IGNORED

' Real Fans '

AtyeOrr

I just wanted to ask all you ranters out there what did you want to happen ? Why are you moaning in the first place anyway? did you just want a free for all for everyone to get tickets at the same time? that would be even mor pandemonium. They had to have some sort of structure and yes there are some very good fans who cant get season tickets for whatever reason but they cant treat every case individually. Season ticket holders are being rewarded for investing in the club and their loyalty every non season ticket holder had as mmuch chance as everyone else after. And surely if you are such a good fan you must have at least one mate who has a season ticket to get you a ticket ??!!

Your quote "every non season ticket holder had as much chance as everyone else" sums up why you havent got a clue.

A bloke feom inverness, man yoo fans,Liverpool fans,Gasheads,Touts and my neighbour whose Never been to a football match had, EXACTLY THE SAME CHANCE AS ME.

don't you actually understand ?????????

Or is it because you just happened to pay your money upfront before the season wheras i could not afford it at the time make you think in some weird way the rest of us who pay on the day are inferior to you.

Get REAL.

Is this the same club who couldnt sell 2,500 tickets for the palace away game , or 2,800 for the stoke game mmmmmmm makes you think doesnt it

I'll tell you how it makes you think if you knew the facts of the palace away game... first the facts..

BCFC announced the allocation would be available for BCFC season ticket holders only. I, like many others, therefore did not try to buy tickets. However, spending my time partly in london and only 8 miles from Selhurst I decided to try my luck sitting in with the palace. I succeeded and actually it was OK.

My point is this.. BCFC only changed to saying there were some tickets left for non-season ticket holders at the 11th hour by which time most people had already read the apparent categoric statement of only for ST holders and moved on.

So, it makes me think yes.. and that is how the BCFC messaging and organisational apparatus needs a massive overall.

I'll tell you how it makes you think if you knew the facts of the palace away game... first the facts..

BCFC announced the allocation would be available for BCFC season ticket holders only. I, like many others, therefore did not try to buy tickets. However, spending my time partly in london and only 8 miles from Selhurst I decided to try my luck sitting in with the palace. I succeeded and actually it was OK.

My point is this.. BCFC only changed to saying there were some tickets left for non-season ticket holders at the 11th hour by which time most people had already read the apparent categoric statement of only for ST holders and moved on.

So, it makes me think yes.. and that is how the BCFC messaging and organisational apparatus needs a massive overall.

I knew the facts for the palace game and i knew the facts for the stoke game still a poor turn out for both games considering the amount of season ticket holders we have and the importance of the game , espcailly seeing by all accounts by reading todays forum we seem to have more supporters than man u

I knew the facts for the palace game and i knew the facts for the stoke game still a poor turn out for both games considering the amount of season ticket holders we have and the importance of the game , espcailly seeing by all accounts by reading todays forum we seem to have more supporters than man u

fair point but a little harsh nonetheless... ST's probably feel they have spent more than enough on home matches so a 25% turn out [out of 10k st's] at an away match is not that bad.. the club messed up by not releasing the balance of some 600 tickets earlier and, much more importantly, not saying they might be available at the outset.

Cannot comment on Stoke.. even though i was there and the actual support was still pretty damn good.

fair point but a little harsh nonetheless... ST's probably feel they have spent more than enough on home matches so a 25% turn out [out of 10k st's] at an away match is not that bad.. the club messed up by not releasing the balance of some 600 tickets earlier and, much more importantly, not saying they might be available at the outset.

Cannot comment on Stoke.. even though i was there and the actual support was still pretty damn good.

Not having a go but am stating facts , we also didnt sell out our home leg against palace until the day before he game a measly 17,000 tickets and here we are with people bickering over tickets when we were given ample according to our previous history this season

Not having a go but am stating facts , we also didnt sell out our home leg against palace until the day before he game a measly 17,000 tickets and here we are with people bickering over tickets when we were given ample according to our previous history this season

It surely then points even more to a substantial number of thoese ticketmaster tickets going to touts..leaving true fans even more out in the cold and a real wake up call for City to bring in some loyalty scheme that DollyMarie said was coming next season albeit, IMO, 9 months or more late.

It surely then points even more to a substantial number of thoese ticketmaster tickets going to touts..leaving true fans even more out in the cold and a real wake up call for City to bring in some loyalty scheme that DollyMarie said was coming next season albeit, IMO, 9 months or more late.

I do agree the loyalty card or stubbs etc to help geniune fans get tickets has probably come to late , but how many genuine fans havnt got tickets , i bet its not many , and there is still time to get there hands on tickets ,

I do agree the loyalty card or stubbs etc to help geniune fans get tickets has probably come to late , but how many genuine fans havnt got tickets , i bet its not many , and there is still time to get there hands on tickets ,

The problem is that most STHs will want to take the family to Wembley. They might not want to go to Ashton Gate on a wet Tuesday in January but Wembley in May is a bit special. One STH = half a dozen requests for a ticket from kids, the missus, Uncle Tom Cobley 'n' all.

