IGNORED

Yesterday 3-0

SuperHoops

Not sure about little fan base Arn, money talks you know... once they win this league this will go up then don't forget QPR fans all over the..... captial... i would of said world but we know that's never gona happen, just like their dreams of champions league football :laugh:

sh1te fans sh1te ground sh1te club

Champions league football :rofl2br:

For feks sake, more chance of winnng the "Hyde Park" knockout cup!

Guest brfc1883
I've been following this forum for last few days prior to K.O and today to see what you Bristol fans are making of the game and to be honest I'm shocked!!

Ok so some QPR pillock decided it would be funny to gloat and tell you lBristol lot as you already know that we won 3-0, granted we out played you in all areas and I do feel our postion in the table is wrong ... we should easily be top half!!

But I don't understand the following

1. You just got promoted and your team (in my opinion) is far from strong enough or good enough for promotion!!

2. You seem to be getting carried away and getting very picky when your having an incredible season

3. You get personal

4. QPR fans sang out loud yesterday and were by faar better than your lot

5. Your manager go it wrong yesertday but still hes showing hes good enough!!

End of season you mite finish 6th, ermmm we mite get top half who knows, still very close

I agree with all your points 'Superhoops' except it's Bristol City sonny not Bristol, remember there are TWO teams in Bristol!

Well done for yesterday though!!!

:clapping::dancing6::dancing2:

woahhh careful one more of you vermin on here we'll have to call the pest control and wipe out the whole fan base of QPR

I'm an R's fan in peace, thought you had a decent following yesterday. Have to be honest, we gave you a footballing masterclass and played some terrific stuff at times.

But on paper with the likes of Byfield, Elliiot and Adebola I thought you'd brush us aside..how wrong one can be! :w00t:

I'm an R's fan in peace, thought you had a decent following yesterday. Have to be honest, we gave you a footballing masterclass and played some terrific stuff at times.

But on paper with the likes of Byfield, Elliiot and Adebola I thought you'd brush us aside..how wrong one can be! :w00t:

Don't give a monkeys about the score IMO we've had a terrific season and I'm delighted with the club set up of LANSDOWN and GARY JOHNSON, long may it continue i say!!

BCFC4LIFE

:englandsmile4wf:

I agree with all your points 'Superhoops' except it's Bristol City sonny not Bristol, remember there are TWO teams in Bristol!

Ho Ho Ho an opportunity for more points scoring.......

We're refered to as 'Bristol' by the football world because we're increasingly becoming known amongst the general population of England as being Bristol's only proper professional football club. Hence the name of this forum 'OTIB' an acronym for 'One Team In Bristol'. :winner_third_h4h:

Your playing right into their clever hands. They bait, and the City fans react and thus giving the impression of the BCFC fans as sore losers. They will prob do the same next week on someone elses site. don't be falsley lead. The match is over, look forward.

Some of you lot are #######s, You cant take any sort of proper arguments!!

Honestly, we spent 5 million! granted more than you, but changes don't happen over night! your ground is also shit, bristol is also a shit area (please note, London is the capital and will be holding the 2012 Olympics???)

We arnt in a relagtion battle were only 9 points off the play off with still a far amount of games to go!!!???

Our managers father died!!! Awful news for anyone ... so be careful of throwing silly comments around in threads!!

Our owners shallnt be leaving jsut yet!! Jellous??? I would rather be rich than have lee ###### trundle!!!

And yes your fans were boring ... and you were shit yesterday .. 1 thing your manager has done wrong all season!!

You will just about make the play - offs maybe!!! or you could finish 3rd and lose to brighton???

Your post sums up what I think about Londoners horrible accent, can't spell, don't know their geography bristol is not in Wales and think they are great. London is a tip, went to Palce a couple of weeks ago and could'nt wait to get back to Bristol. You are not rich your chairman and shareholders are and YOU WILL NEVER BE IN CHELSEAS CLASS.

Your post sums up what I think about Londoners horrible accent, can't spell, don't know their geography bristol is not in Wales and think they are great. London is a tip, went to Palce a couple of weeks ago and could'nt wait to get back to Bristol. You are not rich your chairman and shareholders are and YOU WILL NEVER BE IN CHELSEAS CLASS.

:mafia: <<< sums QPR up i think :laugh:

[/qu

How nice of you to acknowledge the 2nd team in Bristol. BRISTOL CITY RESERVES. You are certailny not a football team. Hoofball team now you are talking. Toddle on back to your own site with all the other sad gasheads who think you are better than us. Now that does make me laugh!!!!!

