IGNORED

Callum O'Dowda - Signed

Rocky

Tomlin himself says he prefers playing off the left. He can find more space to drift in from there. Personally i want him on the ball as much as possible so id play him centrally but the option is there.

As for O'Dowda, he looks decent and whilst obviously naturally left footed he seems comfortable off his right. The fact that Derby are interested shows this lad has talent. Don't forget the Mark Ashton influence here. Having said that we are going off the word of a fan who we know nothing about so we'll have to see how it pans out.

6 hours ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Everyone has to defend when we do not have the ball. Can't just defend with 10 !!

Roy of the Rovers madness.

I didn't say he didn't have to defend at all did I? He will have to do alot more tracking back if out on the left than in a number 10 role though. 

33 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Interesting, a few other Oxford fans were saying similar yesterday too.

image.png

Best part of £1m on a computer game. What's the world coming to? :)

i must say I don't know much about him.  Feel for Oxford fans a little, they get promoted and lose there better players.

43 minutes ago, EmersonsKev said:

Best part of £1m on a computer game. What's the world coming to? :)

i must say I don't know much about him.  Feel for Oxford fans a little, they get promoted and lose there better players.

those in game add ons are getting expensive these days, plus EA need the money don't you know

Archived