IGNORED

' Real Fans '

AtyeOrr

For the tenth time all I'm trying tosay is no one should be annoyed or feel the right that they should have had a ticket if they are not season ticket holders whether you think its right or wrong the fact is the only way anyone was ever going to be guaranteed a seat was if they had a season ticket its quite simple to understand what I'm saying really ! all you guys are typical morons, and just beacuse you are annoyed about not getting a ticket you seem to want to jump on the first person that gives a reason as to why you have not got a ticket

I've got 6 tickets actually and I am a season ticket holder.

You're the moron. You are getting annoyed because you posted a stupid and unsupportable view that makes no logical sense and people are criticising it.

If you don't like people disagreeing with you then perhaps you should not post?

As I said in my first post there are lots of good reasons not to have a season ticket and they don't mean that you should be lumped in with Joe Day Trip when it comes to getting big event tickets.

Well Ill be sitting in a pub in Saltburn by the Sea (lovely part of the North east), surrounded by smoggies/mackems and Ill be cheering for the City and getting lynched for my sins but I don't care.

No Atyeorr, basically you are saying Ner Ner Ner Ive got a season ticket and I go to all the games, so its your own fault. Think before you engage the Parietal Lobe but fair play to you for getting a ticket, I hope you sit next to a loyal supporter and not a "just gone up for the day to soak it all in" type, who turns to you and states "I don't really support City, but mate had a ticket".

To be quite honest i could go on and on and on about sob stories i am not financially stable but all I'm saying is yes i go to all the games but that isnt an issue people cannot expect to get a ticket if they are not season ticket holders or otherwise related people are really finding it hard to understand that for some obscure reason

You're the moron. You are getting annoyed because you posted a stupid and unsupportable view that makes no logical sense and people are criticising it.

As I said in my first post there are lots of good reasons not to have a season ticket and they don't mean that you should be lumped in with Joe Day Trip when it comes to getting big event tickets.

Lots of good reasons to not have a season ticket ? Well try telling that to someone without a ticket muppet

To be quite honest i could go on and on and on about sob stories i am not financially stable but all I'm saying is yes i go to all the games but that isnt an issue people cannot expect to get a ticket if they are not season ticket holders or otherwise related people are really finding it hard to understand that for some obscure reason

are you a wind up!!! you must be!!

financially stable? You utter #######.

Playing a bit of devils advocate here:

The original posters aid about True, loyal fans being ST holders (i read the rest of the thread and he didnt mean it to come accross that way, fair kop)

But I'm loving how many people have jumped on the wagon saying "Just because you arent a ST holder doesnt mean you are not a fan" DESPITE all the posts and arguments that ST holders should have been been able to buy 4 tickets (which would have sold out the entire allocation).

At the end of the day, I'm sorry for those who arent going, i truely am, but its really getting tiresome people blaming it all on daytrippers/gloryhunters/whatever you want to call them.

get upset over touts (who may or maynot have a large amount of tickets) and BLAME THE CLUB. but i can assure you everyone who is going to be in the west end who bought a ticket will be there to cheer city regardless of their "loyalness" to the club.

Lots of good reasons to not have a season ticket ? Well try telling that to someone without a ticket muppet

Lots of good reasons, yes.

Like only being able to attend away games.

Why should someone who attends 20+ games a season but doesn't have a season ticket have the same chance of going to Wembley as someone whose last game was vs Brighton at Cardiff?

Explain that you imbecile.

Why should someone who attends 20+ games a season but doesn't have a season ticket have the same chance of going to Wembley as someone whose last game was vs Brighton at Cardiff?

You really do have to start questioning yourself if you are going to that many games and you don't have a season ticket ! the fact is kid the reason why you only have the same chance as everyone else is beacuse priority was to season ticket holders whether you like it or not and you would have to take it up with the club not me personally, so instead of trying to prove your worthless point just understand what i am saying

I bought a season ticket precisely because of situations like this. I remember queueing for hours before a Wolves game the season we played Liverpool in the cup and thinking 'if I bought a season ticket, I wouldn't have to do this.' It made sense then and it still does, but my heart goes out to everyone who - for whatever reason - isn't going next weekend.

I'm not a superfan, I've missed a total of two home games over the last two seasons and I've only been away twice this season, but I'll be trying to make the noise of two people next Saturday and I suggest everyone else does the same.

