IGNORED

The East End

EASTEND WURZEL

I respect your opinion but not sure we will agree on this issue.

Aye fair enough, good luck trying to get it opened to POTD again.

It's not that I think the club couldn't have done better, from what you say it seems they certainly could have.

I just reckon that the root cause was a few tits who have sadly now given the club an excuse not to bother with it.

Aye fair enough, good luck trying to get it opened to POTD again.

It's not that I think the club couldn't have done better, from what you say it seems they certainly could have.

I just reckon that the root cause was a few tits who have sadly now given the club an excuse not to bother with it.

Shame the club and a few tits couldnt think of those who have spent many hours of the last forty years in there and now can not go in in its last season :disapointed2se::(:nono::(

The Police should get on with the job they're paid to do.......

This country's hopelessly corrupt Police are paid to enforce the law. So why is the illegal fox and stag hunting with vicious packs of dogs being allowed to continue ????!!!! Could it be that the people doing the hunting are the puppet masters of our Police? I.e. the toff and snob inbreds that run this country's criminal justice system thus making it the most corrupt and class based in Western Europe !!!!!

OC 1645, I always enjoy your posts, but I'd love to know what happened to you to make you the way you are?

The only steward in there was the bald midget one he was hardly going to stop any trouble that as going to happen was he!?

I don't think you need to bring the Stewards baldness into it.

The numpties will get banned but is is utterly wrong if the allegations are true to punish support who are not responsible for Policing, Stewarding and doing something as simple as putting netting in place.

The club should have responded by now as the lack of safety v QPR claimed is a very serious matter.

OC 1645, I always enjoy your posts, but I'd love to know what happened to you to make you the way you are?

Thank you....I was once on the receiving end of some blatant West Mercia Police and Crown Prosecution Service corruption if that helps answer your question.

With regard to the totally over-the-top Policing and surveillance we suffer in this country, some people have taken very positive action against our 'Big Brother State' and its lackey minions.....

Miles Cooper in pensive pose.........

cooper385_213701a.jpg

A statement from Miles Cooper's solicitor.........

These actions were motivated by, as he perceived it, the Government's concerted and ongoing efforts to control its citizens, eroding their civil liberties and hard-won freedom.

"Of particular concern to him are the recent Government proposals in relation to ID schemes and an extended DNA database. He can’t explain why he chose to register his protest to this in such an extreme manner - all he can say is that he felt compelled to after peaceful methods that he employed were not successful."

Miles Cooper said that his targets - including forensic science laboratories and the Driver and Vehicle Licencing Agency - were responsible for turning Britain into a "surveillance society". He admitted sending seven bombs, five of which exploded, showering victims in glass and nails.

Academic comment......

Sociologist Professor Nigel Gilbert, of the University of Surrey, an expert in surveillance technology, told a BBC News website that a sense of being watched can create fear in people.

"This person's views are exceptional and extreme but I think in general there is well known to be a relationship between surveillance and trust," he said.

"If there's a lot of surveillance going on it leads to uncertainty. People don't know what is being watched, what is going to be done with the data that's collected - so they're uncertain and perhaps fearful.

That fear and uncertainty can lead to loss of trust in government and society.

Obviously in this particular case it is extreme but I think it's generally the case that the more surveillance people can see the more uncertain people are."

Royalist Gestapo Police causing uncertainty at Ashton Gate with their totally OTT surveillance.....

oblk9.jpg

bbb1rr.jpg

Surely you're not agreeing with his actions?!

Our totally undemocratic Police surveillance state - 'Big Brother' in Orwellian speak - is coming under increasing attack. That fact certainly doesn't bother me nor will I lose any sleep over this fact.

Very patriotic - a burned out Gatso speed tax camera with Union Flag............

g51.jpg

Well, I hope the club or the court gives him a life ban, if they don't he'll be back and at it again...and again....

He'll have to go elswhere on match days and his mates can follow him - to the gas dump maybe.

I hope the mates of this Arschloch will take him aside and show him the error of his ways, but then in all probability his mates won't have a brain either. :bruce_h4h:

Our totally undemocratic Police surveillance state - 'Big Brother' in Orwellian speak - is coming under increasing attack. That fact certainly doesn't bother me nor will I lose any sleep over this fact.

Very patriotic - a burned out Gatso speed tax camera with Union Flag............

g51.jpg

So you wouldnt be bother if this man sent you a letter bomb?

Archived