IGNORED

The East End

EASTEND WURZEL

If you know the club and the police have placed silly restrictions on the stand because of people running towards the netting.

Why do it?

Bloody good question.

It's a real shame for the people that worked so hard to get it opened that a small minority of mindless ****tards have ruined it for them.

The thing is,

All there doing is running to the barrier and no futher, if they wanted to attack the away fans then a few stewards aint going to stop them.

But they arnt going to jump over the barrier.

Completely and utterly irrelevant.

First off one of them did try and get over the barrier against West Brom (I think) and was nicked.

Second, if you know that's what the police and stewards get funny about why ###### do it? It's just complete stupidity.

The club showed willing by allowing it to open and some of the fans didn't respond properly by being on their best behaviour.

"First off one of them did try and get over the barrier against West Brom (I think) and was nicked."

No that person was at the back of the stand where there is no barrier, just some red a white stripey tape.

I fully understand why the club gets funny about it, if they coat the barrier with none drying paint then noone would go near it. Simple fix really.

Also, i don't ###### do it as you put it.

No that person was at the back of the stand where there is no barrier, just some red a white stripey tape.

Well, so what? Why were they doing it?

I fully understand why the club gets funny about it, if they coat the barrier with none drying paint then noone would go near it. Simple fix really.

And if the muppets didn't go near it it wouldn't be a problem. From the police/steward's point of view it's perfectly reasonable to think that if they do something like use security paint the morons will just find another way to cause a problem.

Bottom line is if people were responsible it would be open, but a few are little ***** so it isn't.

Also, i don't ###### do it as you put it.

Wasn't suggesting you do, I meant the "royal" you.

Yeah well, the blame lies entirely with people who think looking hard (or looking like a toss piece IMO) is more important than having 1,500 city fans in there.

Please explain to me how it is the fault of the people"looking hard" fault that 1,500 city fans cant use the East End, when The club have stated that it will only be used for over fill.

To the best of my knowledge the club have said a thousand only are allowed access no matter, and please describe to me how to look hard...........and i will try to act the opposite for the next home game, if only to appease you.

Please explain to me how it is the fault of the people"looking hard" fault that 1,500 city fans cant use the East End, when The club have stated that it will only be used for over fill.

To the best of my knowledge the club have said a thousand only are allowed access no matter, and please describe to me how to look hard...........and i will try to act the opposite for the next home game, if only to appease you.

The club have only said that it can only be used for overspill because of the morons running at the barrier in there, which bbtr described as "looking hard".

If they didn't act like complete <removed> it would be open every game just as it was for QPR.

The club have only said that it can only be used for overspill because of the morons running at the barrier in there, which bbtr described as "looking hard".

If they didn't act like complete <removed> it would be open every game just as it was for QPR.

Nibor Calm down you seem very very angry judging by the contents of your reply, i really wouldnt you to be mis-understood by some people.

they may think that you are acting HARD on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :badmood::boxing:

Saw one bloke near enough get punchd back by a steward and one of the teenagers got pushed over by the stewards but if they want to taunt the away fans what do they expect. they was going round with print outs as well of people gesturing Burnley fans and showing them and giving them bollckings for it.
But then you will see the same gestures made in any of the other stands yet we don't see stewards taking print outs around in them stands do we?

The club as far as i can see have said very little or even responded to approaches from supporters groups or tried to accommodate fans with families inthe East End who now cannot get in.

There seems to be selective memory operating as fans also rush towards fences in the Dolman and Williams. If the same policy was being use throughout the ground fair enough. I have doubts the club will respond in the same manner regarding either stand because fans there are paying a little bit more to get in and it is not in BCFC's interest to move them into the Atyeo.

Thought the fans in East End were superb again, louder than Burnley for a large amount of the game, only stand which brought a few flags along for flag day as well. Now if only the rest of the ground put that effort in including myself Ashton Gate really would be something.

The club will not miss my admission for p.o.d to the E.E or my attendance; there are quite a few more though who would like to have the opportunity to exchange or move there as or when, for big games or to just have the choice.

However the clubs attitude seems completly against this, its not even that fans would want to go in every game its about having the choice to do so.

Arrests for one game being the latest excuse not to do so. There are fans who like winding up the away fans but has there been even one punch thrown at an away fan? no. As said by another poster prev the club is without doubt treating its home fans completly different from others in other stands.

Cardiff seem to manage to have home and away fans adequetly policed in the same end without restrictions something that is beyond us.

If I am to be refused p.o.d. admission to a stand where other City fans are then I shall switch to away games, starting next week.

Dissapointed though.

Nibor Calm down you seem very very angry judging by the contents of your reply, i really wouldnt you to be mis-understood by some people.

they may think that you are acting HARD on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :badmood::boxing:

Perfectly calm thanks, I suggest you try actually reading the thread and posting a view.

The club as far as i can see have said very little or even responded to approaches from supporters groups or tried to accommodate fans with families inthe East End who now cannot get in.

