IGNORED

Jackonory , Jackonory

double-trouble

Whats this I hear you say , another add on after me thread .

Could be fun though .

I'll start the story with a line , you add one more line only .

What I would say though is that we ought to try and keep it as readable for the little uns as possible ( well then I won't have to try and explain some words to my two ).

Try and keep it as funny as possible .

Once upon a time in a world far far away..

over to you.

what fun this thread promises to be. thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Once upon a time in a world far far away, lived kent bently and his adorable mamma who lived happily ever after.

Until they both died when a gas build up in their Septic tank exploded causing........

Until they both died when a gas build up in their Septic tank exploded causing........

bodily parts to fall off of all animals in the area . Rabbits ran around with no large upright ears , mice scratched with no whiskers and my cockatoo lost its............too .

sense of humour too.

Such was the bloody chaos and dreadfull smell caused by the explosion the emergency services......

did'nt get there in the allotted service level required time ( no surprise there then ) and arrived just as the gaseous smell from the plume of smoke worked its way towards a nearby travellers encampment .

did'nt get there in the allotted service level required time ( no surprise there then ) and arrived just as the gaseous smell from the plume of smoke worked its way towards a nearby travellers encampment .

and this was what started the existence of bristol rovers

there were always a couple of idiots in blue and white shirts wondering where their stadium had gone.

These idiots , we'll call them Dunford and Dunford , discussed that with this terrible smell and their hatred of big yellow letters adorning the area they had come to love ( the flyover and the shopping trolley park , sorry my mistake the River Frome ) it was time to move on............

Now the bus station was full of destinations on the buses like Ashton Gate , Ashton , Bedminster and Winterstoke Road which did not go down well with Dunford and Dunford.

so off they went on their milk floats to explore the delights of whorefield

so off they went on their milk floats to explore the delights of whorefield

There they met a woman who was dressed in a rather fetching blue and white quartered dress.She offered them 'a good time' in exchange for some free milk.

Flumuxed they looked at each other and said 'blimey she looks like......

covered in white sticky cream.Dunford wasn't sure whether....

Mary the Dairy was his long lost sister seperated from him as an infant .

He had for years posted pictures of her on his milk floats as they trawled the streets of Bristol as they rattled their bottles selling their wares...........

He just had to ask her if she had ever been corrupted by jamie cureton

and she replied that she had been corrupted by lots of men and in many different ways but then she realised that she recognised the Dunfords.

"Don't I know you both from somewhere?" she asked.......

and she replied that she had been corrupted by lots of men and in many different ways but then she realised that she recognised the Dunfords.

"Don't I know you both from somewhere?" she asked.......

Yes was their reply .We are father and son and made money by taking milk from cows and the Memorial ground from the rugby team........

"And we will make money from you too". "Fancy working fishponds road for us" said the dunfords

Fishponds bloody Road Dairy Mary gasped . I'm plying my trade in bigger places than that was her reply .

She picked up the hem of her blue and white quartered dress and jumped onto her milkfloat , pushed down on the peddle and shouted back to them as she headed for CITY ROAD " Just you wait till I tell Ernie what you said "...........

( and he drove the fastest milkcart in the west ).

Ernie arrived at the office of the dairy with his turbo charged milk float and started to bang on the reception door looking for dunford and dunford and a scruffy looking woman answered the door.

'The Dunfords aren't here' she said 'but I hear that they met up with Dairy Mary and now she's.......

Ernie arrived at the office of the dairy with his turbo charged milk float and started to bang on the reception door looking for dunford and dunford and a scruffy looking woman answered the door.

Ernie with a gold top in one hand and a copy of One Team In Bristol in the other said " Where are they ? ".

" They left an hour a go as they had an emergency call from Trollop at the ground , sounded like Flapper had put his gloves down somewhere can't remember where and was in a angry mood " .

"well we better get up there quickly then dad, because this man has ambition we wouldnt want to upset him and he goes to join a bigger club like he did when he joined us" said geoff. "what you mean mangotsfield?" said dunford snr.

The Dunfords got to the ground and burst into the changing room like Starkers and Crutch .

Flapper was there waiting , keepers gloves in one hand , a tin of Johnstone paint in the other and a picture of Dairy Mary stuck on the front of his locker .

Thought the gloves would come in handy for once he said , now what colour do you want the changing rooms boss ?.............

Archived