IGNORED

Yesterday 3-0

SuperHoops

I've been following this forum for last few days prior to K.O and today to see what you Bristol fans are making of the game and to be honest I'm shocked!!

Ok so some QPR pillock decided it would be funny to gloat and tell you lBristol lot as you already know that we won 3-0, granted we out played you in all areas and I do feel our postion in the table is wrong ... we should easily be top half!!

But I don't understand the following

4. QPR fans sang out loud yesterday and were by faar better than your lot

I was sat with the QPR fans (a mate is a fan) and I thought you were 'very quiet' for a game when you were on top for most of it, in a confined and tight ground and with many more people than City took. But my mate says 'you ain't the loudest of fans'.

On a separate note: Mr Bosnich was sitting a couple of seats behind me. Look out Camp ... or even Basso ...... mmmm?

we have money of our own... not so much as you have obv but we still have money and as well as that we have an ENLGISH chairman who is a fan of BCFC and REALISTIC and not some mad foreigners who are going to run you into the ground when they get bored of having no success

Who cares if his a Bristol City fan???????????????????????

We had one of our fans in before Chris Wright and it all went Pete Tong

Bernie Ecclestone is one of the most respected figures in the world of sport

Mittal is one of the world's most respected figures

Get over it you sound a tad jealous

Choke on your Blackthorn

Were see you all next year :winner_third_h4h:

You keep calling us rich sour grapes you need money to survive in todays game its a business when you get your new stadium are you going to think of the money NO your going to think of having a NO soul atmosphere with NO history

If you don't make it this season the team that GJ made will split this is your one shot take it fairplay but you wont and you need to realise

You think your the big boys your attitude will be sunk into League One next season mark my words

Your assistant manager comes on a scout trip and says are players cant string a pass and we are not gelling how wrong was he? His clueless

Your team is lacking in any pace You call Stewart and Rehman donkeys well what does that make your centre back pairing?

Your strikers are all over 30 and the zimmer frames will be coming out soon

Would you like to put your money where your mouth is sunshine only you seem to have plenty of it. Mouth that is. I will have a bet with you that we are not back in League 1 next season and I will gladly take your money from you. Please PM me. If I have read this thread correctly this is what you are suggesting but your knowledge of the english language is confusing me. Did one not attend school my dear. Try the spell checker it may very well help you.

Rangers aren't the ones lacking in the brains department.

Have to say, good win at Twickenham yesterday; I reckon you'll go and do the Scots.

smilies-7260.png

It must be hard supporting a shabby club like yours in the big Shitty - still, fair play to the likes of you and your local rivals at Brentford for toughing it out. Well done - hey, now you've got some money you might even be able to take on local giants Fulham. Wow.

Who cares if his a Bristol City fan???????????????????????

We had one of our fans in before Chris Wright and it all went Pete Tong

Bernie Ecclestone is one of the most respected figures in the world of sport

Mittal is one of the world's most respected figures

Get over it you sound a tad jealous

Choke on your Blackthorn

Were see you all next year :winner_third_h4h:

:laugh: well the fact he knows what he is doing goes a long way

Jealous? Mucker unless your totally thick we're 3rd

how can i be jealous when your below us ???

:violin: :goingup: :goingup: :goingup:

It must be hard supporting a shabby club like yours in the big Shitty - still, fair play to the likes of you and your local rivals at Brentford for toughing it out. Well done - hey, now you've got some money you might even be able to take on local giants Fulham. Wow.

Beats having a big day out at Swansea and Cardiff

Theres only 1 Ian Holloway take it :winner_third_h4h:

There certainly is only one Ian Holloway and what a great job he is doing at Leicester. I bet the big clubs are watching him and saying umm I wonder if he can relegate my team as well. You obviously know nothing about football but then again you support QPR!! CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA.

We've always been a bigger club than Fulham and you'd be a spanner to think otherwise! :laugh:

There certainly is only one Ian Holloway and what a great job he is doing at Leicester. I bet the big clubs are watching him and saying umm I wonder if he can relegate my team as well. You obviously know nothing about football but then again you support QPR!! CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA.

Shouldn't that be Brentford Brentford Brentford?

You got to compare them to a team of QPR's size brentford being the closest

:laugh:

Relegates teams? He has just taken the Leicester job and good on him he deserves success your all talk Kate keep loving your Chelsea and then when you get to the Premiership which you seem to think you deserve which you don't

Come back and tell me your Chelsea stories of your love for Fat boy frank

I doubt very much that your lightweight fans ever cut it at Ninian Park mate, all mouth and no trousers - but that's a London thing ain't it mate.

Some of you lot are #######s, You cant take any sort of proper arguments!!

