IGNORED

Block 46 Trouble

bh_red

The saddest part about this whole thing is that we only had season ticket holders there. Never mind the usual hangers on that probably got things going at Wolves and Palace this season. This is the bedrock of our support.

This situation was all about standing and the sheer frustration over what was unfolding on the pitch. Some people just need someone to fight.

As you know, the Stoke ID scheme was poorly implemented. I fear that something similar may be needed for us.

I can't recall any time seeing away fans at Ashton Gate fighting with each other.

with all respect my friend if you havent got a season ticket your a hanger on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS STOP THIS CITY VS CITY CR@P STRAIGHT AWAY AND GET BEHINED THE BOYS!!! those comments mate are unhelpfull, try a 500 mile round trip for a hanger on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm furious!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest MaloneFM
with all respect my friend if you havent got a season ticket your a hanger on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS STOP THIS CITY VS CITY CR@P STRAIGHT AWAY AND GET BEHINED THE BOYS!!! those comments mate are unhelpfull, try a 500 mile round trip for a hanger on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm furious!!!!!!!!!!!!

With a modicombe of respect (which usually means none at all) if you havn't got a season ticket there is probably a very good reason behind it. I'd take support from wherever it comes. ST or not. Its all money. And the last one to get behined (?) the boys is now in clink in Thailand. Good evening Mr Glitter.

Now you just breathe deeply and go to your happy place. And we'll get someone in to clean up all the exclamation marks eh?

Ah yes its the "I'm a better fan than you because I stand up and sing all game" line.

Its not possible in todays ALL SEATER stadiums sadly, and people cant "move and sit down the front" because the stewards make you sit in your seat.

I wouldnt mind standing up to sing sometimes (I sat down and sang yesterday by the way) BUT I also realise that others around me may not be able to stand or want to stand, and they have as much right to watch the game as I do, and so if they are sat down then I don't park my arse in their view.

Yesterday I was sat with a large number of the senior reds who find it difficult to stand up and down, they couldnt move to the front because they werent allowed, and they also couldnt stand up and down at any time they wanted to because they are elderly and unable to do so very easily.

Some of the language directed at them yesterday was awful, they are fans who have supported us since before most of us on here were born.

So I'm sorry but I don't buy the arguement that you have the right to stand if you feel like it because youve paid your money etc etc its not possible and people need to have some consideration for those around them.

To be fair, Man Utd fans regularly stand up away hence why they're one of the noisiest set of away fans and the Kop seems to stand up on European nights at Anfield, that should be done at Ashton Gate more.

The hanger's on referred to are the ones that you normally only ever see at high profile/risk games that manage to get tickets even when it is restricted sale and then kick off.

Don't take it personally, a 500 mile round trip is laudable :unsure:

To the couple hundred or so who go to games (over time) who think they ARE city because they have rucked/ traded... Go watch boxing... in fact do the following:

a) watch boxing - kick - get involved - why not?

b) join the army Do be bloody brief, the Army needs disciplined people, not bloody pond life.

c) rob a bank - now that's on the edge...

You havent got a bloody clue, have you. biggest load of crap Ive heard from a City fan yet

We agree about something

mate youve done the same thing as garlic bread, i was replying to thatcham reds comments i thought he meant you werent a proper city fan unless you had a season ticket, which he wasnt/

But my line has been cut and pasted to make me sound as if i was implying that!!

So read the thread properly before you start bitching and get off my f~cking back pal!

Archived