There seems to be selective memory operating as fans also rush towards fences in the Dolman and Williams. If the same policy was being use throughout the ground fair enough. I have doubts the club will respond in the same manner regarding either stand because fans there are paying a little bit more to get in and it is not in BCFC's interest to move them into the Atyeo.

Thought the fans in East End were superb again, louder than Burnley for a large amount of the game, only stand which brought a few flags along for flag day as well. Now if only the rest of the ground put that effort in including myself Ashton Gate really would be something.

The club opened the EE to season tickets after supporters groups asked them to and a petition was organised by some of the subbers. It was fully open for the game against QPR. It should have been exceedingly obvious to anyone that behaviour in their would need to be perfect. It wasn't, and te club then said it will only be used for overspill.

Noone in the Dolman or Williams is running towards a barrier that separates them from opposition fans, that means it's totally different. And it's completely irrelevant anyway, the people in the EE want to be in there and know the consequences of doing it so why do some of them do it?

On the noise, I thought the Burnley fans were louder than our entire ground for the first 45 minutes and heard little from the EE until the whole ground picked up after they scored.

If they didn't act like complete fuckwits it would be open every game just as it was for QPR.

The question is why do the club let the so called ####wits back in if they have been seen

to keep doing it??? if it is only a handfull doing it then it is not that hard to say out you go

son shine and don't come back next week? mabe the club don't stop it is becuse the

whole barrier crashing is being blown out of proportion but they want to use every stupid

small excuse to shut the stand, i was chatting to a steward i know who said a few are

peed off becuse they have to actually DO SOME WORK NOW instead of watching the game,

sums it up really.

personally i feel the club have a bigger problem in the lower dolman than in the EE.

the running at the tape isn't even that. Sum of the lads who sit by the netting are jumping up and dwn facing the away fans and then the stewards get heavy handed some don't even move from their seats although i have seen a few blokes nt lads who have ran over from other areas of the East End which is disappointing.

The question is why do the club let the so called ####wits back in if they have been seen

to keep doing it??? if it is only a handfull doing it then it is not that hard to say out you go

son shine and don't come back next week?

And how easy is it to prevent them buying tickets and getting back in?

Why should the club bother to do this when they can just close the stand to potd? It's not their fault the small minority of ######s can't behave.

mabe the club don't stop it is becuse the

whole barrier crashing is being blown out of proportion but they want to use every stupid

small excuse to shut the stand, i was chatting to a steward i know who said a few are

peed off becuse they have to actually DO SOME WORK NOW instead of watching the game,

sums it up really.

Maybe some of the stewards feel like that but I doubt very much the grunts getting paid a few quid to stand there on a match day actually have any say in the club policies. Those that get the say will be the ones that were already busy for the whole game anyway.

There's no need for conspiracy theories about the club setting it up to fail. It was blindingly obvious that there needed to be no incidents at all in the first few games and that wasn't the case. The result is neither surprising nor unfair.

personally i feel the club have a bigger problem in the lower dolman than in the EE.

How so? There's no way you can get near opposition fans from the lower dolman. It's a completely different thing.

What i meant was

People run at the barrier because THEY think it looks hard.

It could well be over excitement at scoring a goal (who knows why) but lets all be

realistic here becuse that 1 chap who tried to get over the netting v WBA must have

been super human if he thinks he can take on 1,500 people the other side,

1 is too many yes but i would be concerned if the whole of the city EE side tried

to go across the netting, then you have a problem, right or wrong it is not the

massive problem people are making it out to be, so vs qpr and west brom

4 people have lost the chance to watch city in the short future and thats the punishment

you face for being a prat on the netting.

if it is only a handfull doing it then it is not that hard to say out you go

son shine and don't come back next week?

On Saturday, it wasnt just a handful of fans doing it. People have to stop blaming it on a few chavvy kids and realise its full grown man who stupid, selfish actions are ruining it for people like you who have worked hard to open it.

Perfectly calm thanks, I suggest you try actually reading the thread and posting a view.

The club opened the EE to season tickets after supporters groups asked them to and a petition was organised by some of the subbers. It was fully open for the game against QPR. It should have been exceedingly obvious to anyone that behaviour in their would need to be perfect. It wasn't, and te club then said it will only be used for overspill.

Noone in the Dolman or Williams is running towards a barrier that separates them from opposition fans, that means it's totally different. And it's completely irrelevant anyway, the people in the EE want to be in there and know the consequences of doing it so why do some of them do it?

On the noise, I thought the Burnley fans were louder than our entire ground for the first 45 minutes and heard little from the EE until the whole ground picked up after they scored.

Fans are running towards supporters in the Williams and from the Dolman oddly towards the East End.

My understanding was it was never fully open v QPR and certainly not on par with the Atyeo as there are anomalies in pricing/Under sixteen season ticket prices.

The club as far as i know have made no comment on allegations around safety measures not being in place v QPR which implies?

If there are concerns about behaviour Bristol City should be pro active and work with supporters groups?

Archived