IGNORED

Lansdown backing Johnson / Ignorance? (Merged)

Olé

I haven't seen the video yet but to be honest he's hardly going to say 'we're just waiting to tap up his replacement before we can sack him' is he?

I think they don't want anyone in caretaker charge so it'll be a dismissal and appointment almost simultaneously. 

Of course if you combine dismissal and appointment you just get disappointment so I'm bracing myself.!

I like SL, but after listening to that extract from the interview I think it proves the old adage "a fool and his money are soon parted". He seems content to keep putting money into the club regardless of results and what is before his eyes

1 minute ago, Super said:

Claudio got a vote of confidence last week......

people only see what they want to as well as believe everything thats written on the internet it seems,

Lansdown is not going to come at and say, no I don't back him and I'm sacking him Monday, 24 hours before a game, and if he did the same people would be ripping him to pieces for it

1 minute ago, Super said:

Claudio got a vote of confidence last week......

LJ also got one a couple of months ago and nothing changed, so dont hold your breath.

Fair play to Lansdown though, quite an achivement relegating your rugby and football clubs in the same season. His brand new shiny fantastic stadium may aswell just be named "Disappointment Gate"

Archived