IGNORED

Yesterday 3-0

SuperHoops

You lot of Bristol fans need to wake up and smell the coffee like I keep saying Colchester were in playoffs for most of last season never made it up expectations high and then they went lower and lower which will end in them going back to league one if you keep giving it the big time charlie the same will happen to you as for QPR at the moment one match we can be world beaters the next were dross 3-0 never flattered us yesterday and after playing Watford and you off the park in recent weeks I can't see either of you going up IMHO....

As for where we are we had to deal with a bereavement this season a player who would of no doubt become a england international a change in manager and a change in the clubs chapter just because you feel your invincible now mark my words your not I remember in our first season in the championship we came 11th you will get found out

How the ###### can you be 3rd with such a weak centre back pairing?

You showed nothing to show me that you were a team capable of holding on to go up a league

If you do go UP i will come on here and gladly sing praises but theres teams

Like WBA,Stoke even Palace who I think are far stronger

Just as well that I don't live there then isnt really!!

Bristol fans started this, I offered an opinion and you lot gobbed off as you did to Agyeman!!!

Bristol having a good season and i wont be bitter if you go up, just laugh when you get relegated with 4 points like Derby!! enjoy boys!!! what would you rather honestly though!!! Another good built up season here or battered every week in the prem becuase you lack the dollar to survive???

If QPR went up we could easily survive!! we could though regardless what anyone says just becuase we are filthy rich

Oh the arrogance..hilarious! Becase of these oily old millionaires putting their cash in, scrotes like you will be priced out from going to games.

Good times eh? You will never be a big club as youre fanbase is sh*te. No entrepreneur would put up with a club like QPR long term, because the figures will never add up ong term. You will also go the same way as Leeds/Forest.

And the reason youre geting stick is because you are offering oppinion on our club, when you know jack! You cant judge us on one dismall away game. The stats prove we are the 3rd best team...end of debate. out of interest how many city fans are on your site analysing QPR. Exactly, because we are a bigger and better club and you arent on our radar.

Oh and good luck to Luigi, hope he gets the Lazo job, he's a good manager and wasted on QPR.

Oh the arrogance..hilarious! Becase of these oily old millionaires putting their cash in, scrotes like you will be priced out from going to games.

Good times eh? You will never be a big club as youre fanbase is sh*te. No entrepreneur would put up with a club like QPR long term, because the figures will never add up ong term. You will also go the same way as Leeds/Forest.

And the reason youre geting stick is because you are offering oppinion on our club, when you know jack! You cant judge us on one dismall away game. The stats prove we are the 3rd best team...end of debate. out of interest how many city fans are on your site analysing QPR. Exactly, because we are a bigger and better club and you arent on our radar.

Oh and good luck to Luigi, hope he gets the Lazo job, he's a good manager and wasted on QPR.

Vine or Trundle

Not my thought you got a manager who uses Bristol City as a retirement home is it? :winner_third_h4h:

You lot of Bristol fans need to wake up and smell the coffee like I keep saying Colchester were in playoffs for most of last season never made it up expectations high and then they went lower and lower which will end in them going back to league one if you keep giving it the big time charlie the same will happen to you as for QPR at the moment one match we can be world beaters the next were dross 3-0 never flattered us yesterday and after playing Watford and you off the park in recent weeks I can't see either of you going up IMHO....

As for where we are we had to deal with a bereavement this season a player who would of no doubt become a england international a change in manager and a change in the clubs chapter just because you feel your invincible now mark my words your not I remember in our first season in the championship we came 11th you will get found out

You showed nothing to show me that you were a team capable of holding on to go up a league

Because our captain and lead center back was out?

And GJ by the sounds of it made a mistake but i still trust his judgment 110% and i have absolute faith that he will lead us to the promised land. We took a point of WBA we beat Stoke and we have palace to come back here on which i believe we will beat them at AG

Because our captain and lead center back was out?

