IGNORED

Callum O'Dowda - Signed

Rocky

13 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

Pete O Rourke's tweeted that we're leading the race for him - from what I remember he's normally quite reliable?

He was sacked by Sky Sports apparently, but continues to post rumours.  

If he's a legit journo one presumes he has some contacts, I think he broke the Cotterill sacking.

9 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

Yep. Does he normally post links to HITC articles though? One would imagine he knows something if he's actually sharing it.

Most of his tweets don't have any websites linked to them but his last 3 has been from HITC. He worked at Sky and now he's at ESPN but I remember from previous tweets he calls a lot of stuff right.

23 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

Pete O Rourke's tweeted that we're leading the race for him - from what I remember he's normally quite reliable?

21 minutes ago, Redman91bcfc said:

Having a medical apparently:

Capture.PNG

Id say if the lad is having a medical then we are defiantly leading the race. Getting more excited about this deal. I guess it will be tomorrow before we hear anything now tho.

7 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Is he really ill? :whistle:

Yeah, Appleton said so in the Oxford Mail :ph34r:

Didn't someone say on this thread earlier that CoD had now headed out to the camp? Doesn't seem to fit in with the 'having a medical' story. Someone is telling porkies

3 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Yeah, Appleton said so in the Oxford Mail :ph34r:

Didn't someone say on this thread earlier that CoD had now headed out to the camp? Doesn't seem to fit in with the 'having a medical' story. Someone is telling porkies

Maybe little lee did a last minute dash to the airport hollywood style and prevented the plane from taking off.

Or maybe there was a problem with the left phalange...

17 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Article here back in may about him and his suprise inclusion to the ROI team.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12020/10293170/callum-odowda-is-the-republic-of-irelands-future-says-martin-oneill

Somewhat excites me if crazy martin thinks he is a good talent!

I know nothing about him, apart from the Internet search function....but feel excited by this one.  

Transfermarkt.com says left midfield....anyone know whether he can play on right, i.e. Heir apparent for Freeman?

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I know nothing about him, apart from the Internet search function....but feel excited by this one.  

Transfermarkt.com says left midfield....anyone know whether he can play on right, i.e. Heir apparent for Freeman?

Left winger i heard.....maybe not good news for freeman. Id be gutted if he left.

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

You're right but we made far, far more than that.

We paid £20k and then sold him for £500k, which is 25 times as much.

For all those who bang on about what a disaster that was, no one else took the £20k punt, did they?

Ah I thought it was signed for £75k and sold for £300k, fair enough, just makes the point even more though.

1 hour ago, stokes7 said:

You can't say that and not share his pic you tease come on

42 and looks like Westwood...

Point is if he's giving out personal abuse (I've not read) then he needs to remember anonymity is pretty much impossible nowadays.

Anyway, that took just 2 minutes to find...

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Freeman - yet another player with a defining season ahead of him, one way or t'other.  Would also like to see him deliver....I'm not one of the boo boys....think he still showed flashes last season.  Let's see this season.

Hardly think he's going to leave considering we still need to increase our squad size, having said that if we need to sell 1 or 2 to compensate for whose coming in financially Freeman and Agard are two who we could probably sell to league 1 sides for a decent amount considering their success in the division.

7 minutes ago, hodge said:

Hardly think he's going to leave considering we still need to increase our squad size, having said that if we need to sell 1 or 2 to compensate for whose coming in financially Freeman and Agard are two who we could probably sell to league 1 sides for a decent amount considering their success in the division.

Yeah, although LF only got one year left hadn't he?

Case of do we keep him for the year likely as a squad player, or make some money now potentially, personally I hope he finds form again and sticks with us however its entering that time in his contract where you can't be sure.

4 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Haha exactly as i stated in the tammy abraham thread just keep a watchful eye on bristolsport website and the gate webcam

Tough for me to monitor those websites because I'm at Lulsgate waiting for the next arrival from Reykjavik. Unfortunately, it doesn't arrive until tomorrow morning at 10:10. Perhaps I'll fly to Newcastle and back while I'm waiting. I suppose that I can do that? Anyone know?

3 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Tough for me to monitor those websites because I'm at Lulsgate waiting for the next arrival from Reykjavik. Unfortunately, it doesn't arrive until tomorrow morning at 10:10. Perhaps I'll fly to Newcastle and back while I'm waiting. I suppose that I can do that? Anyone know?

All in one day?

Can't see why not,  can I have a lift? 

3 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Tough for me to monitor those websites because I'm at Lulsgate waiting for the next arrival from Reykjavik. Unfortunately, it doesn't arrive until tomorrow morning at 10:10. Perhaps I'll fly to Newcastle and back while I'm waiting. I suppose that I can do that? Anyone know?

Dirty ol git!

Archived