IGNORED

East End And Season Ticket Swaps

thatcham red

we need some positive feedback from the club in connection with the EE to be able to have any sort of confidence that these things will never happen again, if anything goes wrong on matchday the finger always seems to point at the EE, or am i being paranoid.

Some have even suggested an Italian style protest, i.e. turn your backs to the pitch for a period of the game, not sure on this one but it will certainly get us some exposure from the press if the plight continues.

yours midland red.

we need some positive feedback from the club in connection with the EE to be able to have any sort of confidence that these things will never happen again, if anything goes wrong on matchday the finger always seems to point at the EE, or am i being paranoid.

Some have even suggested an Italian style protest, i.e. turn your backs to the pitch for a period of the game, not sure on this one but it will certainly get us some exposure from the press if the plight continues.

yours midland red.

Any feedback would be good :dunno:

so glad i got a ST and i don't have to bother with all this "is it open" and "why cant we go in there" crap, bring on WBA in fact bring em ALL ON !!!!
Same here, Shame though that they insist on checking my ticket 3 times before entry and searching me twice.

Same here, Shame though that they insist on checking my ticket 3 times before entry and searching me twice.

Ditto, you get the ones at the bottom of the steps that search you and check you ticket, the ones at the top of the stairs that also search you and check your ticket then you go through the turnstiles where they obviously have to check your ticket.

Any feedback would be good :dunno:

It all looks so bungling.

I would have thought it was a simple matter of course for the club to openly admit that safety measures v QPR were being reviewed and the subsequent restrictions put on access for fans. Bristol City fc should acknowledge that concerns have been raised by supporters.That is basic pr and good practice.

I would have thought it was a simple matter of course for the club to openly admit that safety measures v QPR were being reviewed and the subsequent restrictions put on access for fans. Bristol City fc should acknowledge that concerns have been raised by supporters.That is basic pr and good practice.

Suppose no news is good news but come on :fastasleep: :fastasleep: :fastasleep:

Yea but remember this is a club that said the Millwall coaches didn't get lost which basically implied that all that went on the coaches were liars as most coaches and if not all got lost.

The club said the coaches diddnt get lost?

Well why were they so late then?

Because there was a accident on the motorway, Which in fact only held the coaches up for half hour.

Yea but remember this is a club that said the Millwall coaches didn't get lost which basically implied that all that went on the coaches were liars as most coaches and if not all got lost.

The club have a charter which will state the period of time they should respond to a approach normally 48-72 hrs.

On something which is as serious a matter as safety there should be a open statement and the withdrawal of the restrictions on the East End. Any argument the club had has been totally devalued.

The club have a charter which will state the period of time they should respond to a approach normally 48-72 hrs.

On something which is as serious a matter as safety there should be a open statement and the withdrawal of the restrictions on the East End. Any argument the club had has been totally devalued.

With W.B.A and "flag day" Burnley rapidly coming up soon I just CANNOT BELIEVE the clubs utter silence on this :disapointed2se: maybe they will say something Tuesday night about 7.44 right at the last minute, so,so :disapointed2se:

CUSTOMER SERVICE

The Club will respond to any contact from a customer within a maximum of three working days.

However every endeavour will be made to address any concern raised by a supporter at the initial point of contact.

The Club will respond by telephone, email, fax or letter depending on the most appropriate means. If a customer requests a written response, one will be provided.

Comon city, WE WANT ANSWERS!!

The West Brom game is a policed match but then again so was the QPR game.This is an opportunity due to the superb results on the pitch to have pay on the days for both of the coming games and the club saving a little face as they look inept.

None of what is being dished out to fans regarding the East End looks justified when all the points are considered and the clubs inabilty to even comment could be looked upon as disrespect.

Archived