IGNORED

Yesterday 3-0

SuperHoops

I've been following this forum for last few days prior to K.O and today to see what you Bristol fans are making of the game and to be honest I'm shocked!!

Ok so some QPR pillock decided it would be funny to gloat and tell you lBristol lot as you already know that we won 3-0, granted we out played you in all areas and I do feel our postion in the table is wrong ... we should easily be top half!!

But I don't understand the following

1. You just got promoted and your team (in my opinion) is far from strong enough or good enough for promotion!!

2. You seem to be getting carried away and getting very picky when your having an incredible season

3. You get personal

4. QPR fans sang out loud yesterday and were by faar better than your lot

5. Your manager go it wrong yesertday but still hes showing hes good enough!!

End of season you mite finish 6th, ermmm we mite get top half who knows, still very close

agree on majority of your points.

we have been playing fairly well this season, but when we lose, we lose by a few, overall though I feel we have done as well as we have, because so many teams have underestimated us, unfortunately though some believe that anything below a top 2 finish will be a disaster, when the same people were predicting we would finish bottom of the league and players who some felt weren't good enough for this level are now being talked about as Premiership class.

personally, regardless of where we have been this season, a Top 6 finish will be AMAZING!

still feel that either yourselves or Leicester will put together a run between now and may and could do a sunderland.

1. You just got promoted and your team (in my opinion) is far from strong enough or good enough for promotion!!

2. You seem to be getting carried away and getting very picky when your having an incredible season

1. you havnt seen enough of us to have an opinion. the table does not lie, and we are good enough if we play to our best to beat anyone in this league.

2. you cannot blame us for moaning slightly when us who are 2nd in the league lose 3-0 to a relegation battling team. and yes we are having an incredible season, but we all believe we have a good enough team to carry on and gain promotion.

CTID!

1. It was by far our worst performance of the season to date.

2. A large propotion of our fans didn't get in til 3.30pm, due to your overzealous police, and found our team 2-0 down, hardly something to sing about.

3. Johnson did get it wrong tactically and selection wise but so what? We're still 3rd in the league and having a great season.

4. Didn't think your fans were too special actually. For a team that won so easily I thought you were quiet.

5. Despite yesterday's result, we will still finish ahead of you this season despite the millions you've thrown at it.

I've been following this forum for last few days prior to K.O and today to see what you Bristol fans are making of the game and to be honest I'm shocked!!

Ok so some QPR pillock decided it would be funny to gloat and tell you lBristol lot as you already know that we won 3-0, granted we out played you in all areas and I do feel our postion in the table is wrong ... we should easily be top half!!

3. You get personal

End of season you mite finish 6th, ermmm we mite get top half who knows, still very close

Very kind of you for your comments, but,

Dreadful stadium, dreadful old bill.

Of course you outsung the City lads, we were losing the feking game early on!

Sheperds Bush/White City, is a shithole, and your more than welcome to keep it.

Wish you well, but don't come on this forum making out yer a quality football club.

You aint, and all the millionaires sat in the "muppet box" could f@ck off and leave you in the shite.

Enjoy yer moment.

And yer right, we will make the playoffs, unlike yerselves.............

1. It was by far our worst performance of the season to date.

I'm hoping you are saying that because you have totally erased the Ipswich away from your mind? and feel it was just a bad dream?

yesterday was bad, but Ispwich will haunt me for years to come.

I'm hoping you are saying that because you have totally erased the Ipswich away from your mind? and feel it was just a bad dream?

yesterday was bad, but Ispwich will haunt me for years to come.

Ipswich was one of the three games I've missed this season so can't comment on what went on there. All I know is that I lost my 7-iron when the fifth goal went in! Palace was awful but yesterday's performance was worse... just!

3. You get personal

Maybe it's the fact that we see more of our team play than you or your QPR buddy on here.

We have the third best side at getting results in the league as it stands, no arguments.

It aint lucky that we have been top 6 all season, its because after 30 games we have played well enough to get ourselves into this position, we've taken some hammerings along the way, but we have managed to put it right almost immediately every time.

It aint rocket science that being 3 nil down to any team may hamper the noise level in the away end a tad, especially when some had also got a battering from your local police before they even got into the ground.

Some of you lot are #######s, You cant take any sort of proper arguments!!

