IGNORED

The official Cheltenham Town FC v Bristol City FC pre-season friendly aka Johnson Cup match day thread

BCFC_Josh

1 minute ago, Cider red said:

Disappointed otib, where's the insider info

Rohan Ince - did you not see the earlier posts!!??

Doesn't matter that he's the wrong build and colour, but otib says it's Rohan Ince so there.

Just now, Squire Dastardly said:

Could the triallist be Eliasson, Swedish U-23 international winger  of whom there have been rumours around today. Right age, right position and right colour!

Don't think Eliasson's club would let him go on trial with us. Also he's black, and the trialist is white based on the photo on here. 

1 minute ago, Squire Dastardly said:

Could the triallist be Eliasson, Swedish U-23 international winger  of whom there have been rumours around today. Right age, right position and right colour!

Ellisson is mixtraced? Wasn't the trualist white? He also wouldn't need a trail

The Trialist is actually my son's best mate. Been on trial at various clubs including A premier league club last season. Comes from Brighton and was in the away end with us when we won at the end of last season! As agents are involved I've been sworn to secrecy about saying anything else!

Just now, allyolly said:

The Trialist is actually my son's best mate. Been on trial at various clubs including A premier league club last season. Comes from Brighton and was in the away end with us when we won at the end of last season! As agents are involved I've been sworn to secrecy about saying anything else!

:shutup:

4 minutes ago, allyolly said:

DM me babe 

Archived