Honestly, we spent 5 million! granted more than you, but changes don't happen over night! your ground is also shit, bristol is also a shit area (please note, London is the capital and will be holding the 2012 Olympics???)

We arnt in a relagtion battle were only 9 points off the play off with still a far amount of games to go!!!???

Our managers father died!!! Awful news for anyone ... so be careful of throwing silly comments around in threads!!

Our owners shallnt be leaving jsut yet!! Jellous??? I would rather be rich than have lee ###### trundle!!!

And yes your fans were boring ... and you were shit yesterday .. 1 thing your manager has done wrong all season!! F### off you cockney tw## your ground,support and area is a total sh## hole

You will just about make the play - offs maybe!!! or you could finish 3rd and lose to brighton???

Shouldn't that be Brentford Brentford Brentford?

You got to compare them to a team of QPR's size brentford being the closest

:laugh:

Tell us too look at the table maybe its best you look at it yourself come back to me when you survive more than 4 divisons in this league NUMPTY

Your be going down faster than your mother did when I dropped my trousers after the game

Say what say what?

Shut up exile :winner_third_h4h:

Your fans can't take you were outclassed by a team that can play football and not HOOFBALL!

Gertcha...gorblimey what mate? Your fans just can't take it that us yokel minnows are way ahead of you in this division at the moment - yes we were cr*p yesterday, but I'm lovin' the look of that league table at the moment.....bet you aint. Nuff said, now run along it's time for bed my little cockerney sparra.

Agyemang 17 you have made 44 posts of complete and utter s**t don't u think its time to **** off know.

Shouldnt you be selling drugs on a street corner of sheppards bush or something?

Oh lad Mr Johnny come lately 3 post special

How does it feel?

Living the high life?

All i come on here for was to correct one of your fans who said we paid 750k for Agyemang and I get flak thats why I haven't backed down because you lot started it

BITTER SUPPORTERS!

Tell us too look at the table maybe its best you look at it yourself come back to me when you survive more than 4 divisons in this league NUMPTY

Your be going down faster than your mother did when I dropped my trousers after the game

4 divisions in this league? :laugh: Just proving how thick you cockneys are....

We've been in this division for 3/4 of a season and we're third we're already doing better then you :laugh:

And whats the point in bringing personal stuff into it you lifeless sad excuse for a football fan the sooner your club go bust and you **** off the better you scummy piece of shit

Agyemang 17 you have made 44 posts of complete and utter s**t don't u think its time to **** off know.

Shouldnt you be selling drugs on a street corner of sheppards bush or something?

Now you're implementing stereotypes! Corrr, such wits. 'Go and drink some cider? (Oh, and see to those carrots while you're at it.)'

smilies-7260.png

Gertcha...gorblimey what mate? Your fans just can't take it that us yokel minnows are way ahead of you in this division at the moment - yes we were cr*p yesterday, but I'm lovin' the look of that league table at the moment.....bet you aint. Nuff said, now run along it's time for bed my little cockerney sparra.

Keep looking at it blow a load if you have too over it

The fact of the matter is it won't last and you know it don't kid yourselves

Dude...you should have looked a little closer down there - that was your gran after her bit of saturday sausage.

4 divisions in this league? :laugh: Just proving how thick you cockneys are....

We've been in this division for 3/4 of a season and we're third we're already doing better then you :laugh:

And whats the point in bringing personal stuff into it you lifeless sad excuse for a football fan the sooner your club go bust and you **** off the better you scummy piece of shit

We were 4th for most of our first season in this league means nothing

As soon as the club goes bust etc :laugh: i love it

The daggers are out for us QPR_Fella these people can't seem to see I am only warning them don't say I didn't

Dude...you should have looked a little closer down there - that was your gran after her bit of saturday sausage.

You seriously think no one can touch you your CLUB IS SO MASSIVE WE ARE DESTINED FOR THE PREMIERSHIP

Your getting abit like Notts Forest

As for nan she wouldn't even stand close to a Welshman :englandflag:

QPR fella you get nothing better to do then mouth us off??

You should have stayed after the game yesterday would have been much more fun having this conversation face to face :D

Well if your messageboard offered to state facts I wouldnt have to

fact of the matter is we paid less for Agyemang and Vine then you paid for you OLD AGE STRIKERS

You seriously think no one can touch you your CLUB IS SO MASSIVE WE ARE DESTINED FOR THE PREMIERSHIP

Your getting abit like Notts Forest

As for nan she wouldn't even stand close to a Welshman :englandflag:

Mate you can get help....I recommend NA or AA - there will be a meeting near you for sure. It's OK - you have an illness, it's not your fault and something can be done - but you have to take the first step. Otherwise, the asylum beckons - for you are truly cracked.

Archived