IGNORED

Jackonory , Jackonory

double-trouble

"but I'm confused already chief" said flappy. "you know that number 1 is the only number i think of and the only number i care for"

The Dunfords' impressed by flappers one-dimensional thinking inadvertently made a big mistake "but what if you get injured or suspended. What would happen then"

Enraged flapper....

The Dunfords' impressed by flappers one-dimensional thinking inadvertently made a big mistake "but what if you get injured or suspended. What would happen then"

Enraged flapper....

picked up his paint brush , his art gloves ( sorry keepers gloves ) and his early learning centre paint pots and stormed out of the ground .

"I know when I'm not wanted I've been here before just down the road" he shouts back......

picked up his paint brush , his art gloves ( sorry keepers gloves ) and his early learning centre paint pots and stormed out of the ground .

"I know when I'm not wanted I've been here before just down the road" he shouts back......

Flapper went straight home in a mood , to see if there were any bids above a fiver , for his F.A Cup quarter final shirt that he offered on e-bay.............

The only bid was from a mr Dale Winton. An email was included and in this email mr winton was asking if the "player" was included in the price because dale was very impressed with his limp wristed action on sunday

When Flapper replied to the e-mail address and clicked send there was a beep and he was through to Supermarket Sweep .

Now Dales supermarket site was full of football tat .

There was an original till receipt from a night out with Gazza and Five bellies , signed of course and longer than a toilet roll , The 2008 annual of famous Bristol Rovers ex home grounds and a test tube of the most polluted air in the country believed to be from around the Carrington training ground car park of Man Utd which was full of gas guzzling tanks .......

When Flapper replied to the e-mail address and clicked send there was a beep and he was through to Supermarket Sweep .

Now Dales supermarket site was full of football tat .

There was an original till receipt from a night out with Gazza and Five bellies , signed of course and longer than a toilet roll , The 2008 annual of famous Bristol Rovers ex home grounds and a test tube of the most polluted air in the country believed to be from around the Carrington training ground car park of Man Utd which was full of gas guzzling tanks .......

Flapper realised that this was the closest he was ever likely to get to a real football set up, having gone over to the dark side, so he enthusiastically embraced the opportunity.

Flapper realised that this was the closest he was ever likely to get to a real football set up, having gone over to the dark side, so he enthusiastically embraced the opportunity.

or was he thinking that this was the end of his career .

just then

Guest MaloneFM

But still managed to utter from his mishapen mouth....'Robbo, what happened to the bet where you'd give money to charity if City got fined for a pitch invasion?'

'Ah', said Robbo, twisting like a weasel caught in a weasel trap, 'there is a very implausable and shot full of holes excuse for me not stumping up for being wrong (when as far as I'm concerned I never am) and that barn full of cobblers is....'

But still managed to utter from his mishapen mouth....'Robbo, what happened to the bet where you'd give money to charity if City got fined for a pitch invasion?'

'Ah', said Robbo, twisting like a weasel caught in a weasel trap, 'there is a very implausable and shot full of holes excuse for me not stumping up for being wrong (when as far as I'm concerned I never am) and that barn full of cobblers is....'

'Don't change the subject' Basso told Flapper 'you must always believe that you are lucky to be a professional goalkeeper, because you don't know how to judge a cross'

'but...' whined Flapper I.....

'Don't change the subject' Basso told Flapper 'you must always believe that you are lucky to be a professional goalkeeper, because you don't know how to judge a cross'

'but...' whined Flapper I.....

am an amazing keeper. The other week in training i actually caught the ball, honest, but basso wasnt convinced...

am an amazing keeper. The other week in training i actually caught the ball, honest, but basso wasnt convinced...

Flapper knew he was to be called back to pre season training early by Dollop to work on this and his other weaknesses . Having been there now since two days after their season ended , he felt as he was surely going to be a a candidate for next seasons PFA team.....

Flapper knew he was to be called back to pre season training early by Dollop to work on this and his other weaknesses . Having been there now since two days after their season ended , he felt as he was surely going to be a a candidate for next seasons PFA team.....

but Basso put him right. Deflated, Flapper suddenly realised that playing for the gas was just like...

Flappy flapperson's "house". "Oh no" said flappy flapperson, "my husband ...

sorry...erm... my wife looks like she could be in for a soaking. Flapper took his mobile from his pocket and dropped it. Basso sighed and sadly shook his head and with his super quick reactions caught the phone as it dropped. He put the mobile to his ear and a......

glanced back up quickly thinking again about what he had said in haste .

But Basso being the GOD that he is held out his hand and offered it to Flapper............

Flapper reached out for the hand, but missed.

"Its not my fault" shouted flapper looking around to find someone to blame "Its the defence, they are crap"

Archived