And GJ by the sounds of it made a mistake but i still trust his judgment 110% and i have absolute faith that he will lead us to the promised land. We took a point of WBA we beat Stoke and we have palace to come back here on which i believe we will beat them at AG

We played No Hall and Connolly and we were still 3-0 up

We played Buzz on the wing and you still couldn't do anything down the middle because you were weak there because of the awesome "One and only Martin Rowlands"

You couldn't deal with the pace of Agyemang

Or the tricks of Hogan and Vine

Mcindoe got the run around from Mancienne

And you made Zesh look like Booby Moore :winner_third_h4h:

We played Buzz on the wing and you still couldn't do anything down the middle because you were weak there because of the awesome "One and only Martin Rowlands"

One game doesn't make a season though does it and the season as a WHOLE we are where we deserve to be and are there by merit and hardwork

And your stadium made the recycling centre aka the Memorial ground look good.

3rd or bottom half?

:englandsmile4wf:

Not our fault your manager uses you as a stepping stone...

Give it the big one go on it doesn't bother me because I know your target is to go UP and you won't do that your fans are fickle Mid-table would be good but NO we are Bristol City we deserve the Premiership

Your the worst team I have seen come to Loftus Road since we been back in the Championship and in the first 15 mins you were playing as a team top of the league

Get over yourself enjoy your new stadium hope the zimmer frames don't ruin the pitch

Give it the big one go on it doesn't bother me because I know your target is to go UP and you won't do that your fans are fickle Mid-table would be good but NO we are Bristol City we deserve the Premiership

Your the worst team I have seen come to Loftus Road since we been back in the Championship and in the first 15 mins you were playing as a team top of the league

Get over yourself enjoy your new stadium hope the zimmer frames don't ruin the pitch

I don't think you can find a post on this forum anywhere where one of us city fans said we deserve the premiership but we can find posts from you cockney ####s who deserve all the worst and will get it when you go bankrupt with in years ie LEEDS MARK 2

Then we'll see whos laughing when Lansdown continues to make us a bigger and better club then we have been in years....

life as a city fan is good now **** off back to the dumps

I don't think you can find a post on this forum anywhere where one of us city fans said we deserve the premiership but we can find posts from you cockney ####s who deserve all the worst and will get it when you go bankrupt with in years ie LEEDS MARK 2

Then we'll see whos laughing when Lansdown continues to make us a bigger and better club then we have been in years....

life as a city fan is good now **** off back to the dumps

Its good for us too leave it at that then :fastasleep:

Vine or Trundle

Not my thought you got a manager who uses Bristol City as a retirement home is it? :winner_third_h4h:

Yes we're a little provincial team who have to bow down to teams & supporters of big clubs like QRP, we're not worthy. You've had your fun, now p1ss off, take your hoops mate with you and go back to your d### Van Dyke videos.

SuperHoops, you say about being in london etc, but of course london is big but its the capital.

But how many teams do you share it with? You cant say london is yours.

All we have to share bristol with is that blue lot, we can say its ours, our bristol.

White city isnt a very nice place, thats not a dig, it just isnt a nice play.

But then like any city you can go to nice areas of london, and you can go to nice areas of bristol.

Please go away you annoying adolescents.

It's getting very boring now. Do Laaaaadaners ever stop and think we they are so universally hated? QPR are nothing special, won't finish above us, won't go up this season, may well bottle it next (despite all the money) and certainly won't every trouble the top four of the Premier League. Ever. Any QPR fan who thinks anything else is quite frankly deluding themselves.

As for QPR fans having any opinion on Bristol, they'd have to leave the confines of the M25 to do that.

I've been following this forum for last few days prior to K.O and today to see what you Bristol fans are making of the game and to be honest I'm shocked!!

Ok so some QPR pillock decided it would be funny to gloat and tell you lBristol lot as you already know that we won 3-0, granted we out played you in all areas and I do feel our postion in the table is wrong ... we should easily be top half!!

But I don't understand the following

1. You just got promoted and your team (in my opinion) is far from strong enough or good enough for promotion!!

2. You seem to be getting carried away and getting very picky when your having an incredible season

3. You get personal

4. QPR fans sang out loud yesterday and were by faar better than your lot

5. Your manager go it wrong yesertday but still hes showing hes good enough!!

End of season you mite finish 6th, ermmm we mite get top half who knows, still very close

You fail to understand that many of our fans do not use an ounce of logic whilst approaching how to react to one loss. We have a lot of reactionary fans and unfourtantely they are the ones who get on here most the time.

If you have the cheek to question them, you are labelled 'pretentious' and also a 'nerd'. Coming from them i take that as complimentary.