Honestly, we spent 5 million! granted more than you, but changes don't happen over night! your ground is also shit, bristol is also a shit area (please note, London is the capital and will be holding the 2012 Olympics???)

We arnt in a relagtion battle were only 9 points off the play off with still a far amount of games to go!!!???

Our managers father died!!! Awful news for anyone ... so be careful of throwing silly comments around in threads!!

Our owners shallnt be leaving jsut yet!! Jellous??? I would rather be rich than have lee ###### trundle!!!

And yes your fans were boring ... and you were shit yesterday .. 1 thing your manager has done wrong all season!!

You will just about make the play - offs maybe!!! or you could finish 3rd and lose to brighton???

Honestly, we spent 5 million! granted more than you, but changes don't happen over night! your ground is also shit, bristol is also a shit area (please note, London is the capital and will be holding the 2012 Olympics???)

We arnt in a relagtion battle were only 9 points off the play off with still a far amount of games to go!!!???

Our managers father died!!! Awful news for anyone ... so be careful of throwing silly comments around in threads!!

Our owners shallnt be leaving jsut yet!! Jellous??? I would rather be rich than have lee ###### trundle!!!

And yes your fans were boring ... and you were shit yesterday .. 1 thing your manager has done wrong all season!!

You will just about make the play - offs maybe!!! or you could finish 3rd and lose to brighton???

Shame, i see that your manager has gone to apply for an Italian club hope your rich sugar daddys go as well can't see what they see in a bunch of cockneys in a club that will go no where in the near future, championship title in 3 years maybe but champions league you need to wake up!!!

Oh and new stadium here so....?

Shame, i see that your manager has gone to apply for an Italian club hope your rich sugar daddys go as well can't see what they see in a bunch of cockneys in a club that will go no where in the near future, championship title in 3 years maybe but champions league you need to wake up!!!

Oh and new stadium here so....?

Well, I'm sure champo league could be possible with the money we have!! seriously ######s

Good god above!

One sad feker shouting his gob off again.

No drugs avalible in White City tonight?

Well, I'm sure champo league could be possible with the money we have!! seriously ######s

If you wanted to come on here and gloat then do it and don't hide behind some fake 'analysis' of our team.

Yes, your club now have banknotes coming out your arse. Yes, you beat us soundly yesterday. Yes, you could potentially be a significant force still this season. And I'm sorry to hear about your gaffer's dad.

Now take the piss if you will, but if you really have any balls to back up your front we'll see if you come back when the final league table is printed.

how sure can you be though? Look at Man City ... honestly how sure can you be?? 3 years yep that is a joke ... 4 years stil a joke even 6 maybe 7 but eventually we will!!!

Well how about the amounts of money that liverpool chelski man united and arsenal have?

That and ANY chance you have you will need world class players which will rather go to a BIG team in the prem then a low championship team with cack all history but a club who will be bankrupt with in 10 years

whereas we have a good chairman whos a fan and a brilliant manager

don't come onto our forum thinking you know everything about our club, insult us all then not expect anything back. we'll see at the end of the season. have fun with your money in the bottom half of the championship, id rather have lee trundle than be a cockney cu nt

Bristol is a nicer city than Laaan-dan and hopefully always will be.

It also has the benefit of not being full of up their own arse cockneys.

Every wondered why the rest of the country hate you?

Good god above!

One sad feker shouting his gob off again.

No drugs avalible in White City tonight?

Just as well that I don't live there then isnt really!!

Bristol fans started this, I offered an opinion and you lot gobbed off as you did to Agyeman!!!

Bristol having a good season and i wont be bitter if you go up, just laugh when you get relegated with 4 points like Derby!! enjoy boys!!! what would you rather honestly though!!! Another good built up season here or battered every week in the prem becuase you lack the dollar to survive???

If QPR went up we could easily survive!! we could though regardless what anyone says just becuase we are filthy rich

Alright Superhoops. Thanks for your balanced opinion on yesterday, its always interesting to see how other fans view the game.

As per usual with our jaunts to the capital, a great day out was spoiled by the football. Was most impressed with QPR and think now you will start to climb the league if you play like that. To put it simply - you totally outclassed us in every department and our lot didnt look like they wanted to be out there. I must agree that our support was very very muted which does seem to be the case when we travel in large numbers - QPR, WBA, Wolves to name a few.

