IGNORED

' Real Fans '

AtyeOrr

I'm getting tired of reading posts stating that they are annoyed to miss out on the tickets but to be honest if your such a big true massive etc city fan then why the hell havent you got season tickets then you wouldnt have this problem? I really cant seem to sympathise with any of this utter crap, it was a case of try your luck this morning and the club could not of done anymore, the true loyal fans (season ticket holders) were given plenty of time to purchase theirs like i did so i don't see any issue, anyway rant over

Up the City

Always believe

I'm a student and only work part time didnt have a job at the start of the season so couldnt get a season ticket i wanted one but could not afford it the same with next season its tight for cash but am considering that credit card that you can pay the ticket back interest free but I'm only 18 don't want to start going into debt yet

I was agreeing with you up until you said

the true loyal fans (season ticket holders)

Get your head out of your arse and realise that a season ticket does not make you the only true loyal fan.

Otherwise yes, those without have to accept that they may have difficulty getting a ticket.

I'm getting tired of reading posts stating that they are annoyed to miss out on the tickets but to be honest if your such a big true massive etc city fan then why the hell havent you got season tickets then you wouldnt have this problem? I really cant seem to sympathise with any of this utter crap, it was a case of try your luck this morning and the club could not of done anymore, the true loyal fans (season ticket holders) were given plenty of time to purchase theirs like i did so i don't see any issue, anyway rant over

Up the City

Always believe

Are you F###### serious!? i go to most away games, and a handful of home games, its not economically viable to buy a season ticket, i live in the East now. are you saying I'm not a 'real fan'. were you at Layer Road? Portman Road? even f###### bloomfield i was!

Up the City

Always believe

Ouch, think before you write.

And if the 'real' fan cannot afford a season ticket ???? Is he then not a 'real fan' ???

Up the City

Always believe

Because I live abroad most of the time you idiot. And I spend infinately more than the average season ticket holder with flights alone. So give it up about being all self righteous. Think before you type next time.

Get your head out of your arse and realise that a season ticket does not make you the only true loyal fan.

Otherwise yes, those without have to accept that they may have difficulty getting a ticket.

Amen to that. I`m amazed he even got his head up his ar$e in the first place. Iwas a ST holder `til i was 17, joined the Army, didn`t have a season ticket for 15 years, guess i wasnt a true fan during that period. Kids !!

PDG

spot on, half of the st holders down at the gate moan non stop every game, other people may only go to half the games but actually support and get behind the team.

Up the City

Always believe

???

I'm a season ticket holder, and attend most away games. But you are talking utter crap. Just because someone isnt able to get a season ticket doesent make them less of a fan :disapointed2se:

Some people have personal reasons or financial reasons why they cant purchase one. They aernt exactly cheap are they. Thankfully I'm lucky enough to have one and have done for a while now. But think before you post.

Let's not get into this whole I'm a super-fan and you're not stuff. There are plenty of reasons why people aren't season ticket holders. There are plenty of City fans who, for whatever reason, can't get to Ashton Gate every other week. What is frustrating people hwo have been to 10 or 15 games this season and can't get a ticket is the fact that we all know that a large proportion of the people at Wembley will have never seen City play before, and are going for a nice day out. You can be absolutely certain that they won't be at Ashton Gate next year unless we go up.

Are you F###### serious!? i go to most away games, and a handful of home games, its not economically viable to buy a season ticket, i live in the East now. are you saying I'm not a 'real fan'. were you at Layer Road? Portman Road? even f###### bloomfield i was!

Yes i was there at all of them but quite frankly if i hadnt it wouldnt matter anyway perhaps if its not economically viable then surely if you think about it properly and realise that it is viable as when we do get to wembley then your guaranteed a ticket, stop moaning and learn that its the only way to guarantee your seat at the home of football

And as to the other comment then i yes i admit i am wrong not all season ticket holders are the loyal ones

I don't normally respond to this questions, but oh my god today is not the day for it!!!

