IGNORED

Flare Thrown On The Pitch

Wardie

ARE YOU SURE YOU WENT LAST NIGHT I THOUGHT YOU WERE BABYSITTING :englandflag:

Theres a picture of me and mike on this thread, where were u? did u go? cant see it?

i think it was u that threw that rather large candle

I saw you both bouncing around the ground with some strange looking ginger fella

Theres a picture of me and mike on this thread, where were u? did u go? cant see it?

i think it was u that threw that rather large candle

IN THAT VERY SAME PICTURE YOU CAN SEE MY FLAG BEHIND YOU SO OF COURSE I WAS THERE. don't THINK I CAN TAKE CREDIT FOR THE LARGE CANDLE BUT SOMEONE GAINED A HAT AFTER IT WAS LAUNCHED WHEN WE SCORED.

PLUS I ALSO REMEMBER YOUR FEET COULDNT TOUCH THE FLOOR. :englandsmile4wf:

Cant see this posted anywhere else, but sorry if it is. Basically whoever threw that flare onto the pitch when we scored is a ########, and if you are reading this mate, think about your fellow supporters and piss off to Italy where roma fans are into that kind of thing, not Bristol City mate!!!!

We are top of the league!!!! :clapping:

Yeah spot on with that one!! Cant believe they got it in to the ground in the first place with all the security after the turnstiles anyway.

What an absolutely f**ing ridiculous comment!

Totally harmless?

I'm sure you wouldn't be saying that if it had landed on you!

Whoever throws something like that or condones such action deserves utter contempt.

I despair at times with some of our "fans".

And yes, I was there!

Your a ######## if you condone it....

How would you feel if it gets reported to the FA and we get a point deduction that, come the end of the season, costs us our Premiership place?!

Typical knee jerk over reaction. Put all your toys back in your respective prams and go back to nigh night land

The flare may have looked great to some but wait for bonfire night next time mate............

I personally thought the goal looked great and the fans celebrating looked far better than some flare burning on the side of the pitch ? Maybe some folk on here who are supporting the look of the flare (oh it looked great and improved atmos) should seriously have a thinksy.

As I said, I'm sure those in support of the Flare throwing will be very happy come November 5th............OOOOH look at those fireworks Mummy, don't they warm you up with excitement!

Bottom line is, it aint allowed in UK footy grounds!, period. Give it a thought and don't put our club in a vulerable positon. The state of the FA and their decisions lately is scary. Imagine if your actions, did actually jeapordise our promotion challenge ?

Millwall Chairman response.

http://www.millwallfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page...1251625,00.html

I expect Steve to do something similar shortly...

Onwards and Upwards to Promotion !

Tomo

The flare may have looked great to some but wait for bonfire night next time mate............

I personally thought the goal looked great and the fans celebrating looked far better than some flare burning on the side of the pitch ? Maybe some folk on here who are supporting the look of the flare (oh it looked great and improved atmos) should seriously have a thinksy.

As I said, I'm sure those in support of the Flare throwing will be very happy come November 5th............OOOOH look at those fireworks Mummy, don't they warm you up with excitement!

Bottom line is, it aint allowed in UK footy grounds!, period. Give it a thought and don't put our club in a vulerable positon. The state of the FA and their decisions lately is scary. Imagine if your actions, did actually jeapordise our promotion challenge ?

SL has now putting something up about it - but in all honesty not in a "too serious way". I'm not sure what I thought of the flare, but in comparison to the goal and the delight of the supporters after the goal it did seem insignificant, and nothing particuarily exciting - more of a "oh look there's a flare on the pitch" oh right!! let's get on with beating Charlton.

Tomo

Tomo

As predicted...

SL Pays tribute to fans but condemns flare incident....think about it ?

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...1257498,00.html

Get some perspective, it's just a flare. I remember one when we scored against Exeter and one was let of in the Atyeo, no one cried about it then.

I was only making a point, no need to act like a rude ######, which you have done throught this thread.

:disapointed2se:

Look smoking is banned...get over it

As that was so much fun and added so much to the "atmos" and no one got hurt etc etc what do the ASBO Chavies suggest we should do next?

One flare aint enough surely?

No it certainly is not! My old granpa has a stack of incendiaries left over from WWII in the shed on his allotment - bring yer own burgers to Leicester ladies.

It caused a delay to the game when the team were flying!! don't want the players stood around waiting when they are on a high!

Likewise it could have helped us also, how many times have you heard that teams are at their most vulnerable after they've just scored?

Maybe that delay gave us time to get our heads together and think for a moment rather than relying on emotion?

Anyhow, forget the ground rules, flares look amazing and air horns sound brilliant also!

Steve Lansdown is only commenting about the flare to be seen to be doing the right thing, I bet deep down he was loving it!

Archived