The only way to ensure the most loyal fans get tickets would be to limit STHs to one ticket each in the first batch. Then, allow those with the most ticket stubs to have one each. Then those with half a dozen ticket stubs. Finally, open sale. The problem is, it takes effort from the club and all they want is to sell out with minimum effort.

There will be plenty of people offering tickets this week. You will think of them as saviours. In truth, they over-ordered tickets probably in the hope of making a bob or two.

There will also be quite a few non-City fans who have bought tickets for what is the most lucrative game in League football.

I'm going for a 3-1 win to City on Saturday.

S

don't get me wrong i am not a ST holder, i was in the scrum thismorning for tickets.

but i didnt nessisarily think i was going to get tickets, nor to i believe i was owed one.

The people who have ST ARE owed the right to tickets, it doesnt make the more loyal or "true" than other fans but they are netherless owed the opportunity.

However people who have been to 20 games this season (or whatever number) are no more "owed" a ticket than anyone else. Just because you have been to one match or 500 it just doesnt matter, you may just be the ones who have the time/money/location to go to games, luxuries than some people do not have.

in an ideal world (and what i would like to see) would have been

Sale at the ground and not through ticketmaster (aiding in stopping touting)

ST holders get their allocation.

People who attend games (loyalty card if you will) get their allocation.

General Sale.

THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN and people need to accept this fact, However i think from now on it is assured that it will.

(and yes i know it sounds like I'm contradicting myself during this post, but at this point in time i cant think of a better wording, so go along with the general gyst of the post before the flaming comes, its looking at the whole mess from an opjective viewpoint.)

Oh and a quick edited point... why are people starting to use Ad Hominem arguments here.. we all support the same club and same cause. THERE IS NO NEED FOR IT

This sums it up nicely for me, the club have dropped a bollock here but I think its fair to say that ST holders have been looked after which has got to be priority. The sad reality is that people think they have a right to wembley tickets because they can list random away trips on a tuesday night but this isn't the way the club have agreed to allocate. They basically threw it out there and left it up to the decency of everyone to be honest and fair and hope the touts wouldn't swoop in which was naive. I feel for those who haven't got their tickets and just hope that this won't stop them from coming to the gate in future or indeed other random tuesday away trips, as they are such real loyal fans but on the plus side it could introduce many of new prospects to help us sell out AG every week!

I'm getting tired of reading posts stating that they are annoyed to miss out on the tickets but to be honest if your such a big true massive etc city fan then why the hell havent you got season tickets then you wouldnt have this problem? I really cant seem to sympathise with any of this utter crap, it was a case of try your luck this morning and the club could not of done anymore, the true loyal fans (season ticket holders) were given plenty of time to purchase theirs like i did so i don't see any issue, anyway rant over

Up the City

Always believe

what a ****** ####### u are...

as many other mention due to commitment in there life............ then i suggust AtyeOrr wait till u get married kids and mortage etc and soon u cant be afford to pay ST and attend away game etc, and another idiot like u in future will make a similar comment as u said ......... quit while u ahead pal

what a ###### ####### u are...

as many other mention due to commitment in there life............ then i suggust AtyeOrr wait till u get married kids and mortage etc and soon u cant be afford to pay ST and attend away game etc, and another idiot like u in future will make a similar comment as u said ......... quit while u ahead pal

Who wants you at wembley , with that sort of abuse towards a fellow city fan, you think your the only city fan with commitments and kids , its called priorities, mine were to get myself ,wife and 2 kids season tickets , hence i ll be at wembley

Who wants you at wembley , with that sort of abuse towards a fellow city fan, you think your the only city fan with commitments and kids , its called priorities, mine were to get myself ,wife and 2 kids season tickets , hence i ll be at wembley

then what sort of fan is AyteOrr abbusin to fellow other city fans who couldnt afford ST or do already have ST with that kind of comment

I'm getting tired of reading posts stating that they are annoyed to miss out on the tickets but to be honest if your such a big true massive etc city fan then why the hell havent you got season tickets then you wouldnt have this problem? I really cant seem to sympathise with any of this utter crap, it was a case of try your luck this morning and the club could not of done anymore, the true loyal fans (season ticket holders) were given plenty of time to purchase theirs like i did so i don't see any issue, anyway rant over

Up the City

Always believe

A HOLE :disapointed2se:

Agree mate i never tried to start an argument i was just posting to say the only ever guarantee of anyone ever going to wembley was if you have a season ticket whether you like it or not, so surely people should have half expected this situation what with the Joe Bloggs being allowed to have the same chance as other city fans

You really are missing the point all I'm saying is don't moan about not getting a ticket to wembley if you have not got a season ticket because that was the only way anyone was ever going to be guaranteed a ticket

no one says ST holders shouldnt be guaranteed a ticket, but if you don't have one, but still attend regularly, you should have more of a chance of getting tickets than anyone else who hasnt gone to a game, thats the point. Sexstone has been in the position to sort this out for years now but has never done it, and it isnt right. Even a couple of years ago in the first middlesborough cup tie my rovers supporting mate in work got him and his son tickets when he hadnt been for years on the net when I (and hundreds others) was stood outside on a freezing morning queing for tickets, wondering if they would sell out becasue of internet orders, and it shouldnt happen.

Archived