IGNORED

Jackonory , Jackonory

double-trouble

Flapper reached out for the hand, but missed.

"Its not my fault" shouted flapper looking around to find someone to blame "Its the defence, they are crap"

A voice from the heavens bellowed around him ' DID ' NT YOU USE TO SAY THE SAME DOWN AT THE GATE '.

The almighty one above was obviously annoyed at Flapper's inability to grasp a second chance given to him in Bristol and decided ..............

A voice from the heavens bellowed around him ' DID ' NT YOU USE TO SAY THE SAME DOWN AT THE GATE '.

The almighty one above was obviously annoyed at Flapper's inability to grasp a second chance given to him in Bristol and decided .

That flapper deserved nothing more than...

Basso, realising that the almighty had condemed Flapper, decided that is was time to move on. He walked slowly away leaving Flapper sobbing that what if Trollope got in some serious competition for him?

Sadly, Basso resisted the temption to help flapper compose himself and he....

Basso, realising that the almighty had condemed Flapper, decided that is was time to move on. He walked slowly away leaving Flapper sobbing that what if Trollope got in some serious competition for him?

Sadly, Basso resisted the temption to help flapper compose himself and he....

SHOUTED BACK.......

" Flapper , you' ll be hung and drawn , but you are already quartered "

Basso shaking his head from side to side jumped onto the Wurzle haycart and headed back to the gate.

Flapper headed into Trollop Towers....

SHOUTED BACK.......

" Flapper , you' ll be hung and drawn , but you are already quartered "

Basso shaking his head from side to side jumped onto the Wurzle haycart and headed back to the gate.

Flapper headed into Trollop Towers....

and was never heard of again.

Meanwhile back at the Gate....

and was never heard of again.

Meanwhile back at the Gate....

Johnson was pulling his hair out wondering where Basso had got to.He'd tried his moblie but only got the theme tune to 'Onward Christian Soldiers' and 'please leave a message' in portuguese.

Then Johnson heard the unmistakeable sound of the Wurzel Haycart trundling into the Atyeo car park with the speakers full up with heavy bass playing 'Pick up thy cross'.

Relieved, Johnson......

Johnson was pulling his hair out wondering where Basso had got to.He'd tried his moblie but only got the theme tune to 'Onward Christian Soldiers' and 'please leave a message' in portuguese.

Then Johnson heard the unmistakeable sound of the Wurzel Haycart trundling into the Atyeo car park with the speakers full up with heavy bass playing 'Pick up thy cross'.

Relieved, Johnson......

ran out from his office saturday's team sheet in one hand and a list of potential £ 1 million pound players from Egypt and Malta in the other and said to Basso in a stern voice.........

bellowed lee johnson sarcastically. The whole Bristol City dressing room fell into laughter. David Noble added, "he's that old man who used to play for that team. You know, the team that..

always won there games! There name was Bristol Rovers! Sammy Igoes #1 fan called Cody,

are a disgrace not only to their city but to their nation as well.

Basso to be fair was still finding it hard to understand why there is such hatred between the two local sides in Bristol so posted a thread on the OTIB site .

'Can anyone explain to me why the hate runs so deep between the fans in Bristol ' ?

Basso to be fair was still finding it hard to understand why there is such hatred between the two local sides in Bristol so posted a thread on the OTIB site .

'Can anyone explain to me why the hate runs so deep between the fans in Bristol ' ?

" pies " said a bristol rovers fan.

Basso laughed and thought of the sniggers from last season on the lard asses playing for the gas .

Was it the little team ' big team scenario he pondered.....

Is it that we are forever moving forward both on and off the pitch while they stole their ground after years of being the gypsies of the leagues......

Is it that we are forever moving forward both on and off the pitch while they stole their ground after years of being the gypsies of the leagues......

but eventually Basso realised that even with his skills the second team in Bristol were beyond redemption so he mounted the Wurzel Haycart and decided that he should pay a visit to....

but eventually Basso realised that even with his skills the second team in Bristol were beyond redemption so he mounted the Wurzel Haycart and decided that he should pay a visit to....

