IGNORED

Jackonory , Jackonory

double-trouble

a little known striker called John Akinde scored 17 goals. as the BBC only jump on bandwagons, Garth Crooks arranged an interview with the cider army's talismatic foward, Garth started the interview by..........

asking the question

' Well Dele , how's the season going so far ' :disapointed2se:

( Typical bloody t.v presenters who have never been west of Reading.......... ) :ranting:

To which Akinde replied.........

my mums cooking . She's told the gaffer she does'nt agree with all that football food crap I'm supposed to eat so she has given me...

a plate of rice crispie cakes before every training session and match, for some reason this is having a positive effect on my pace and finishing. Schmidty say's its got something to do with.

a plate of rice crispie cakes before every training session and match, for some reason this is having a positive effect on my pace and finishing. Schmidty say's its got something to do with.

......the snap, crackle & pop. I did take a load of these rice crispie cakes to training with me one day but Lee Trundle ate them all. What a greedy.............

......the snap, crackle & pop. I did take a load of these rice crispie cakes to training with me one day but Lee Trundle ate them all. What a greedy.............

git. Now I eat them in my car on the way to Failand and I told Trundle that I'd run out. Now I'm not in the team.....

Archived