Stef

I can understand the Ticket Tout and that has happened for sure. But its the Lord God almighty attitude of said poster. It isnt a sob story about costs, its reality and some people are more sensible, than just to wack a season ticket on a credit card. That is what really winding people up.

Stef

I can understand the Ticket Tout and that has happened for sure. But its the Lord God almighty attitude of said poster. It isnt a sob story about costs, its reality and some people are more sensible, than just to wack a season ticket on a credit card. That is what really winding people up.

Most people are more sensible than to think they are going to get a ticket when they obviously aren't if they are not in the priority group

I'm not defending or supporting anyone on this because we all make our own choice how to support our club...I'm lucky I'm going to wembley but if you aren't and you think you should have had a better chance to get tickets then refer back to my previous post and try to change the system for fair reward.

BELIEVE

I bought a season ticket precisely because of situations like this. I remember queueing for hours before a Wolves game the season we played Liverpool in the cup and thinking 'if I bought a season ticket, I wouldn't have to do this.' It made sense then and it still does, but my heart goes out to everyone who - for whatever reason - isn't going next weekend.

I'm not a superfan, I've missed a total of two home games over the last two seasons and I've only been away twice this season, but I'll be trying to make the noise of two people next Saturday and I suggest everyone else does the same.

Thanks for this

Which quite frankly proves my point !!

The fact is, the club should of put the general sale tickets on sale in person at Ag today,that way you would of been gauranteed a ticket if happy to queue for a couple of hours and i'm sure all the genuine fans would of got there tickets today, more than happy to queue instead of so many true fans obviously missing out in this national free-for-all, and where is ticketmasters resposibility in all of this? once again its another ticket fiasco from AG who just cant be bothered to look after a vast percentage of its fans, i dread to think where some of these tickets are going to end up, i can see myself being sat next to some gormless plank asking me which ones Andy Cole, as for the originator of this post, i think you are an insensitive, smug, self-righteous git who should be showing a bit more compassion to the many true City fans that are losing out through NO fault of there own

You really do have to start questioning yourself if you are going to that many games and you don't have a season ticket ! the fact is kid the reason why you only have the same chance as everyone else is beacuse priority was to season ticket holders whether you like it or not and you would have to take it up with the club not me personally, so instead of trying to prove your worthless point just understand what i am saying

Are that thick that you can't work out that not everyone works nine to five? that some people don't know what shift they will be on next month let alone being able to plan for next season.

So the question is why would anyone buy a season ticket when they can't garantee that they will be able to attend?

Or maybe it's better to spend in excess of £400 to attend 10 - 20 games on the off chance that they get to the playoff final.

Jesus H Christ. What if those 20+ games are mainly away? Someone living oop north for example?

Let me do this slowly so you can follow:

Priority ticket groups exist to ensure that tickets go to people who DESERVE THEM.

All we had for this ticket sale was ONE priority group - SEASON TICKET HOLDERS.

It WASN'T ENOUGH.

It wasn't enough because it lumps everyone from Timmy the Ticket Tout, through Joe Day Trip AND people who went to many games this season into ONE category.

That means that real fans, who for any of the good reasons I've posted don't have season tickets, often don't get tickets at the expense of the touts and the day trippers.

That's WRONG.

Is that clear enough?

The fact is, the club should of put the general sale tickets on sale in person at Ag today,that way you would of been gauranteed a ticket if happy to queue for a couple of hours and i'm sure all the genuine fans would of got there tickets today, more than happy to queue instead of so many true fans obviously missing out in this national free-for-all, and where is ticketmasters resposibility in all of this? once again its another ticket fiasco from AG who just cant be bothered to look after a vast percentage of its fans, i dread to think where some of these tickets are going to end up, i can see myself being sat next to some gormless plank asking me which ones Andy Cole, as for the originator of this post, i think you are an insensitive, smug, self-righteous git who should be showing a bit more compassion to the many true City fans that are losing out through NO fault of there own

Band Wagon arrived at yours now has it ? gee I'm starting to think that you lot are far more concerned about having ago at me and the club rather than supporting your team and how are the true city fans losing out through no fault of there own ? The bit about andy cole did make me laugh though its funny but very true

Are that thick that you can't work out that not everyone works nine to five? that some people don't know what shift they will be on next month let alone being able to plan for next season.