People have other commitments in life, get over yourself. City means a massive amount to me so don't you dare tell me I'm not a true fan cause I don't have a season ticket. I really want to swear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Up the City

Always believe

I think the reason some fans have not been able to buy season tickets is that they indulge in a activity called sex with the opposite sex which often results in children and responsibilities. You on the other hand shall never indulge in this activity with anybody other than?

I live in Bolton and have done for 10 years. It would not be possible (either time or moneywise) for me to be a season ticket holder. I go to games when i visit my mam if they are at home and also go to all the north west (or yorkshire) games when they are away. I am a true fan!

Yes i was there at all of them but quite frankly if i hadnt it wouldnt matter anyway perhaps if its not economically viable then surely if you think about it properly and realise that it is viable as when we do get to wembley then your guaranteed a ticket, stop moaning and learn that its the only way to guarantee your seat at the home of football

And as to the other comment then i yes i admit i am wrong not all season ticket holders are the loyal ones

i'm sure your a good person but please, please understand my pain and f### off

I live 285 miles away!! So its not viable, followed the club since 1978. I try to go to away games and when I can, home games, otherwise I buy for my nephew who goes in my place.

What a stupid question.

What I find gutting, is the fact that people will be taking non Bristol City supporters, probably more than likely Manchester supporters or Liverpool Supporters and Gasheads. As i don't get to City games as much as I can I find it an insult but to City fans, who are on this board who get to a good majority of matches a season home and away, its sickening.

Annoyed but not surprised.

I understand that it is expensive but at the end of the day that surely cant seem to matter to the people that are moaning ? How much do you think it is going to cost to go to wembley ? Well over a couple of hundred pounds in my case as i don't live near bristol or wembley, due to work i have had to move up to Manchester however i do have a season ticket and make every game as they are my team, at the start of the season i could not afford a season ticket however i made sure i got one via a credit card, i don't mean to pi** people off but its just how i feel as i make the effort from manc to every game which i find hard to afford but i do it for a reason which is beacuse City are my passion

Up the City

Always believe

Are you going to shake the hand of a manure or scouse fan next season if they jump and cheer celebrating a goal at the Gate. whilst waving their season ticket? whilst you think to yourself "oh well the poor fan who only watched less than 100% of our matches last season deserved to miss out,because he/she is not a true fan"? get over yourself :ranting:

I would love to be able to afford to travel down the m6 / m5 every other sat but sadly due to financial constraints and having a young family its not possible. it doesnt stop me being a true fan. I am glued to either ssn or pc or wap or radio on every match day (ask my wife it drives her mad). I have been supporting city since i was about 8 and i am so passionate about city its mad but i simply cant afford it.

Up the City

Always believe

What rubbish. I've been a ST holder since I was 13 and very nearly didn't get one this year because of the ridiculous price hikes. If I didn't cheat the system and get a student ticket then I'd have been in the same boat as these people.

Have a bit of compassion for these people whilst your sat at Wembley with your non-supporting wife/girlfriend/brother/mother/boss etc.

Ok i can understand people cant afford it or have children etc as i do infact ! Your all missing the point I'm not trying to insult anyone or cause arguments all I'm trying to say is that i don't understand how people can moan about not getting a ticket for wembley when they either say they cannot afford it or they have families etc why is that going to change just beacuse we are at wembley yes its a great day out but surely going to ashton gate every other saturday is just as good well it certainly is for me

What rubbish. I've been a ST holder since I was 13 and very nearly didn't get one this year because of the ridiculous price hikes. If I didn't cheat the system and get a student ticket then I'd have been in the same boat as these people.

Have a bit of compassion for these people whilst your sat at Wembley with your non-supporting wife/girlfriend/brother/mother/boss etc.

Tin you`re slipping up, you forgot boyfriend. :innocent06:

PDG

however i do have a season ticket and make every game as they are my team, at the start of the season i could not afford a season ticket however i made sure i got one via a credit card, i don't mean to pi** people off but its just how i feel as i make the effort from manc to every game which i find hard to afford but i do it for a reason which is beacuse City are my passion

Obviously no kids or mortgage. What do you want a medal?

Archived