Good luck with the rest of the year, if you boys don't make top 6 this year you should do next season. Vine was quality, would love him at the Gate.

You fail to understand that many of our fans do not use an ounce of logic whilst approaching how to react to one loss. We have a lot of reactionary fans and unfourtantely they are the ones who get on here most the time.

If you have the cheek to question them, you are labelled 'pretentious' and also a 'nerd'. Coming from them i take that as complimentary.

Good luck with the rest of the year, if you boys don't make top 6 this year you should do next season. Vine was quality, would love him at the Gate.

Have you not read the rest of the thread? He used a reasonably balanced post to hide behind and then posted a load of nonsense.

Have you not read the rest of the thread? He used a reasonably balanced post to hide behind and then posted a load of nonsense.

nope just read the first post, on reading the rest of the thread i see his true intentions. Still, i stand by what i said, i don't think a lot of the moaning City fans think about the bigger picture, they are too reactionary and need to look at the league table and be ecstatic, not moan.

nope just read the first post, on reading the rest of the thread i see his true intentions. Still, i stand by what i said, i don't think a lot of the moaning City fans think about the bigger picture, they are too reactionary and need to look at the league table and be ecstatic, not moan.

why can't people moan if we lose 3-0 to a team more than 10 places below us?? i think its good that all our fans strive to be the best team we can not settle for losing against a lesser (this season) team. i hope the management react a bit like us and get the players back to winning ways

Just as well that I don't live there then isnt really!!

Bristol fans started this, I offered an opinion and you lot gobbed off as you did to Agyeman!!!

Bristol having a good season and i wont be bitter if you go up, just laugh when you get relegated with 4 points like Derby!! enjoy boys!!! what would you rather honestly though!!! Another good built up season here or battered every week in the prem becuase you lack the dollar to survive???

If QPR went up we could easily survive!! we could though regardless what anyone says just becuase we are filthy rich

Sums you up big time cocker.

Wa nking yerself off with the prospect off money men behind you, yet, still the smallest club in London.

Fair play to Orient and Brentford.

At last they got a team to match theirselves to...........

:fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep:

Fek off

Guest big ade qpr

as a qpr fan of over 37 years i find it funny that fans just cant take losing and as for our stadium being rubbish that smacks of sour grapes due to your defeat.our owners are here for the long term with plans for a brand new stadium.i hope you go up this year otherwise it will be the colchester syndrome i think.good luck for the rest of the season.

as a qpr fan of over 37 years i find it funny that fans just cant take losing and as for our stadium being rubbish that smacks of sour grapes due to your defeat.our owners are here for the long term with plans for a brand new stadium.i hope you go up this year otherwise it will be the colchester syndrome i think.good luck for the rest of the season.

I think GJ would be clever enough to ensure IF we don't go up that we don't suffer the "colchester" syndrome.

Whoppee doo fellow!

Yer still a shite little team in Lonnn doonnn, and always will be.

Arsenal, West Ham, Spurs,Chelsea, Fulham, you have to respect.

Qpr will "ALWAYS" be a backstreet club, will little or no fan base.

37 years? I take my hat off.

You must have had a very sad life

Whoppee doo fellow!

Yer still a shite little team in Lonnn doonnn, and always will be.

Arsenal, West Ham, Spurs,Chelsea, Fulham, you have to respect.

Qpr will "ALWAYS" be a backstreet club, will little or no fan base.

37 years? I take my hat off.

You must have had a very sad life

Not sure about little fan base Arn, money talks you know... once they win this league this will go up then don't forget QPR fans all over the..... captial... i would of said world but we know that's never gona happen, just like their dreams of champions league football :laugh:

sh1te fans sh1te ground sh1te club

go hide behind your managers fat Italian arse....

History QPR? are you sure???

No WORLD CLASS player in their right mind will join your lot, such a bunch of sad toff nosed idiots who will struggle and "filthy rich" suits you perfectly not that you'll spend any of it on top class players.... how about you get a "decent" stadium before you go bankrupt eh?

Oh and QPR smallest club in the capital... :englandsmile4wf:

Do what sunshine? Millwall, Daggers, Brentford, Barnet all bigger than us...

3-0 :violin:

Archived