IGNORED

Trouble after the game

COACH2

2 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Shame there was no police cordon as these pussys do **** all other than just make up for their lack of cock size baiting behind a police cordon...in this instance no police cordon but heavily outnumbering the two wolves fans they must feel so masculine tonight.

all football hooligans= generic ********

the russians showed all these ***** a lesson in the summer

What a strange / bizarre thought process - ranting about what happened and then praising the Russians who were the ultimate cowards , albeit organised cowards , stamping on people's heads , smashing furniture on people's heads and inflicted life changing injuries on more than one - and the vast majority of fans attacked were sat peacefully having a beer

I hope that

(a) the person that was attacked is not (I can't even type it) and recovers

(b) that anyone associated with what went on gets caught and dealt with properly

It wouldn't surprise me if these 'people' didn't even go to the game. I've seen a mob come looking for Milwall fans before a game before and they had no intention of going to the game. Idiots who get their kicks in violence just choose whatever convienient facilitator is around to feed their habit. Scum.

58 minutes ago, Mr Hankey said:

Heard a wolves fan has been killed outside of spotted cow after allegedly 8 city fans ( ALL ALLEGEDLY) kicked him in......if true football and this club can go and ******* die, sickening

Please no...Hoping your wrong.So hoping this can't be correct.to say I'm concerned is understatement of the century'.

6 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I've just checked with Julie, nobody has died but a man is in hospital with a serious head injury. That's all I know for now. 

Wow.

Thanks for finding out it is not right now the worst case scenario, but this really puts a downer on the day.

Want to know what makes you a real man (or woman)? Reporting these scum if you know who they are.

3 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I hope that

(a) the person that was attacked is not (I can't even type it) and recovers

(b) that anyone associated with what went on gets caught and dealt with properly

It wouldn't surprise me if these 'people' didn't even go to the game. I've seen a mob come looking for Milwall fans before a game before and they had no intention of going to the game. Idiots who get their kicks in violence just choose whatever convienient facilitator is around to feed their habit. Scum.

fortunately the latest report is that 2 men have been injured but neither of them life threatening

27 minutes ago, TRL said:

Never understood football violence, really do not understand stamping on someones head when you have already laid someone out!  Oh well, tons of CCTV up there, who ever did it expect an attempted murder charge or (hopefully not) a man slaughter charge and a significant spell inside!

If the worst happens mate, and god forbid it does, it won't be manslaughter I wouldn't have thought. 

Lets hope that he gets the medical help he needs. 

Just now, Fordy62 said:

If the worst happens mate, and god forbid it does, it won't be manslaughter I wouldn't have thought. 

Lets hope that he gets the medical help he needs. 

probably would be, as more than likely it was not premeditated and was I presume just a fight that got out of hand.

Fingers crossed the person comes out of hospital with just a sore head and face and no lasting damage, and th perpatrator gets a decent amount of jail time an a huge bill to the NHS and a massive compensation bill to the victim

31 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

I was in Asda in Whitchurch around 6 and there were 2 lads about mid twenties screaming city chants and being pretty aggressive . No odds to me as they looked like all mouth kind of guys but you could see some of the families with young children looking pretty uncomfortable. I can't help but think that our situation at the moment is bringing out more and more of the absolute bellends that look for a bit of aggro.

What are you going on about?!

Just now, CotswoldRed said:

Can't fathom what makes people do things like that. 

Firm believer that cretins like this are bad eggs forever. Nasty work. 

I've not once in my adult life come close to hitting anyone. 

Me too, but everyones makeup is different, so guess it is hard to understand why anyone would do it if your head doesn't work that way

Archived