IGNORED

Nathan Tyson

wilksy

I've heard that we are interested in Nathan Tyson if we go up.

Not overly impressed with him myself to be honest, but he ceratinly has pace, do we really need another left footed striker though ??

Got the news from a pretty reliable source.

trundle,adebola,showumni

Fair enough I wasn't really thinking actually. Although Showunmi is kind of 2 footed (or no footed depending on which way you look at it). Anyway I don't see what the difference is to be honest. Maybe GJ just likes left footed strikers?

Just heard a bit more info, sounds like Tyson has a decision to make.

His contract is up next year, but Forest have offered him a years extension on the same terms.

Apparently we have offered 3 years on more money.

He is on holiday at the moment, thinking it over.

To be honest, unless your getting your "info" from GJ then I will take it all as Bollox!

Awesome....straight and to the point I commend you! That's fair enough everyone is entitled to believe what they want! There is an awful lot of rumors posted!

Awesome....straight and to the point I commend you! That's fair enough everyone is entitled to believe what they want! There is an awful lot of rumors posted!

What is the point in resurrecting this thread just to post something like this without revealing who your source is? Either you're on a wind up or aren't confident enough to reveal your source.

I hope you are on a wind up cos Tyson is an injury prone crock of shite and could be just the sort of signing to convince me to go travelling this winter.

What is the point in resurrecting this thread just to post something like this without revealing who your source is? Either you're on a wind up or aren't confident enough to reveal your source.

I hope you are on a wind up cos Tyson is an injury prone crock of shite and could be just the sort of signing to convince me to go travelling this winter.

To be fair Tins both me and Wilksy have stated we aren't that excited by it. Wilksy is just passing on the info! I certainly agree he is injury prone and has only done it in league one!

No one has said he has signed just that we have offered a 3 year contract compared to Forest's 1 year extension!

To be fair Tins both me and Wilksy have stated we aren't that excited by it. Wilksy is just passing on the info! I certainly agree he is injury prone and has only done it in league one!

No one has said he has signed just that we have offered a 3 year contract compared to Forest's 1 year extension!

Fair play, I wasn't questioning your thoughts on the player as the general views seem to be of the same opinion. Just after the source to see if there's any credibility about it. I have two reliable sources, one on the board and the other on the coaching staff but never reveal things like that on here cos I'd never get anything again off them.

I have two reliable sources, one on the board and the other on the coaching staff but never reveal things like that on here cos I'd never get anything again off them.

Yeah I know what you mean, but my source is not from this end though, so it doesn't really matter.

Don't suppose you've heard anything then ?

Fair play, I wasn't questioning your thoughts on the player as the general views seem to be of the same opinion. Just after the source to see if there's any credibility about it. I have two reliable sources, one on the board and the other on the coaching staff but never reveal things like that on here cos I'd never get anything again off them.

And that's fair enough...the problem is because so many rumors on are here are crap when someone has a genuine one loadsa peeps go off on one.

His source may not be someone within the club but his GF's dad certainly wouldn't lie!

At the end of the day everyone will think what they like and that's ok....after all that's the whole point of forum's!

And that's fair enough...the problem is because so many rumors on are here are crap when someone has a genuine one loadsa peeps go off on one.

His source may not be someone within the club but his GF's dad certainly wouldn't lie!

At the end of the day everyone will think what they like and that's ok....after all that's the whole point of forum's!

Yeah, you've hit the nail on the head there. People, myself included, certainly get fed up of hearing all these rumours flying about and 99.9% of the time is bullshit so it's hard to sort the wheat from the chaff when one comes along. I'd hope GJ would have a more exciting player lined up than this though, time will tell I suppose.

Yeah, you've hit the nail on the head there. People, myself included, certainly get fed up of hearing all these rumours flying about and 99.9% of the time is bullshit so it's hard to sort the wheat from the chaff when one comes along. I'd hope GJ would have a more exciting player lined up than this though, time will tell I suppose.

I agree. I think all of us hope that is the case!

• Admin

I think you're being slightly harsh there.

That Tyson has suffered a large amount of injuries in recent seasons is undeniable but speak to any Forest fan and they will all tell you he is anything but a crock of shite.

If Johnson can sort out the lad's fitness we'd have a quality player on our hands.

It was only a few years ago that the broadsheets were doing features on him and calling him the new Thierry Henry.

If he signs, I personally would welcome it. Feel free to bookmark this post for reference in May '09 in case you need to laugh at my judgement.

Archived