So the question is why would anyone buy a season ticket when they can't garantee that they will be able to attend?

Or maybe it's better to spend in excess of £400 to attend 10 - 20 games on the off chance that they get to the playoff final.

Get a grip and try to understand that the only way anyone was guaranteed a seat was if they were a season ticket holder !!!

What a baby. Did Daddy buy you your ST did he? Is that why you've got a ticket for the Final?

Grow up and go wind someone else up on your (Gas) forum. Stop fishing here because you won't find many folk who agree with your narrow minded, arrogant posts and personal insults to people won't work either.

This makes me feel even more sick than I do now, having not got a final ticket because of the glory hunters. I have a tiny wage, I can't get to or from Ashton Gate most days, I work Saturday's, but still go as often as I can, and I'm as loyal a supporter as you can ever get. Now AtyeOrr, tell me where I'm in the wrong. It just makes me feel sick, being in college the other day hearing people talking about how amazing Wembley will be, despite them having never been to Ashton Gate. I'm absolutely gutted, this could be one of the biggest days of our lives.

Jesus H Christ. What if those 20+ games are mainly away? Someone living oop north for example?

Let me do this slowly so you can follow:

Priority ticket groups exist to ensure that tickets go to people who DESERVE THEM.

All we had for this ticket sale was ONE priority group - SEASON TICKET HOLDERS.

It WASN'T ENOUGH.

It wasn't enough because it lumps everyone from Timmy the Ticket Tout, through Joe Day Trip AND people who went to many games this season into ONE category.

That means that real fans, who for any of the good reasons I've posted don't have season tickets, often don't get tickets at the expense of the touts and the day trippers.

That's WRONG.

Is that clear enough?

Its clear enough that you have a very large growth almost penis looking hanging between your eyes !! Look everyone knows that season ticket holders have priority why should the club bend over backwards for supporters who rarely go ?

Stef

don't get me wrong i am not a ST holder, i was in the scrum thismorning for tickets.

but i didnt nessisarily think i was going to get tickets, nor to i believe i was owed one.

The people who have ST ARE owed the right to tickets, it doesnt make the more loyal or "true" than other fans but they are netherless owed the opportunity.

However people who have been to 20 games this season (or whatever number) are no more "owed" a ticket than anyone else. Just because you have been to one match or 500 it just doesnt matter, you may just be the ones who have the time/money/location to go to games, luxuries than some people do not have.

in an ideal world (and what i would like to see) would have been

Sale at the ground and not through ticketmaster (aiding in stopping touting)

ST holders get their allocation.

People who attend games (loyalty card if you will) get their allocation.

General Sale.

THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN and people need to accept this fact, However i think from now on it is assured that it will.

(and yes i know it sounds like I'm contradicting myself during this post, but at this point in time i cant think of a better wording, so go along with the general gyst of the post before the flaming comes, its looking at the whole mess from an opjective viewpoint.)

Oh and a quick edited point... why are people starting to use Ad Hominem arguments here.. we all support the same club and same cause. THERE IS NO NEED FOR IT

Band Wagon arrived at yours now has it ? gee I'm starting to think that you lot are far more concerned about having ago at me and the club rather than supporting your team and how are the true city fans losing out through no fault of there own ? The bit about andy cole did make me laugh though its funny but very true

Did you only join the bandwagon once we had secured promotion to the championship. surely on 38 post prove that you are a glory supporter, where were you when we were shit? oooppps now I'm sounding like you :doh:

You start this with what is quite frankly an arrogant, insensitive and ill thought through thread. You are reaping what you sow. The blame for so many non ST ticket but regular POTD attendees not getting tickets lies at the feet of the club not on the fact that individuals don`t currently have STs.

There are times in your life when its better to just keep quiet, a lesson you`d do well to take on board.

PDG

What a baby. Did Daddy by you your ST did he? Is that why you've got a ticket for the Final?

Grow up and go wind someone else up on your (Gas) forum. Stop fishing here because you won't find many folk who agree with your narrow minded, arrogant posts and personal insults to people won't work either.

Oh my, get a grip and understand that all I'm saying is you are only ever guaranteed a ticket if your a season ticket holder, Its not being narrow minded its being realistic

I smell Gas!!

Archived