IGNORED

City Fans in France

Big Red Rich

Oh dear, no doubt, we will have to send "our  brave boys" to the world cup...could it turn into a mini world war, 150 in each army, no weapons. Adidas Samba, Pepe jeans and Lyle and Scott sweaters all toped off with a nice wedge cut as the English Uniform? What would the other country's "lads" or "lasses" be dressed in?

"The theory is that the sanctioning of hooliganism by Putin is a continuation of what has been described as Russia’s campaign of “hybrid warfare”. Whitehall experts fear the tactic is a ploy to demonstrate Russian strength while building on a narrative inside the country that the rest of the world is lining up against it."

From the Guardian 

1 hour ago, exAtyeoMax said:

"The theory is that the sanctioning of hooliganism by Putin is a continuation of what has been described as Russia’s campaign of “hybrid warfare”. Whitehall experts fear the tactic is a ploy to demonstrate Russian strength while building on a narrative inside the country that the rest of the world is lining up against it."

From the Guardian 

I thought Putin loosely followed the teachings of Marx.  Instead he now chooses Millwall.....

On 19/06/2016 at 02:21, adamski said:

Oh dear, no doubt, we will have to send "our  brave boys" to the world cup...could it turn into a mini world war, 150 in each army, no weapons. Adidas Samba, Pepe jeans and Lyle and Scott sweaters all toped off with a nice wedge cut as the English Uniform? What would the other country's "lads" or "lasses" be dressed in?

I only brought a couple of pairs of Spezial.   Can I still get in?

Just come home after a week at the Euros and can't believe the rubbish they are spouting on the news.

Eamonn Homes on sky news 'if you sit in a bar with 200 hundred other people drinking and singing with white shirts on you are a football hooligan'

and are some how asking for it?

so according to that it is acceptable to be attacked in a bar for just having a good time?

Surely the news is for reporting what is going on not what some narrow minded individual likes to believe.

On 19/06/2016 at 01:21, adamski said:

Pepe jeans? I hope not. Always a bit classier in Lois or C17.

56 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Other than @WayOutWest, any other forumistas in Nice this Monday?  We are planning a couple of ciders pre-match.

If you don`t have a good time with the mad Vikings it`s you`re own fault I reckon, should be a fairly rowdy day before, during and after the match I should think. No Russians to worry about either!

22 hours ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Other than @WayOutWest, any other forumistas in Nice this Monday?  We are planning a couple of ciders pre-match.

Yes, will be there, to keep the run going. Have also made a provisional (and fully refundable) booking to cover the potential quarter final in Paris the following Sunday night. 

Looking forward to Nice and three days in the sun. 

Archived