IGNORED

Flare Thrown On The Pitch

Wardie

Guest We all smile we all sing

ALL OVER A FLARE, WHAT A LOAD OF b***ocks, LAST NIGHT BEST ATMOSPHERE ALL SEASON. HOME OR AWAY.

Why are some people getting excited about a little bit of coloured smoke?

I'm referring to the advocates here.

Oooh it adds to atmosphere. Christ, cant wait for bonfire like, will be like an opera house...

Exactly.

I'm all for fans making the most of these terrific games but my concerns are twofold:

1) Safety of the people in the vicinity of the flare and

2) the possible consequences for our club.

I was a couple a rows in front of it. It was awesome, and just made us going even more mental. Charlton must have thought we were nuts.and i bet a few of their fans wish they could generate an atmosphere like us. It was an eye opener, we played mint football, and fans were QUALITY. Charlton didnt make a sound.

Exactly.

I'm all for fans making the most of these terrific games but my concerns are twofold:

1) Safety of the people in the vicinity of the flare and

2) the possible consequences for our club.

Yes and both point are completely arbitrary because

1) Nobody within the vicinity of the flare was hurt

2) There are no consequences for our club

It was a one off and a bit of harmless fun

Its people just moaning

But the facts are that it did look amazin, did add that little bit extra to the night, and NO ONE got hurt..

shut up about it now and role on saturday tbh :englandsmile4wf:

Am I getting this right flares are back in????

This is amazing it's getinng more like 1976 by the day.....now where did I put my bell bottoms....got to look the part for Saturday.

Silk scarf anyone?

Guest WellyCiderHead
Don't post on here a lot but that is so out of order, how can throwing a flare be harmless??? :surrender:

if it was nowhere near anyone then wats the harm?

The point isn't that someone didn't get hit last night- it is that they could do if something like that is thrown in the future.

Whilst I agree it would look good, it just isn't the wisest thing to do when it is quite clearly banned over here.

:disapointed2se:

Give it a rest son.

If you go on a certain video site there are videos of Cardiff fans throwing flares at opposistion supporters yet nothing has been said about that which is worse. I only hope they don't have them when we play there or it could get even nastier.

Spurs, right?

Archived