the road.

I would love for us to draw you in the next round at AG. Trundle hates you as much as he hates Cardiff so will be fired up as will the rest of the team.

Funnily enough I don't think Palace are that great. Yes they were once a Premiership club but now they are a mid table Championship side who tonight made 6 changes to there side from Saturday and they still outplayed you during normal time. You beat them on Pens yes but you hardly turned over there second team.

God these sag heads are a deluded bunch arent they! Its pathetic how the highlight of their PROMOTION WINNING AT THE NEW WEMBLEY season was beating us in a poxy mickey mouse cup game, only to go on and lose the final anyway! I would love to play the Sags and give them a good hiding but, as we all know deep down, we wouldnt really be winning any battles etc as they will all say "well we shouldve won anyway because we are in a higher league", and if we lose (god forbid again!) then itll be "we beat you AGAIN, Championship your having a laugh" etc. Rather get someone like Morecombe at home. Surely lightning cant strike twice.

The fact that we have a considerably better team than you.

Tonight we turned over a far bigger club and better team than yourselves from your division. I would have thought you would want to avoid us to save the torment of being turned over by the little club in Bristol again.

Steady on, Palace didn't quite have a full strength team out. Kuqi is a joke for starters.

Shouldn't you be on your own forum debating your board's latest #### up regarding your new stadium anyway?

Do people ever learn?

So predictable who people would want in round 2!

isnt it about time we stopped wanting/worrying about playing a bunch of squatters!

The bunch of pikies aint shut up about the last game, but we is much bigger then them, they no it, we no, let them worry about it!!

Lets get a home tie, progress and forget about the bunch of losers down the road.

Lets get a home tie, progress and forget about the bunch of losers down the road.

Quite agree, plus one of our players always gets crocked when we play Rovers.

Murray last time, and it's become far too predictable to be put down to coincidence.

Beating the gas would be little consolation for losing Trundle for a couple of months. :no:

Archived