IGNORED

Yesterday 3-0

SuperHoops

Relegates teams? He has just taken the Leicester job and good on him he deserves success your all talk Kate keep loving your Chelsea and then when you get to the Premiership which you seem to think you deserve which you don't

Come back and tell me your Chelsea stories of your love for Fat boy frank

Have you had a look where Leicester are in the League? And by the way I am NOT A CHELSEA fan just put it in to wind you up. My Premiership team is Liverpool. I hate anything Blue cos our local rivals play in that horrible colour have always hated them and always will. :innocent06:

Have you had a look where Leicester are in the League? And by the way I am NOT A CHELSEA fan just put it in to wind you up. My Premiership team is Liverpool. I hate anything Blue cos our local rivals play in that horrible colour have always hated them and always will. :innocent06:

So who would you support if City played Liverpool??

Yes and where were you before GJ exactly?

Stability my arse when you got this guy in you were on his back because he was ex Yeovil

Nobody gave Gary Johnson a bad time when he arrived at City. We know how good a manager he is and welcomed him with open arms. The same can be said of John Ward (our manager the last time we won promotion) and he came from Bristol R**ers. Check your facts before you post MUPPET!!!!

So who would you support if City played Liverpool??

This has already happened years ago when we knocked Liverpool out of the FACup at Anfield and Tinnion scored the winner. I support Bristol City. I believe you should always support the team of the town you were born in. Does that answer your question Garlicbread?

Some of you lot are #######s, You cant take any sort of proper arguments!!

Honestly, we spent 5 million! granted more than you, but changes don't happen over night! your ground is also shit, bristol is also a shit area (please note, London is the capital and will be holding the 2012 Olympics???)

Yes..... but why have the Olympics in a foreign City :noexpression: Are there any English who actualy live in London nowdays. Fxxxxn horrible place and YOU are welcome to it.

Everyone else in the country hates London. Londoners and there smug big mouthed atitude. FACT.

Tell us too look at the table maybe its best you look at it yourself come back to me when you survive more than 4 divisons in this league NUMPTY

Your be going down faster than your mother did when I dropped my trousers after the game

She ran away fast cos she could'nt STOP LAUGHING!!!! :whistle2:

Archived