Mama Basso who had arrived at Bristol International wearing her Brazil soccer top alongwith large castanets held firmly onto her wrists .

As she samba'd down the steps of the plane partying from side to side , she caught sight of her son and......... :dancing6::dancing2:

Mama Basso who had arrived at Bristol International wearing her Brazil soccer top alongwith large castanets held firmly onto her wrists .

As she samba'd down the steps of the plane partying from side to side , she caught sight of her son and......... :dancing6::dancing2:

said " you need a hair cut "

'I know mama', said Basso, 'but I will not cut my hair until I am Citys number one again.'

'More importantly mama', he wispered 'did you bring the "stuff" I asked for ?'

'Of course I did, son' 'its in my casanets, but why you wanted it is beyond me'

Basso signed at his mama's lack of understanding 'its because' he said ......

'Of course I did, son' 'its in my casanets, but why you wanted it is beyond me'

Basso signed at his mama's lack of understanding 'its because' he said ......

'In the jungle's of Brazil that brown powder makes tribesman run faster and they can always catch their prey providing their family with never ending food .If I was to give my friend's Trunds and Murray some , they will be faster and back in my team ' .

MAMA LAUGHED AND........

'In the jungle's of Brazil that brown powder makes tribesman run faster and they can always catch their prey providing their family with never ending food .If I was to give my friend's Trunds and Murray some , they will be faster and back in my team ' .

MAMA LAUGHED AND........

I'D need to get a bit more then for Trundle she thinks .

Mama Basso kissed her sons cheeks and whispered the family motto ' always believe '.

He drove her to the Gate as she wanted to meet G.J who had played a great part in her sons upturn in worklife .

Mama Basso kneels down in front of GJ and wails

" oh great one . thank you for what you have done to my son and family.

is there anything i can do for you "

GJ says "Well there is one thing you can do "

Mama Basso says

Anything just name it .

G.J replies that her boy has a habit of eating all the prawn sandwiches at the training ground after the morning session and that they just happen to be his favourite as well .When he has discussed this with Adriano he goes all Brazilean on the manager and starts muttering in his native language ......

Anything just name it .

G.J replies that her boy has a habit of eating all the prawn sandwiches at the training ground after the morning session and that they just happen to be his favourite as well .When he has discussed this with Adriano he goes all Brazilean on the manager and starts muttering in his native language ......

but unknown to Basso Johnson had mistakenly sampled the 'brown powder' that Mamma Basso had in her castenets by putting some in his coffee instead of demera sugar. Johnson realised that he could understand Portuguese and realised that it had acted as universal translater. Delighted with his new ability he now knew that he could understand Trundle and Orr along with McIndoe,Webster and McAllister.

''This has to be good for the team'' he thought 'and I wonder if I can understand Egyption as well?'

Basso meanwhile had no idea that Johnson could understand him and.....

but unknown to Basso Johnson had mistakenly sampled the 'brown powder' that Mamma Basso had in her castenets by putting some in his coffee instead of demera sugar. Johnson realised that he could understand Portuguese and realised that it had acted as universal translater. Delighted with his new ability he now knew that he could understand Trundle and Orr along with McIndoe,Webster and McAllister.

''This has to be good for the team'' he thought 'and I wonder if I can understand Egyption as well?'

Basso meanwhile had no idea that Johnson could understand him and.....

muttered that he was leaving the club is Chris Weale was first choice again in his native tounge :whistle2::shocking: . The idea came to him in the week when he had read it on the OTIB site.....

scared at the thought GJ immediatley put him in his side for the next game, despite the goal Chrissy weale conceded not being his fault :whistle2:

Basso smiled again and uttered the words we've all come to associate with him ' always believe ' .

If Basso smiled the whole team smiled and went on a run of 20 games unbeaten where upon....

Archived