Bristol City giving it the big one I said the other day and I will say it again wait till the end of the season

Not that I think were get in the playoffs but I remember your fans doing this before and what happened

C 1 Plymouth Argyle 46 26 12 8 85 41 +44 90

P 2 Queens Park Rangers 46 22 17 7 80 45 +45 83

3 Bristol City 46 23 13 10 58 37 +21 82

:winner_third_h4h:

The chants about Wales were clearly tongue-in-cheek, as were the murmurs of 'they're leaving early to watch the welsh play rugby' yadayadayada. Surely we're not the only club that do it, after all you're just across the bridge.

Bristol City giving it the big one I said the other day and I will say it again wait till the end of the season

Not that I think were get in the playoffs but I remember your fans doing this before and what happened

C 1 Plymouth Argyle 46 26 12 8 85 41 +44 90

P 2 Queens Park Rangers 46 22 17 7 80 45 +45 83

3 Bristol City 46 23 13 10 58 37 +21 82

:winner_third_h4h:

Still living in the past?

i see we are stil 3rd today.... but your not 2nd are you??!

Why :innocent06: thank you BCFC 4 LIFE. What a horrible place and fans to go with it. Definately will not be going there next season but then again they are so rich they don't need our money do they????

:laugh:

Just let them have their moment Kate, they'll be begging again before long, infact i saw someone which i expect a future QPR fan in town today... i suggest they take up his advice in about 3 years, "can you spare change please?"

Still living in the past?

i see we are stil 3rd today.... but your not 2nd are you??!

Not 2nd no but I better we will be in the premiership before you

Mr "I think Bristol is a big city we deserve a team in the Premiership"

Like I keep saying worst team to visit Loftus Road since

we come up and I have seen some dross

Keep those spots warm as soon we will switching over maybe not this season but certainly next

The chants about Wales were clearly tongue-in-cheek, as were the murmurs of 'they're leaving early to watch the welsh play rugby' yadayadayada. Surely we're not the only club that do it, after all you're just across the bridge.

I am NOT WELSH I live in Bristol and am therefore BRISTOLIAN. Get it now or is it too hard for you to understand??

Not 2nd no but I better we will be in the premiership before you

Mr "I think Bristol is a big city we deserve a team in the Premiership"

Like I keep saying worst team to visit Loftus Road since

we come up and I have seen some dross

Keep those spots warm as soon we will switching over maybe not this season but certainly next

:laugh: well bristol is a big city is it not? and find where i said we deserve to be in the prem

You keep calling us rich sour grapes you need money to survive in todays game its a business when you get your new stadium are you going to think of the money NO your going to think of having a NO soul atmosphere with NO history

If you don't make it this season the team that GJ made will split this is your one shot take it fairplay but you wont and you need to realise

You think your the big boys your attitude will be sunk into League One next season mark my words

Your assistant manager comes on a scout trip and says are players cant string a pass and we are not gelling how wrong was he? His clueless

Your team is lacking in any pace You call Stewart and Rehman donkeys well what does that make your centre back pairing?

Your strikers are all over 30 and the zimmer frames will be coming out soon

You keep calling us rich sour grapes you need money to survive in todays game its a business when you get your new stadium are you going to think of the money NO your going to think of having a NO soul atmosphere with NO history

If you don't make it this season the team that GJ made will split this is your one shot take it fairplay but you wont and you need to realise

You think your the big boys your attitude will be sunk into League One next season mark my words

Your assistant manager comes on a scout trip and says are players cant string a pass and we are not gelling how wrong was he? His clueless

Your team is lacking in any pace You call Stewart and Rehman donkeys well what does that make your centre back pairing?

we have money of our own... not so much as you have obv but we still have money and as well as that we have an ENLGISH chairman who is a fan of BCFC and REALISTIC and not some mad foreigners who are going to run you into the ground when they get bored of having no success

Thats jsut all b***ocks!!

cack all history?? come on now, QPR have a great history!!

Your chairman is a ####!! and your a #### and bristol is a ###### shit hole

stop beating yourself up

were 3rd your not.

bristol is better than london.

as is, lpool,manchester,leeds,sheffield,brum,notts,newcastle, infact, any decent size city in this country, i would prefer a week in hull than london.

our chairmans ok by me.

oh and were 3rd and your not, did i allready say that, sorry.

Would you like to put your money where your mouth is as you have plenty of it. WE will not be in League 1 next season. Please PM me and I will gladly take your money. Your english language is appalling too my dear did one not go to school?

Archived