I'm hoping that Saturday was just a bad day at the office and we'll get that out of our system over the coming week and get back to winning ways against Sheff Weds. We do have an extremely good manager in Gary Johnson, but the problem is (if it is a problem) is that expectations have gone through the roof so results like yesterday are just simply not good enough. If you asked most fans where our heaviest defeats would have come this season and how many we'd suffer, i bet most would be able to name 5 or more.!

Anyway, thats my opinion. Cheers for posting your views and i apologise for the usual lot who will no doubt find cause to argue and insult you!

All the best for the season

PR

If you wanted to come on here and gloat then do it and don't hide behind some fake 'analysis' of our team.

Yes, your club now have banknotes coming out your arse. Yes, you beat us soundly yesterday. Yes, you could potentially be a significant force still this season. And I'm sorry to hear about your gaffer's dad.

Now take the piss if you will, but if you really have any balls to back up your front we'll see if you come back when the final league table is printed.

How can he gloat Samo?

We will make the playoffs at least.

And shove it right up his sad west london arse

Irony, anyone

Because a few politicians cannot be arsed to get off there fat arses to watch it anywhere else, you'll be telling us Wembley was the perfect site for the national stadium next.

Are you related to the Iraqi minister for information?

Haha, No, they chose QPR because, erm, well, let us know would ya, please?

Obviously not quite as boring as you, looking on other clubs forums for some fishing, try venturing outside your slum in the flesh once in a while, maybe you'll discover fresh air or an Englishman to talk to.

Well, you could make 10th or you could get relegated and meet Leeds and Forest, and have a "massive club" love in, in league 1.

Bristol fans started this, I offered an opinion and you lot gobbed off as you did to Agyeman!!!

Bristol having a good season and i wont be bitter if you go up, just laugh when you get relegated with 4 points like Derby!! enjoy boys!!! what would you rather honestly though!!! Another good built up season here or battered every week in the prem becuase you lack the dollar to survive???

If QPR went up we could easily survive!! we could though regardless what anyone says just becuase we are filthy rich

you obviously know nothing about our financial situation, if we went up, and we bought well we would stay up, with a few pennies to spare

Well how about the amounts of money that liverpool chelski man united and arsenal have?

That and ANY chance you have you will need world class players which will rather go to a BIG team in the prem then a low championship team with cack all history but a club who will be bankrupt with in 10 years

whereas we have a good chairman whos a fan and a brilliant manager

Thats jsut all b***ocks!!

cack all history?? come on now, QPR have a great history!!

Your chairman is a ####!! and your a #### and bristol is a ###### shit hole

Thats jsut all b***ocks!!

cack all history?? come on now, QPR have a great history!!

Your chairman is a ####!! and your a #### and bristol is a ###### shit hole

go hide behind your managers fat Italian arse....

History QPR? are you sure???

No WORLD CLASS player in their right mind will join your lot, such a bunch of sad toff nosed idiots who will struggle and "filthy rich" suits you perfectly not that you'll spend any of it on top class players.... how about you get a "decent" stadium before you go bankrupt eh?

Oh and QPR smallest club in the capital... :englandsmile4wf:

That really shows how much you know about our club. Don't come on here giving it the big one. We have plenty of members on here from other clubs who don't come on here with their arrogant opinions but I suppose that's a London thing anyway.

If we went up, we have a Chairman who's worth megabucks, albeit not to the tune of Mittal and co. We would have money to spend, as we did have this season, and it's up to GJ to decide how or if he wants to spend it. I'd certainly think we'll do much better than Derby because of our team spirit which has been worth 12pts already this season. The riches promotion would bring would be worth going up alone so that's an easy answer.

That really shows how much you know about our club. Don't come on here giving it the big one. We have plenty of members on here from other clubs who don't come on here with their arrogant opinions but I suppose that's a London thing anyway.

If we went up, we have a Chairman who's worth megabucks, albeit not to the tune of Mittal and co. We would have money to spend, as we did have this season, and it's up to GJ to decide how or if he wants to spend it. I'd certainly think we'll do much better than Derby because of our team spirit which has been worth 12pts already this season. The riches promotion would bring would be worth going up alone so that's an easy answer.

A megabucks chairman that doesn't pay my good man Tin enough money! Aint that right old boy?

Sack the board! Booooooo!

Archived