IGNORED

O Dear. Cotts loses it with our own supporters...

cityexile

1 minute ago, ReggyRed said:

Don't blame him to be honest, I would be frustrated if I was him! After everything he and this group of players did for us last season, everyone is calling for his head and abusing the players after a bad half a season! Very fickle...

If you think it's fickle to turn on a manager after 4 wins in 28 then you don't understand the meaning of the word. It's precisely his achievements last season that have enabled him to last as long as he has.

1 minute ago, Bowie said:

Jesus....whatever the provocation

Bit of restraint around a child isn't much to ask.

Regsrdless of Forum, match etc....this is unacceptable 

That is the key point to me. He wears his heart on the sleeve, I get that. Have no idea what was said, but you just really cannot do that. I have decided it is not a Tinnion moment, it is an Ian Baird moment.

Biggest feeling right now is sadness, if I am honest.

4 minutes ago, ReggyRed said:

Don't blame him to be honest, I would be frustrated if I was him! After everything he and this group of players did for us last season, everyone is calling for his head and abusing the players after a bad half a season! Very fickle...

i was not at the game and have not seen what happened.But for goodness sake what has what he did last year got to do with what happens this year.

3 minutes ago, ReggyRed said:

What does last season have to do with it ? no sentiment in football i'm afraid. When he has obstacles in his way he obviously can't cope. Last season won't count for **** all when we're back in the third tier next season.

Can't see the Twitter won't load but there was a lot of City and player interaction as well. I'm sat in the middle of the Dolman lower and someone must've said some choice words because it enticed a few f offs from Freeman and Smith. Freeman just before half and Korey right at the end. 

Archived