IGNORED

Flare Thrown On The Pitch

Wardie

scumbag, people on otib do like a bit of incident that was i was saying.

I don't see how the FA could dock us points, it isnt at our ground, it was using our stewards. I think its a bit harsh for you to say the

"there could be a murder in a stand and "by your views" it would be an isolated incident so there should be no investigation and "it's not a big deal"

Yes, at the end of the day a flare was thrown on the pitch, at the end of the day it shouldnt have happened, at the end of the day some people thought it was quite good (if it was wrong or not), at the end of the day some people didnt think it was good.

Where have i said anywhere that i condone it?

Jumping to conclusions i think, throwing a flare on the pitch isnt a good idea. I just don't think anything will happen to us over it.

Holding a flare up is a lot different to throwing one onto the pitch.

I go along with holding a flare, but very dodgy throwing it.

City on big games use fireworks as the players come out the tunnel, those players walk

right down the middle of it as it is safe and controlled, why? becuse it looks impressive

as does a flare, if flares are allowed in the same manner it does work and can look good.

i was near the flare inside the gorund the kiddy ran down the stairs near to the front of the back bit where all the stewards and that was and threw it NO WHERE NEAR ANY city fans

and i agree it looked awesome and the atmosphere was awesome there last night

even though i don't agree with it being thorwn it happened itst over and done with now so

why cant people leave it

one of city's most important results and all the moaners can do is fret about a flare being thrown on the pitch, sad..

Yeah because i don't give a toss about how city do, i just like to moan <_< , jog on mate. was just commenting how thought it was dangerous, wouldnt of been that pleasant if someone had been hit by it.

Was a massive result last night and an awesome atmosphere, the whole flare thing was just a minor part of the night.

Yeah because i don't give a toss about how city do, i just like to moan <_< , jog on mate. was just commenting how thought it was dangerous, wouldnt of been that pleasant if someone had been hit by it.

Was a massive result last night and an awesome atmosphere, the whole flare thing was just a minor part of the night.

I havent seen flair like that since Dziekanovski! I thought it was quality and added to the atmosphere too. You are always going to get some Prudish responses but just ignore it and enjoy the atmosphere i reckon

A minor part of the night - yet you decide to start a thread on it, slagging it and calling whoever did it a *******?

What's all this jogging business? jog on, jog on,

I don't know, someone moans about flares being a danger, and then encourages someone to run not walk, when everyone knows running is dangerous and one should "walk not run"

A disgrace, we could do without such people following our club, and putting dangerous thoughts on family forums. What if a youngster now goes jogging and meets the business end of a buss? Admin should use the ban facility here methinks.

Archived